vinRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

vinRP

Roleplay.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Marisu! Side Rp

Go down 

What character do you want to see Introduced?
Veriyan
Marisu! Side Rp I_vote_lcap50%Marisu! Side Rp I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
Loretta
Marisu! Side Rp I_vote_lcap0%Marisu! Side Rp I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Heraph
Marisu! Side Rp I_vote_lcap50%Marisu! Side Rp I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
Other
Marisu! Side Rp I_vote_lcap0%Marisu! Side Rp I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Bracket

Bracket

Marisu! Side Rp Empty
PostSubject: Marisu! Side Rp   Marisu! Side Rp I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 9:52 am

Marisu! Side Rp Anime+maid+girl
Name: Jillian Robertson
Meaning of name: …You expect me to know? Her mother named her, isn’t that enough?
Hair colour/style: Mousy brown, actually not too high maintenance; she keeps it rather short.
Eye colour: Flat maroon.
Skin tone: Normal…well, wouldn’t you have guessed?
Overall appearance: Normal as normal can be. She’s a sue who works quietly in the background.
Height: 1m 56cm
Weight: …Normal for her height?
Distinguishing marks: A pair of bracelets she always wears.
Social group: She sits with whoever will take her.
Favourite clothes: Anything that doesn’t look like a dog dragged it halfway through town. Which basically means anything.
Scent: Old books, or whatever hazardous substance she’s managed to tip.
Biography/past (family, actions, etc): …She had a normal life, period. No abusive parents, in case you were wondering. No special schools, no interesting things to speak of at all.
Species: Human, a relatively common one. Sue type: Anti-sue
Skills: She’s very…unnoticeable, if that counts as one. She can scare most people by just creeping up to them and tapping them on the shoulder. Nobody actually notices she’s there.
Powers: She’s tried a few of those occult spells she found. One of them gave her the power to see ghosts, and do exorcist type things. Without any training. Lucky her.
Flaws: She has a deep affection for the science lab, despite how many accidents she seems to cause in there. Her social ineptitude is also another of these ‘flaws’. She spends more time with her nose in a book than talking to somebody else.
Anything else! She has an interesting habit of talking to the spirits around her.

https://media.photobucket.com/image/anime%20pale%20girl/Xxshoot_me_i_love_youxX/PaleGirl.jpg?o=2
Name:Marai Rosalie Morrow
Meaning of name:Marai resulted from an unfortunate misspelling on her birth certificate. She was named Rosalie for her grandmother, and Morrow is her family name.
Hair colour/style: Long, light brown.
Eye colour: Gallium. AKA silver, and liquid at room temperature.
Skin tone: Slightly see-through, as in, "I can see that golf club through you", not "I can see all your veins and sinews."
Overall appearance: Insubstantial
Height: 169 cm
Weight: 27kg (times by two and you'll get her weight if she wasn't half ghopst!)
Distinguishing marks: None really, unless you count her slight translucency.
Social group: Loner and bookworm. (Bookworm, for that dash of self-insert that every sue needs!)
Favourite clothes: Anything in neutral colours.
Scent: Dust and warmth. AKA my jumper.
Biography/past (family, actions, ect: she...CAN'T REMEMBER!!!!! AMNESIA!!!!!! All she can recall is touching a patch of red felt. See below for why this is so DRAMATIC!!!!
Species: Half ghost. How did a ghost become solid enough to mate? How did his ***** stay alive? Who cares?
Skills: Can recall random pieces of information, can remember anything she has read.
Powers:The walls of chronology are but curtains to her, thus allowing her to time travel, and scry into the past. However, this power can only be used on the third Tuesday of a month divisable by 3, when the moon is waning, but not gone. Can only be used when the moon is visible, as this is her anchor in time.
Flaws: Has a tendancy to ignore people, is quite air headed, forgetful of things that aren't written down, not quite there (to fit into the ghost cliche), flighty, easily distracted.
Anything else! She can only see neutral colours. This is an example of special!sue.

https://media.photobucket.com/image/lolita%20anime/bob_the_potato/Anime/gothiclilota.jpg?o=252
https://media.photobucket.com/image/lolita%20anime/TayuyaEdyline/Gothic_Lolita_by_naomai.jpg?o=215
(photobucket is stuffing up, sorry)
Name: Naomi Brown
Meaning of name: It’s her name.
Hair colour/style: Long, layered, fringe, black with purple highlights.
Eye colour: Brown
Skin tone: Ivory
Overall appearance: Gothic/Lolita, graceful, beautiful. (the last two are SO mary sue-ish)
Height: Medium to tall
Weight: She’s skinny
Distinguishing marks: There is a dragon tattoo on her heart…the doctor ran away when he found out but no one knows.
Social group: She’s popular but she usually sits by herself.
Favourite clothes: Her lace dress and head band, socks and Mary Janes
Scent: She smells like what a normal person would smell like.
Biography/past (family, actions, ect: Her whole family is a vampire family consisting of her, her brother and sister.
Species: Vampire.
Skills: She does not have a weapon as being able to control her power with her body only, good at hiding things from people, tricking people.
Powers: Darkness and the usual powers of a vampire.
Flaws: She has none, she’s a mary sue! JUST KIDDING!!! She has a short temper, she needs to feed on some human at least once a month, she not a very sociable person to the people who do not know that she is a vampire.

https://media.photobucket.com/image/gothic%20anime%20guy/midnight_abigal/Anime/93423.jpg?o=4
Name: Jayden Brown
Meaning of name: It’s his name.
Hair colour/style: Black hair, two long strands on each side of his head, dark blue highlights
Eye colour: Coal black
Skin tone: Pale
Overall appearance: Gothic/laid back, hot, barely smiles
Height: Tall
Weight: He’s thin
Distinguishing marks: Dragon tattoo on his heart, like the rest of his family
Social group: The girls love him but the feeling is not mutual to most, he’s quite unsocial
Favourite clothes: White shirt, loose tie, leather jacket, black jeans, black boots
Scent: Smells like a human
Biography/past (family, actions, ect: He is Naomi’s older brother which means he’s a vampire as well
Species: Vampire
Skills: Gets the girls going Razz, the usual vampire magic but he can also cast advanced spells.
Powers: Darkness
Flaws: Very anti-social, does not listen to people, does not care if he does something really bad.

Marisu! Side Rp Ashton
Name: Ashton Hale-Berry
Meaning of name: What?
Hair colour/style: Black, long.
Eye colour: Green.
Skin tone: Skinny.
Overall appearance: Um, human?
Height: Um
Weight: Um
Distinguishing marks: Uh. Pendant?
Social group: Bastards.
Favourite clothes: Cool looking things..
Scent: Armani cologne. ??
Biography/past (family, actions, ect: His family was run over by an eighteen wheeler, so he was picked up rich relatives who spoilt him - I mean, treated him very well.
Species: Human.
Skills: Can hit things very hard with whatever he can use.
Powers: Weather changes with his mood. Often sunny.
Flaws: Likes to pick up ladies, is waaay too good looking (No, Galanoth is), gets so many A's it looks like he's cheating.

Marisu! Side Rp Veriyan1
Name: Veriyan Lykli
Meaning of name: If you played SimQuest, you will know.
Hair colour/style: Blue, quite tousled in fact
Eye colour: Yellow.
Skin tone: Veriyanny.
Overall appearance: Quite... unlikely.
Height: As usual, insanely tall (1.8m)
Weight: Quite light for his height
Distinguishing marks: Tattoo running down eye, convincing dragon emblem on arm.
Social group: Lonerisms. Well he's quite antisocial, but he's just looking for someone to latch on to. Literally.
Favourite clothes: Emo looking things. When (he thinks) he's not being watched, he wears pink.
Scent: He puts on Adidas deoderant! Buy Adidas deo!
Biography/past (family, actions, ect: Truth is, Heraph got to himWell he was like put up for adoption when he was little, and he was soooo scared cuz if one family didn't want him what about any other??? Except he fell in lucky but he's still emo. Oh well. Actually, he's not, really. Oh it's hard to explain. Just see.
Species: Ooooh! Part dragon, part dragon!
Skills: Can fight with his fists. And grope men
Powers: Can shapeshift, cast standard dragon spells (you'll see), except his tattoos make him stronger!!!!!11!!!!shiftone!!!!
Flaws: Tends to grope teacher men with pens who just narrowly avoided being stabbed by stakes Is a bit downcast, eats too much, gets hyper when drunk (his dragon-ness stops him being harmed by drinking!)

Last edited by Bracket on Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/Image:Hello.jpg
Bracket

Bracket

Marisu! Side Rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marisu! Side Rp   Marisu! Side Rp I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 9:53 am

Teachers
Marisu! Side Rp V_for_10
Name: Mr .... White.
Meaning of name: He...uhm...wears white?
Hair colour: Unknown.
Eye colour: Unknown, pale gleam.
Skin tone: Normal
Overall appearance: Rarely seen, and only his face is always in shadow.
Height: Quite tall
Weight: Normal
Distinguishing marks: His voice, which is never above a whisper
Social group: Headmaster
Favourite clothes: White suit
Scent: The taste you get when you lick steel. That's what he smells like.
Biography: He works for government. It seems they have a reason to gather all these students into one, secure place.
Species: Pure human.
Skills: Intimidation, etc.
Powers: Mind reading, possession.
Flaws: Fanaticism.

Marisu! Side Rp AnimeGuy
Name: Fredrick Faulkner
Meaning of name: Once again; his mom. Which is why he asks most people to call him Fred.
Hair colour/style: Naturally brown, not sure what it is normally; he dyes his hair a lot. Currently dyed black.
Eye colour: Hazel
Skin tone: Skin like.
Overall appearance: His hair colours often attract a lot of attention…(especially the time he dyed it pink…with orange stripes.)
Height: 1m 67cm
Weight: Uh…average for his height, I suppose.
Distinguishing marks: His hair colours, his earrings, etc.
Social group: He’s…a teacher.
Favourite clothes: Anything warm will do. However, he abhors red, because he reckons it makes him look like a fire hydrant…or so he says. (tick angsty past!)
Scent: Ash, sometimes flowers, or cake. Once, he smelt of sea salt…only because he had been shoved in the ocean earlier.
Biography/past (family, actions, etc): His parents were…interesting people. His house burnt down when he was around 13, and foul play was suspected. Oh, don’t worry. His mom was fine, but went off and shagged other guys when ‘wittle fwedwick’ wasn’t around.
Species: Half elf, hence all the piercings he can fit on his ears. Sue type: Ah…I dunno. Just blatant Mary-sue/ Gary-stu.
Skills: He’s one of those people who can clear a room in seconds, if given a weapon, or just an inappropriate conversation starter. He’s very good at handling emergencies, and you’ll often find him feeding flames rather than trying to stop them.
Powers: Welllll…he uh…summons stuff. It really depends on his emotions at the time, or what he’s thinking about. He’s once managed to summon a rather large fire before, just because he was busy fuming at the next door neighbor…well, how do you think his house burnt down?
Flaws: He’s extremely blunt sometimes, and gets irritated easily…sort of like a teenage girl. He doesn’t really like it when somebody calls him ‘short’.
Anything else! He teaches English and sometimes History, when there’s nobody to fill in. Though, more often than not, the students will be the greeted with an empty desk. Or several small fires.

Marisu! Side Rp Mmv6fa10
...F*** you. F*** you!!!!!
Name: Heraph Uaine Harpocrates ....His initials: HUH!!!
Meaning of name: Heraph sounds kind of like herpes..? Uaine means "young warrior" Harpocrates...is pronounced Harp-oh-cra-teez
Hair colour/style: Pale and pointy
Eye colour: Umber!
Skin tone: Pale from staying inside all day.
Overall appearance: Hunched over.
Height: 173cm
Weight: Normal
Distinguishing marks: His hair probably.
Social group: People are scary.
Favourite clothes: Anything comfortable.
Scent: Tallow and sandalwood
Biography/past (family, actions, etc): A long line of warriors, hence his middle name. Unfortunately, he has no aptitude for fighting whatsoever. So he ran away. They didn't really bother to look for him, what with the Elven wars and whatnot.
Species: Human.
Skills: Deep knowledge of HISTORY!
Powers: Teleportation. Shape shifting.
Flaws: Deep fear of everything. Coward. Doesn't like confrontation.
Anything else!: Looks kind of scary, but he opens his mouth and KABOOSH! You just chucked your pencil case at him with no worries about retribution.
Back to top Go down
http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/Image:Hello.jpg

Marisu! Side Rp
Page 1 of 1