vinRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

vinRP

Roleplay.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shinjukuto High

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Raykael

Raykael

Shinjukuto High - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinjukuto High   Shinjukuto High - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 3:19 pm

What's my name again?
━━━━━━━━✦
╔══════════════════╗
Elliot smiled vaguely in reply, humming to himself, as the scenery went by.

=Time Skip=

He looked up at the school, and turned his head, as the odd girl...Marai, was it? Yes, Marai, muttered something about a hog with warts.
"Why would a hog have warts?" he questioned, thinking (really now?) to himself. He yanked his luggage down from the rack, and tugged it out onto the station.
He laughed, and said
"New school, new school~"

╚══════════════════╝
✦━━━━━━━━
Oh. That's right. It's uh...Elliot!
Back to top Go down
Bracket

Bracket

PostSubject: Re: Shinjukuto High   Shinjukuto High - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 7:49 am

And then, for want of a better thing to do during the weekend posting doldrums, the fluffy, posh, wish fulfillment school blew up.

Seeing as there was a helpful plot device hour for her to settle in, Marai immediately let her gut feeling lead her to the library.

It was a pitiful thing, filled mostly with with dictionaries and a few outdated fantasy books (in JAPANESE Sad) and the everpresent odour of mouldy books.

Settling into one of the threadbare armchairs, Marai heaved a sigh.

What a let down. What with all sparkles, and park benches and sakura blossoms you'd think they'd have the decency to invest in a few good books...

Suddenly, a dogeared volume of Harry Potter was thrust in front of her face. Attatched to it, a white gloved hand. (because, y'know, INSECTS live in books so you should always wear gloves whilst reading 'em)

BTW: THe hand is attatched to a person too, in case I wasn't clear enough. Also, it's the glove that's white. Because you can't actually see the hand.

Last edited by Bracket on Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:10 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/Image:Hello.jpg
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Shinjukuto High   Shinjukuto High - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 7:55 am

wtf?
Back to top Go down
https://vinrp.forumotion.com
Bracket

Bracket

PostSubject: Re: Shinjukuto High   Shinjukuto High - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 3:07 pm

Shinjukuto High - Page 2 Setsail-for-fail-thread
Back to top Go down
http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/Image:Hello.jpg
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shinjukuto High   Shinjukuto High - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shinjukuto High
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2