vinRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

vinRP

Roleplay.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mafia counts as relationships rait?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bracket

Bracket

Mafia counts as relationships rait? Empty
PostSubject: Mafia counts as relationships rait?   Mafia counts as relationships rait? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 12:54 pm

MAFIAHHHHHHH
Setting: America, Chicago.
Time: I'll just say it's the GREATER depression. And the MAFIA HAVE MONAY.
There. Now send in your profiles.

PICTURE

Biography:
Name:
Build:
Alignment (Italian mob or the American Police):
Rank in occupation:
Rank in society:
Skills:
Weapon of choice:
Body marks (tattoos/scars etc.):
Normal/favorite clothing:
Personality:
Flaws:
Other:

Some background info:
Mafia counts as relationships rait? Untitl10

For (loads) more info, visit this link: http://people.howstuffworks.com/mafia.htm
Back to top Go down
http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/Image:Hello.jpg
Bracket

Bracket

PostSubject: Characters   Mafia counts as relationships rait? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 3:29 pm

Mafia counts as relationships rait? Anime78

Name: Seth B. Dugger (except the name generator states that he is a cleaning supervisor)
Gender: M... Can't tell can you well all the female cops had racks the actual size of watermelons.
Build: Coppo-ey.
Alignment (Italian mob or the American Police): Coppo
Rank in occupation: Police Sergeant (found patrolling outside banks and on streets according to Godfather guidebook but oh well)
Rank in society: Coppo. Wtf
Skills: Marksmanship and default cop stuff. Also takes bribes yeah so cha-ching pl0x?
Weapon of choice: Handgun and such.
Body marks (tattoos/scars etc.): In the picture he has a tattoo?
Normal/favorite clothing: Well he has police uniform, also he's the king of deception as he isn't quite the tart he looks like in the picture. Pl0x.
Personality: Easygoing but sort of worried about rising level of mafianess in streets. I mean, what if they stop bribing?
Flaws: Tends to look a bit tarty.
Other: Takes bribes.

Mafia counts as relationships rait? LargeAnimePaperscans_Resident-Evil_

Name: Vincenzo Falzarano
Build: Mafia-ey
Alignment (Italian mob or the American Police): Well gosh maybe he's a mafia guy.
Rank in occupation: Capo Regime
Rank in society: Italian society, quite high. Others, not as much so Sad
Skills: Marksmanship, running fronts, intimidation (the Al Capone look >.>)
Weapon of choice: gun in picture I can't identify..
Body marks (tattoos/scars etc.): Some bullet scars (quite a few actually...)
Normal/favorite clothing: Suit, bulletproof vest, fedora, that stuff.
Personality: Stern, direct, self-important too
Flaws: Self-important, also tends to be quite evil. Has not heard of overkill.
Other: Enjoys flower-arranging.

Mafia counts as relationships rait? Manthig

Biography: Ever since he was a little kid he was going to be a MAFIA MAN. And then he was. That's basically it....
Name: Ruolo Stracci
Build: Enough to heft machine/submachine guns. YAY!
Alignment (Italian mob or the American Police): MAFAIHHH
Rank in occupation: Soldier. Serves under Vincenzo Falzarano y'know, but aspired to be consigliore, eh, a man can dream.
Rank in society: Ahah. Ahah. Ahah. You're joking eh? Mafia are like ninja rats. You hate them, but they're scary eh.
Skills: FAIH POWAH.
Weapon of choice: Machine gun. Who need accuracy when you have BULLET SHOWERS eh?
Body marks (tattoos/scars etc.): Lol. Once there was this Knife fight, eh? And then all because of this game of strip poker.... Anyway, there are a few stab marks near his ribs. And one stray bullet wound on his thigh from "friendly fire." Got himself back, eh, with a "misplaced" knife.
Normal/favorite clothing: A hat. Stylish eh.
Personality: Laid back quite, friendly but don't mess with HAT.
Flaws: I would say idiot, but he's actually quite unstable. Mental disorder and all that. BUT LITHUIM IS THE ANSWER.
Other: Has this verbal tick, eh. Makes him sound Canadian eh.

Mafia counts as relationships rait? Womanthing

Biography: She had an uncle in the CIA and then he magically allowed her to work there. Her parents were KEELED DED by the Mafia. Very Happy
Name: Josephine Arghesse
Build: Unnaturally long legged. Or short torso-ed.
Alignment (Italian mob or the American Police): Police
Rank in occupation: She is a INVESTIGATOR!
Rank in society: She's a "baker"
Skills: Sharpshooter, deductive reasoning.
Weapon of choice: Her gun...?
Body marks (tattoos/scars etc.): Appendix removal scar! There's a story about fried rice and trampolines in it.
Normal/favorite clothing: Orange, brown and missing around the midriff.
Personality: Quiet, feisty, strong willed, taciturn.
Flaws: Fecking annoying, always has to have her own way.
Other: She hates sugar. 0_0

Mafia counts as relationships rait? Whoisthis--
Biography: Uh. Does he really need one? Psh. He has a younger sister, who's probably the nicest girl you'll ever meet. And the most clingy.
Name: Enrico Cipriani
Build: Medium
Alignment (Italian mob or the American Police): Italian mob
Occupation: Sniper, hit man-for-hire and part-time ice-cream salesman.
Rank in occupation: Middle, maybe a little higher.
Rank in society: Middle; he's not part of the mafia, he works for anyone who will hire him.
Skills: He's an...uh...excellent marksman. Not so excellent in the department of temper and patience.
Weapon of choice: Any gun that works. Namely, and gun that works like someone didn't stuff it with cold turkey.
Body marks (tattoos/scars etc.):
Normal/favorite clothing: Normal things; dress shirts and slacks, ties, and the occasional parka. With a bulletproof vest underneath. You can never be too careful.
Personality: Personality? What personality? Kidding. He's hot-headed, easy to anger, which probably isn't the best quality for a sniper to have. He's prone to following the old maxim of 'shoot first and ask questions later'. He can be childish, and easily startled; just make sure he isn't holding a gun, if you happen to do so. Enrico likes crowds, and enjoys spending his time at bars and nightclubs.
Flaws: Refer to his personality.
Other: Hates hot foods, and has a tendency to uh...disappear rather inconveniently. Has an aversion to churches.

Last edited by Bracket on Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bracket

Bracket

PostSubject: Re: Mafia counts as relationships rait?   Mafia counts as relationships rait? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 12:34 pm

Veriyan slid his hands further down Heraph's pants, groping the teacher's butt cheeks. "I'll show you things they never taught you at teacher school" he murmured, before giving Heraph's arse a playful squeeze. "But first...let's get you out of those clothes."

Heraph hurried to comply, watching as Veriyan shrugged off his heavy blue robe, revealing well toned abs* and smooth, firm thighs**.

Without warning, an already naked Veriyan tackled him onto the bed, conveniently landing near Heraph's crotch. He dragged himself slowly up to Heraph and traced the hollow of Heraph's ear with the tip of his tongue, while with his left hand he drew down Heraph's tight white briefs... excruciatingly slow...

Veriyan grinned, "Now we can start having some real fun..."

"HEY HEY HEY HEEWAAAAFF CHAN GET UP IT'S RILLY RILLY LATE YOU'LL BE LATE FOR CLASS AND"-a flying blue fuzzball hit his stomach. Hard.

GODDAMN YOU I WAS HAVING A GOOD DREAM WHERE IS MY FAOUNTAIN PEN I NEED TO STAB YOUR EYES OUT.

*By "well toned" I don't mean blue.

**HOMG feel dirty just writing this....

Admin: Youretar-WAIT IGNORE THAT I SUCK COCKS
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mafia counts as relationships rait?   Mafia counts as relationships rait? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 12:43 pm

I can. What's happening now? o_o
Back to top Go down
https://vinrp.forumotion.com
Raykael

Raykael

PostSubject: Re: Mafia counts as relationships rait?   Mafia counts as relationships rait? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 1:13 pm

[[ooc: I uh, believe we're just posting now.]]
Enrico spluttered with rage. RAGE. Ahem, anyway; what, exactly, was the source of his rage? The scoop of ice cream that refused to come unstuck from the metal utensil he was serving the food with.
"Must...not...shoot..."
ONETWOTHREEFOURFIVESIXSEVENEIGHT
The blur of numbers in his head did nothing to calm him. His left eye twitching slightly, he banged his fist on the counter; that fist just happened to be the one holding the metal ice-cream scoop thing. It loosened, falling onto his shoe. He swore under his breath, and tried again, this time more successful in his endeavor.
"Have a nice. DAY," he hissed, as the young girl he was serving scurried away, questioning her mother about his earlier choice of language. The red haired woman gave him a glare, before they walked away.
"I HATE my job."
The hit man groaned, tapping gloved fingers impatiently against the cool metal counter top.
Hurry up, hurry up, hurry up so I can go the **** home."

Last edited by Raykael on Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bracket

Bracket

PostSubject: Re: Mafia counts as relationships rait?   Mafia counts as relationships rait? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 1:25 pm

Somehow, Ruolo Stracci manages to sound like both a type of melon, and a Canadian.

Hey, eh! Ruolo sidled up to the ice cream stand,I'll have an ice cream he added, pulling out an old wallet stuffed full of dollar bills*. Before I forget, eh, and by the way, eh, the Don wants your co-operation on a certain... job, eh. Ruolo leaned over the metal counter , smiling in a slightly maniac way. I, eh, advise you don't refuse, eh.

(*Yeah, they're paid in dollar bills, because that way, it takes soldiers longer to count and therefore longer realise they've been shortchanged)
Back to top Go down
Raykael

Raykael

PostSubject: Re: Mafia counts as relationships rait?   Mafia counts as relationships rait? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 1:30 pm

"I'll have an ice-cream."
Enrico was jolted out of his RAEG, by a very Canadian sounding man. He absently pointed at the displays.
"Flavor?"
He had just wanted the guy to leave, and take his money stuffed wallet with him. Stupid rich...the mans next words made him pay attention, however.
Good. A job; he'd been running low on cash lately.
"What's in it for me?"
Besides not being killed by them. Well, the pay was generally good, depending on how much they wanted a person dead. He didn't mirror the man's manic smile, staring at him.
"I'll take it. Details?"
He leaned back from over the counter like the conversation hadn't occurred, saying, in a rather loud voice compared to their previous whispers
"Sorry, we're all out of pistachio. Anything else?"
Enrico's eyes flitted to a gaggle of thirteen year old girls, who had been watching their exchange with interest.

Last edited by Raykael on Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bracket

Bracket

PostSubject: Re: Mafia counts as relationships rait?   Mafia counts as relationships rait? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 1:44 pm

Somehow, Ruolo Stracci manages to sound like both a type of melon, and a Canadian.

Well, in return, eh, you'll have the Don's eternal gratitude and the promised sucess of your, eh, business.* Also, money! The secret to convincing people, apparently, was a winning grin with a flash of warning in the eyes. Ruolo had no idea what this meant, but he noticed that smiling seemed to work especially well when he was off his meds.

I'll take it. Details?

It's too public here, meet up at Dockside Street**. he stated loudly, cleverly ignoring his own advice. One of the watching girls squealed fangirlishly.

*attained by blackmailing all other icecream stalls
**Popular gay meeting place
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mafia counts as relationships rait?   Mafia counts as relationships rait? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 2:09 pm

THE RESIDENT EVIL MAN
Vincenzo Falzarano

Vincenzo was just walking on the street, trying to get over once again being LATE FOR THE ROLEPLAY START, when he decided to go buy some ice cream.
Good thing, too, because in the shop he saw the half-wit Canadian poser, whose name was suspiciously familiar from his late teen gaming days, and the ice cream man associate. He decided to impolitely insert himself in the conversation.
[Also my parents recently said I couldn't have any ice cream irl so waaaah]
"It's too public here, meet up at Dockside Street," Ruolo Stracci proclaimed to the whole world.
Vincenzo stretched his lips in polite greeting to the ice cream man. "Buon giorno. May I have a deluxe triple scoop chocolate fudge delight with extra caramel topping...in a cone... please?" To the Canadian, he raised an eyebrow, folding his arms. "Since when did you go there, may I ask?"

Last edited by Admin on Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bracket

Bracket

PostSubject: Re: Mafia counts as relationships rait?   Mafia counts as relationships rait? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 2:18 pm

Eh, well, Giacomo Mancini* told me, eh, to tell him, eh, to, eh, meet there, eh, Mister Fat-...Falzarano, sir. Eh.

Ruolo attempted to bow and salute at the same time, resulting in him hitting his hand with his head while in a hunched position.

To be frank, the "resident evil man" scared him. And not just because of his high-cholesterol-level-tolerant-veins.

*Underboss.

Also, YOUR FAULT D8
Back to top Go down
Raykael

Raykael

PostSubject: Re: Mafia counts as relationships rait?   Mafia counts as relationships rait? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 3:09 pm

Had Enrico been having a worse day, those gaggle of girls would've had bullets through their skulls. He tried to move the focus away from the conversation, by polishing a sundae glass on the counter top. All was going well...until someone very uh...memorable walked through the door. He focused his dark brown eyes on the newcomer's face, memorizing the order.
"Yeah, sure."
With efficiency, the man's order was finished in less than a minute; Enrico passed it over the counter. He knew who the man was; however, it wouldn't do to be all butler-polite in the middle of an ice-cream bar.
The girls giggled at wannabe-Canadian man some more, as they noticed his reaction to Vincenzo. Enrico gritted his teeth. This was going to be a long day.
Back to top Go down
Bracket

Bracket

PostSubject: Re: Mafia counts as relationships rait?   Mafia counts as relationships rait? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 3:34 pm

Straightening up again, he glanced briefly at Zo-zo's face, before asking averting his eyes to a triangular stack of napkins which were stacked quite nicely.
Eh...so where we go now, eh, Ruolo asked the napkins. Or we wait until you finish that thing...

/SHower tiem. Bye/
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mafia counts as relationships rait?   Mafia counts as relationships rait? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 2:35 pm

THE RESIDENT EVIL MAN
Vincenzo Falzarano

[MAN VS WILD IS ON LOLOLOL]
"Grazie." Vincenzo promptly removed all the caramel topping with his tongue. His brow furrowed at his culinary mistake. Next time he would ask for sprinkles. NEXT TIMEEEEE
"So... I have been late to this roleplay. How is business to your... ice cream parlour, Enrico?"

brb now.
Back to top Go down
Raykael

Raykael

PostSubject: Re: Mafia counts as relationships rait?   Mafia counts as relationships rait? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 2:45 pm

The red haired man shrugged, and stacked a couple of empty sundae glasses (and a few not-so-empty, he noted, with RAGE). He gritted his teeth, which, under normal circumstances, should have been worn down to stumps. The girls were now full-out fangirl-giggling and squealing, the high pitched noise irritating him. Well, a lot of things irritated Enrico.
"I. Don't. Know." He seethed, diverting the majority of his rage to the Canadian sounding man. With a slightly calmer tone, he snapped his eyes over to Vincenzo, and said
"It's..better than usual."
He shrugged, hand curling into a tight fist, as another high pitched squeal rent the air.

Back to top Go down
Bracket

Bracket

PostSubject: Re: Mafia counts as relationships rait?   Mafia counts as relationships rait? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 2:54 pm

(= 3 =)
Plz refer to above emote for Ruolo's facial expression. He then returned to staring at the napkins, which I shall now describe to fill in space, also because Ruolo can't do anything. They were stacked in a stack that was about 50 napkins high. They were fluro orange. They looked like underwear.
Back to top Go down
Bracket

Bracket

PostSubject: Re: Mafia counts as relationships rait?   Mafia counts as relationships rait? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 3:18 pm

The door slammed open to reveal a pissed looking brunette. With a gun.
-HANDS UP YAH FILTHY CRIMINALS cheers
YOUR MURDERING DAYS ARE OVAH! 'SPECIALLY YOU, YOU...-****ER
-

/sHOWAH TIEM./again.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mafia counts as relationships rait?   Mafia counts as relationships rait? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 3:25 pm

THE RESIDENT EVIL MAN
Vincenzo Falzarano

Vincenzo was highly tempted to shoot all of the girls in the ice cream place, but his cone was occupying him. In the space of twenty seconds it no longer existed.

And now to the tarty policeman.

He sat down at his desk and drank coffee. And wondered when that weird brunette would call the station with the all-clear that he'd been instructed to receive.
Back to top Go down
Raykael

Raykael

PostSubject: Re: Mafia counts as relationships rait?   Mafia counts as relationships rait? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 1:36 pm

He did a massive double-take, causing the ice-cream in the metal scoop to fall to the ground, with a soft splat. WHAT. He shook his head several times, before turning his attention from the gun-toting maniac, and noticing the ice-cream on the floor.

The sound of his growling cut through the awkward silence like a...well, like something.

Back to top Go down
Bracket

Bracket

PostSubject: Re: Mafia counts as relationships rait?   Mafia counts as relationships rait? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 1:46 pm

Since the hired gunman was currently scowling at the floor, and the DON hadn't posted yet, it fell to Ruolo to pull out his uzi submachine gun* and send a few bullets in the girl's direction. Pow, pow, pow! Eh!

*from an area larger than his head because that's roughly how large they are
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mafia counts as relationships rait?   Mafia counts as relationships rait? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 2:09 pm

THE RESIDENT EVIL MAN
Vincenzo Falzarano

[Oh I did not really understand that last post. Have you ever heard of untactical misinsertion?]
"Oh, hello." Vincenzo looked up at the girl, no longer using any Italian (I haven't opened the webpage... It's also tactful) and in fact managing to sound more American than Italian. "This place serves great ice cream." He raised his eyebrows at the gun, at the same time smacking Ruolo in the side of the head to shut up please.

Tarty policeman gets up and reaches for some more coffee.
Back to top Go down
Bracket

Bracket

PostSubject: Re: Mafia counts as relationships rait?   Mafia counts as relationships rait? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 2:21 pm

Being smacked in the head* distracted Ruolo from his daydream** of killing the girl with bullets and wearing her skin as a coat.
Eh, sir..he leaned closer to the man I think she's trying to, eh, kill you..eh?
This was said in a tone that suggested the CAPO was either a small child, or stupid.

*mish style
**since YOU IGNORED THE POST we'll have to go with that you ******
Back to top Go down
Bracket

Bracket

PostSubject: Re: Mafia counts as relationships rait?   Mafia counts as relationships rait? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 3:31 pm

Mafia counts as relationships rait? Setsail-for-fail-thread
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mafia counts as relationships rait?   Mafia counts as relationships rait? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mafia counts as relationships rait?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
vinRP :: Sci-Fi Roleplay-
Jump to: