vinRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

vinRP

Roleplay.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MARISU! ROLEPLAY HERE!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Areas
Forest
MARISU! ROLEPLAY HERE! - Page 5 I_vote_lcap0%MARISU! ROLEPLAY HERE! - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Attic
MARISU! ROLEPLAY HERE! - Page 5 I_vote_lcap25%MARISU! ROLEPLAY HERE! - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Dungeon
MARISU! ROLEPLAY HERE! - Page 5 I_vote_lcap25%MARISU! ROLEPLAY HERE! - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Library
MARISU! ROLEPLAY HERE! - Page 5 I_vote_lcap50%MARISU! ROLEPLAY HERE! - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
Bracket

Bracket

MARISU! ROLEPLAY HERE! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MARISU! ROLEPLAY HERE!   MARISU! ROLEPLAY HERE! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 12:42 pm

Marai found herself in the library. Oh.....I guess I've already been to class.... There was a book in her hands. The rusty metal binding creaked as she pried the leather cover open. Thin paper pages crackled as Marai leafed through the book, looking for waht she knew she would find. And there, near the middle, was a page with a watercoloured red and blue pill. And next to it, a passage on happiness inducing drugs
Back to top Go down
http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/Image:Hello.jpg
Bella_Krystal

PostSubject: Re: MARISU! ROLEPLAY HERE!   MARISU! ROLEPLAY HERE! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 2:46 pm

Naomi Brown

"I have no idea..." she tried to avoid the subject by pulling Jillian's wrist and dragging her to their dorm. (Time skip...they get changed and are in front of the doors of the sports centre.) The sports uniform were short shorts, a t-shirt and top and bottom tracksuits and Naomi found out that their school colours was black and gold. She didn't wear her tracksuit...she knew she would get hot after a while of sports. Naomi opened the door revealing a pretty big oval and swimming pool to the side for an indoor sports centre. On the other side of the field the teacher and rest of the class were waiting for them. She approached the senile looking woman. "Why are you girls so late?" a vein popped out of her bulging forehead.

Jayden Brown

"Since Fredrick is alright it seems I can go and take my seat," Jayden mumbled and he sat on a desk by himself knowing the teacher would stop any girl from sitting next to him, no violation this period. Jayden took out all his materials needed for history and sat down in his usual in class pose, a slight slouch with both arms on the table and his head tilted downward.
Back to top Go down
Raykael

Raykael

PostSubject: Re: MARISU! ROLEPLAY HERE!   MARISU! ROLEPLAY HERE! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 2:51 pm

Fredrick Faulkner
Just call me Fred. Seriously.
---

"...Ugh. Thanks a lot," he groaned, standing up unsteadily. Fredrick straightened out his tie, then removed it, deciding it to be too troublesome, leaving it untied in in a scarf like manner around his neck. He stood a fair distance from the door, and got his cat to knock it for him.
"Oi! Mr. Uaine. I'm suppose to be assistant teaching this period."

...Jillian...that's my name.
Please...don't forget it.
---

Jillian looked mildly interested.
"Well, you see Miss, we were trying to find a longer way to come here. For exercise, you know? And Sir William stopped us on the way."
Now, she was never one to advocate lying, but she was pretty good at it when the occasion called for it. She sighed in mild distaste at the school colours.
It makes me look like a...a...bumblebee.
Back to top Go down
Bracket

Bracket

PostSubject: Re: MARISU! ROLEPLAY HERE!   MARISU! ROLEPLAY HERE! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 3:02 pm

Okay...uhm Heraph looked helplessly around the room. Uhm...could you cover for me today? Without waiting for an answer, he turned and dashed out the door. A thought had just occurred to him.
-------------------------
Hey! Willy! called out breathlessly. I found something! By now, all heads had turned towards her, unpertubed, she continued. They ARE drugging our food! I read, in this boo- the sports teacher strode towards her, rage glinting in her eyes.

Last edited by Bracket on Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Raykael

Raykael

PostSubject: Re: MARISU! ROLEPLAY HERE!   MARISU! ROLEPLAY HERE! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 3:04 pm

Fredrick Faulkner
---

"Wait! W--"
He never had time to finish that sentence, as the man dashed out the door. Fredrick sighed, trying to snap into 'teacher mode'.
"Alright. Well, since Mr. Uaine is currently...preoccupied, could somebody tell me what he was going to study with you?"
Oh, this was turning out to be a lovely, lovely day.
Back to top Go down
Bella_Krystal

PostSubject: Re: MARISU! ROLEPLAY HERE!   MARISU! ROLEPLAY HERE! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 3:13 pm

Naomi Brown

"Well I will want to see you two at the end of class," the teacher snapped, "today we are going to be learning about lifesaving which meaning using the pool."

"Excuse me, but we don't have our swimming costumes on," said a random in the class.

"Yes, exactly, we will be learning about lifeaving which means in some situations you have to jump in the water with clothes on." The teacher said. There was a groan that swept the croud of people. "Now I will like you all to pick a partner." Naomi immediately grabbed Jillian's hand.

Jayden Brown[color=darkblue]

There was a voice in the class that said, "We are learning about how to ditch class and go to play with your friends." The whole room chuckled and one person threw a paper shuriken looking object at Fredrick's face. The whole class broke out. In situations like these Jayden would stay in his spot and not move until the ruckuss was over.
Back to top Go down
Bracket

Bracket

PostSubject: Re: MARISU! ROLEPLAY HERE!   MARISU! ROLEPLAY HERE! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 3:16 pm

This place is huge... Heraph wheezed. In truth, it had only taken 3 corridors to get to the library. It was deserted, thankfully. Nobody there to be suspicious about him. And, lying open on the table, was exactly what Heraph had been looking for.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Phew, that was close.... murmured Marai. The teacher seemed not to have noticed her. Perhaps it would be better to spread incriminating evidence when they were alone.
Back to top Go down
Raykael

Raykael

PostSubject: Re: MARISU! ROLEPLAY HERE!   MARISU! ROLEPLAY HERE! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 3:25 pm

Fredrick Faulkner
---

Fredrick looked unfazed, snatching the offending object from midair, then, summoned several small embers at the class, chuckling when some of the students screamed about their clothes being on fire. He snapped his fingers, and the flames disappeared, leaving silence in it's wake.
"Charming. Well, I'm going to assume you're doing something boring, and unneeded, like...say all that bullshit about the Elven wars. Go ahead, chuck a party, **** each other under the tables, I don't care. It isn't my education."
He waved his hand airily, then sat lazily in his seat, feet on table, and twirling a small circle of flame in midair. He wasn't cut out for this job, he decided, opening a textbook, and only skimming it. He raised an eyebrow, as several girls started to approach a lone figure at the back of the class. He looked down the register.
Jayden Brown? Odd name.

---

"M'kay..."
Jillian simply shrugged, staying stock-still when Naomi grabbed her hand. She could swim well, and had already studied this before.
"...This certainly is interesting."
She sighed, and took off her sneakers, crossing her legs as she sat down beside the pool, with the rest of the class.
Back to top Go down
Bracket

Bracket

PostSubject: Re: MARISU! ROLEPLAY HERE!   MARISU! ROLEPLAY HERE! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 3:34 pm

Seeing as she had nothing to do for the next hour or so, Marai wandered off to explore the castle. The lower levels were alright, but as she got higher up, things become more tumbledown. The wooden floors were full of splinters, and lichen grew on the inside of the castle walls. Strands of half dead ivy straggled through the archer slit windows. She followed the corridor until she reached a winding staircase, coiled as tight as a spring around what appeared to be the inside of a deep well.

Up and up and up she drifted, until she reached the black barred door she had seen in her dream, or her vision, maybe. Gingerly, Marai reached out and touched it lightly, bracing for the inevitable scream, and the red bloom of blood. Instead, the door opened, with a precisely timed SNICK

It would have been less scary is the door had just turned red, allowing her to wander back to the sports hall and wait. But instead, Marai had to let the plot device hook her in, and drag her into the darkness beyond the black barred door.
Back to top Go down
Bella_Krystal

PostSubject: Re: MARISU! ROLEPLAY HERE!   MARISU! ROLEPLAY HERE! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 3:40 pm

Naomi Brown

"Now one person in your will jump in the pool and the other person will try not to get themselves wet and will grab a noodle (you know those long round cylindrical things) and pull the drownee back to the poolside." The teacher said in a booming voice.

Naomi looked at Jillian, "...So who's going to be the drownee?"

Jayden Brown

This teacher was not the usual yell at people until they were quiet type, he was...letting them run havoc and he was swearing. A few girls slowly edged towards his seat but he stood up as they got closer, "No one is ******* me under the table," he thought. Jayden walked towards the teacher, [color=darkblue]"Fredrick, are we going to learn anything? Or can I get a free period off if not."
Back to top Go down
Bracket

Bracket

PostSubject: Re: MARISU! ROLEPLAY HERE!   MARISU! ROLEPLAY HERE! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 3:48 pm

The closer Heraph got to his classroom, the higher the noise rose. And with it, the smell of burning wood. By now, he was practically sprinting.

He wrenched the door open, to find Jayden talking to the teacher, a couple of girls eyeing them hungrily, and a pile of "brawling" *wink wink* boys.

What, in the name of ATHUOR IS GOING ON HERE? he schreeched.

A ball of paper hit his head.

And everyone went back to ignoring him.
Back to top Go down
Raykael

Raykael

PostSubject: Re: MARISU! ROLEPLAY HERE!   MARISU! ROLEPLAY HERE! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 3:48 pm

Fredrick Faulkner
---

Fredrick frowned.
"Well. I was going to start on the Elven wars. But if the class doesn't want to learn, I won't force them."
A bored shrug, and he buried his nose back into the textbook.
"If you want? I think it's safer you stay here though," he mumbled darkly, snapping the book shut. He sighed, and stood up.
"Alright class. We're going to be studying those periods of absolute bullshit I was talking about before; the Elven wars."
Loud groans and protests at his statement, but the class sat anyway, not wanting to be actually burnt.
"Now. What exactly are the Elven wars for? Quite frankly, I don't know, nor do I care. They were started several years ago, when an elf by the name of Cloves Prefecta decided she had enough of being second best to humans. After rallying the masses, they gathered in the square of Sol, and, after capturing the human representative of the town, 'hung, drew and quartered' him, to be blunt.
"Now, the government wasn't going to take that sitting down. So, they gathered together their own army, and attacked the rebels...which sounds a bit stupid, actually."

He only paused for a few moments then continued with his rather bored sounding lecture, totally ignoring the man who'd burst in.

---

Jill smiled.
"I'll go."
Without another sound, the small girl stared at the pool for a long moment, then jumped in, swimming a little bit out, so that Naomi would actually get something from the session.
Back to top Go down
Bella_Krystal

PostSubject: Re: MARISU! ROLEPLAY HERE!   MARISU! ROLEPLAY HERE! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 4:00 pm

Naomi Brown

The noodle was handed to Naomi...she was not sure how to do this. She reached her arm out with the noodle but reached a little too far but didn't fall but accidently dropped the noodle.

Jayden immediately went back to his seat and started to take notes, ignoring the annoying faces of some female students. Suddenly one of the student's phone went off when Fredrick was speaking. The ringtone was the mexican hat dance. The whole class burst out laughing as the boy picked his phone up and started talking.
Back to top Go down
Bracket

Bracket

PostSubject: Re: MARISU! ROLEPLAY HERE!   MARISU! ROLEPLAY HERE! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 4:01 pm

"Now. What exactly are the Elven wars for? Quite frankly, I don't know, nor do I care. They were started several years ago, when an elf by the name of Cloves Prefecta decided she had enough of being second best to humans. After rallying the masses, they gathered in the square of Sol, and, after capturing the human representative of the town, 'hung, drew and quartered' him, to be blunt.
"Now, the government wasn't going to take that sitting down. So, they gathered together their own army, and attacked the rebels...which sounds a bit stupid, actually."

Heraph listened sceptically.

Actually, they attacked because the humans colonialised their land..... We were clearing all their forests and polluting the rivers with...sewage..so... The final straw was when we burned their sacred tree.... as usual, Heraph was ignored.

Ah well. At least I managed to keep the continuity.
Back to top Go down
Raykael

Raykael

PostSubject: Re: MARISU! ROLEPLAY HERE!   MARISU! ROLEPLAY HERE! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 4:07 pm

Fredrick Faulkner
---

"Interesting contribution, Mr Uaine. While I agree that the main cause of this was human colonization, I suppose it does tie in with my account of how the actual war started; there's only so much abuse one can take. After all, elves were treated as sub human when the colonies were established...though the whole 'sacred tree' thing may have had something to do with this...gah. Teaching was never really in the range of my interests."
Fredrick shrugged, then said
"Could you please turn that phone off? Or perhaps go outside?"
Not that he didn't appreciate the ringtone, but really! It was a classroom.

---

Jillian smiled again, swimming over to the pool noodle. She tried to pick it up, the odd thing falling from her hands almost every time she tried handing it back to the girl. So she just shoved it along on a current created by a violent splash to the water.
Back to top Go down
Bella_Krystal

PostSubject: Re: MARISU! ROLEPLAY HERE!   MARISU! ROLEPLAY HERE! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 4:26 pm

Naomi Brown

Naomi picked up the noodle which was thrusted towards her but then she realised that she was splashed by the idiotic person next to her who though it would be funny to 'accidently' fall in. Everyone started to laugh at the boy and his other friends joined in by bombing into the pool, making Naomi even more wet then before. The teacher had to go take care of some other problems for a while so they were unsupurvised. The whole class had jumped in but Naomi stayed out, an annoying boy pulled her in and with a scream her head dunked underwater.

Jayden Brown

Jayden watched the entertaining teachers argue over the lesson, it was interesting to watch. The boy with the phone went outside but was talking so loudly it sounded like he was actually in the room. Jayden enjoyed the freedom of not doing anything productive in class...apart from taking notes.
Back to top Go down
Raykael

Raykael

PostSubject: Re: MARISU! ROLEPLAY HERE!   MARISU! ROLEPLAY HERE! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 4:32 pm

---

"Naomi?! Naomi, where are you?!"
Jillian's voice sounded genuinely worried, as she swam around, shoving and yanking people out of the way, ducking under the water at various intervals.. She barely managed to grab onto the back of Naomi's shirt, when somebody's foot connected with her elbow. Hissing, she had just enough effort left in her to yank the other girl's head above water.
Back to top Go down
Bracket

Bracket

PostSubject: Re: MARISU! ROLEPLAY HERE!   MARISU! ROLEPLAY HERE! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 4:32 pm

I'll take over from here Heraph smiled. He was in his zone. Wink

Now, the elves are comparable to the American Indian societies that can be observed in world 32, you can read more about THEM in chapter 56.
AS for the elves, the humans not only colonized their land, they hunted down the elves for sacrilige, as they believed that all of life was predestined by an ancient tree, and that those trained in the arts could see the future in the patterns made by the branches. However, us humans know that the will of ATHUOR is the true will, and that we must follow the fate she has set for us (AKA plot) and so, the elves who would not convert were, ironically enough, hung, drawn and quartered. AS you say, this also contributed to their image as savages.
And on. And on. And on he droned.

Okay, class ends in 2 minutes. Homework is a 5 page essay on why the elves were wrong to attack the humans, due in next Wednesday. Ignoring the dirty looks sent his way by the few students who were still awake, Heraph cheerfully began to pack up.
Back to top Go down
Bella_Krystal

PostSubject: Re: MARISU! ROLEPLAY HERE!   MARISU! ROLEPLAY HERE! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 4:38 pm

Naomi Brown

As her head surfaced the water she took a deep breath, "Oxygen!" she shouted. Naomi was going to track down that boy who pulled her in the water and beat him to death. She remembered her timetable, in 15 minutes it was the last period for the day as they had 10 minutes to get ready for the next period after this one. She had to dry off, change into normal clothes, get her books for botany...what a day.

This teacher must have thought the students had a lot of spare time, 5 pages was no problem for Jayden it was just time consuming. He was guessing the teacher was just trying to torture them. Fair enough, from the behaviour they were setting.
Back to top Go down
Raykael

Raykael

PostSubject: Re: MARISU! ROLEPLAY HERE!   MARISU! ROLEPLAY HERE! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 4:40 pm

Fredrick Faulkner
---

Fredrick raised an eyebrow. Then turned to look boredly at the class. Dropping to Heraph's side, from his vantage point on the desk, he gave the other a cheerful 'slap on the back', saying
"Interesting. Well...I should probably be going to my next class, shouldn't I?"
He had left his cat under the desk, where it was pawing at a dead mouse. Picking up the tabby, he set off for English.
"Bye then, Jayden, Mr. Uaine."
He would have to find some way to cancel that homework. He felt an odd frown occupy his face.
"Sacrilege my foot," he muttered darkly, almost kicking open the door to his classroom.

---

Jill got out of the pool, going to the changing rooms, and slipping on her normal clothing. She started towards Botany, after she had finished drying off her hair. It looked a right mess, sticking out at odd angles in some places. She hadn't bothered to brush it.
Back to top Go down
Bracket

Bracket

PostSubject: Re: MARISU! ROLEPLAY HERE!   MARISU! ROLEPLAY HERE! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 4:46 pm

[strike]Heraph returned to his room and fell asleep. His last (coherent) thoughts were I'm sure that my students will appreciate their opportunity to show how well versed they are at history. I would have jumped at the chance.

His dreams consisted of a white scythe cutting the castle to shreds.
------------------------------------------------------

Marai stood, slightly dazed, outside the black door. Hmmm. I must've wandered here. Better return, I have Maths next....

So she turned and drifted down the stairwell again, all memory of her meeting with the headmaster wiped from her mind. Just like all the other times.

And then the castle exploded, killing all the threats to humanity, along with the fanatical Mr White. He sacrificed his life to protect us, so FIGHT MY MEN! KILL ALL THOSE FILTHY MAGIC VERMIN!
Back to top Go down
Bracket

Bracket

PostSubject: Re: MARISU! ROLEPLAY HERE!   MARISU! ROLEPLAY HERE! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 10:53 am

MARISU! ROLEPLAY HERE! - Page 5 Setsail-for-fail-thread
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MARISU! ROLEPLAY HERE!   MARISU! ROLEPLAY HERE! - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MARISU! ROLEPLAY HERE!
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5