vinRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

vinRP

Roleplay.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MARISU! ROLEPLAY HERE!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Areas
Forest
MARISU! ROLEPLAY HERE! I_vote_lcap0%MARISU! ROLEPLAY HERE! I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Attic
MARISU! ROLEPLAY HERE! I_vote_lcap25%MARISU! ROLEPLAY HERE! I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Dungeon
MARISU! ROLEPLAY HERE! I_vote_lcap25%MARISU! ROLEPLAY HERE! I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Library
MARISU! ROLEPLAY HERE! I_vote_lcap50%MARISU! ROLEPLAY HERE! I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
Bracket

Bracket

MARISU! ROLEPLAY HERE! Empty
PostSubject: MARISU! ROLEPLAY HERE!   MARISU! ROLEPLAY HERE! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 2:01 pm

[This is set in the RP universe, but 50 or so years before the other one]

You have just been transferred to this new boarding school, high in the alps, because, due to the elven wars, our normal schools have been destroyed or are in danger zones. As the airship slowly descends, you catch a glimpse of the hastily refurbished castle, wreathed in arthritis inducing mists, that will be be your new home.

Info:
Houses: Alderwood, Timbercroft, Wingfield, Invicta, Elthem
Floors: Ground floor- Year common rooms, staff rooms, botany class rooms, shop/ gift store.
First floor- Other classrooms, library, mess hall.
Second floor- Sport class rooms. (This is one whole floor because there has to be ovals swimming pools...it's a huge school as they need to fit it all indoors)
Third floor- Student dorms.
Fourth floor- Student dorms.

With thanks to Bella.

Last edited by Bracket on Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:16 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/Image:Hello.jpg
Bracket

Bracket

PostSubject: Re: MARISU! ROLEPLAY HERE!   MARISU! ROLEPLAY HERE! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 2:06 pm

IGNORE THE INFO ABOVE
[This is set in the RP universe, but 50 or so years before the other one]

You have just been transferred to this new boarding school, high in the alps, because, due to the elven wars, our normal schools have been destroyed or are in danger zones. As the airship slowly descends, you catch a glimpse of the hastily refurbished castle, wreathed in arthritis inducing mists, that will be be your new home.

Info:
Houses: Alderwood, Timbercroft, Wingfield, Invicta, Elthem
Floors: Ground floor- Year common rooms, staff rooms, botany class rooms, uniform shop/ general store. (Items are rationed)
First floor- Other classrooms, library, mess hall.
Second floor- Sport class rooms. Doubles as a hall, as the tables in the mess hall are welded in. (This is one whole floor because there has to be ovals swimming pools...it's a huge school as they need to fit it all indoors seeing as outdoors comprises mostly of sharp rocks and fog. Not a good combo.)
Third floor- Student dorms.
Fourth floor- Student dorms.

With thanks to Bella.
-------------------

Marai stepped lightly down from the metal ramp and scanned her surroundings carefully.
Oh dear. I DO hope the library here is well stocked....

Last edited by Bracket on Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MARISU! ROLEPLAY HERE!   MARISU! ROLEPLAY HERE! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 2:09 pm

Ashton Hale-Berry
This guy rather reminds me of what Danielle told me once... "Girls, come play with me! If you know what I mean...

The airship touched down.
The unusually quiet boy made his way down the ramp. Then he threw it all out of the window.
"Oh my God, how COOL!" he yelled, throwing his arms out and also throwing about half the people around him down the ramp. "Ah, my bad." (Yes, you're bad.)
But seriously, how COOL! This looked like a place for the moneyed classes (himself included), meaning there would be plenty of people to get to know... Pretty girls included. How many would he get to this time? At his last school, not nearly as COOL as this one, he'd only managed to extend his very-extendable arm to the girls in his grade. Not good enough, mate.
He flashed a grin at some of the girls he'd knocked. Their expressions were... indescribable. Sexy, too.
IN FACT... Ashton instantly latched on to a rather nice-looking girl with very translucent looking skin. "Hi." He flashed his grin. "New school - excited? Hell I am. Say, what's your name?"
Back to top Go down
https://vinrp.forumotion.com
Bella_Krystal

PostSubject: Re: MARISU! ROLEPLAY HERE!   MARISU! ROLEPLAY HERE! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 2:17 pm

Naomi Brown

Noami hesitantly looked down as the aircraft gradually lowered for a hopefully safe landing. She already did not like this place but it was better then the old mansion she used to live in with her old family. "How charming," she said sarcastically as they landed in front of the misty high school. She stepped out onto the ramp noticing a boy yelling at the top of his voice. "Excuse me," she said pushing him aside so she could get through and onto land. She stood in front the school with a disgusted face, her shoes lightly tapping against the moist ground.
Back to top Go down
Raykael

Raykael

PostSubject: Re: MARISU! ROLEPLAY HERE!   MARISU! ROLEPLAY HERE! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 2:26 pm

...Jillian...that's my name.
Please...don't forget it.
---

The girl's shoes clicked loudly against the ramp, as she entered the school. Her flat maroon eyes were directed towards a tearful couple, waving their goodbyes from the airship. She ducked to avoid a long arm, and had to jump several times to avoid tripping over people.
"...Goodbye then, Mother, Father."
She gave them one last wave, then trudged in, ignoring the pebbles flying everywhere from the battered suitcase with wheels she dragged along. Her hand rested on the door momentarily, then she entered.
"...I'm not sure how I'll be able to make friends here."
She winced, thinking of the disgusted looking girl from earlier. Her voice was unaturally loud in the quiet halls, and she jumped, when a familiar looking ghost appeared right next to her. He gave her a cheerful grin, wiping a bit of imaginary grime off his spotless overalls.
"Hullo, Missus Jillian. You called?"
"Hello Timothy. I don't particularly remember calling for you."
"But anyway, relax! You look like the living dead!"
"Oi. I don't look anything like you! Do I look transparent?"
Now, to an outsider, or anybody unable to see ghosts, this conversation would've been very weird. A girl conversing with thin air.
Back to top Go down
Bracket

Bracket

PostSubject: Re: MARISU! ROLEPLAY HERE!   MARISU! ROLEPLAY HERE! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 2:34 pm

Oh..? I was mildly startled by the strange, half naked boy.
My name is....my name is....uhm...It says on my luggage that it's uhm....Marai! I smiled politely at the boy then drifted off to investigate some of the other arrivals.

At my old school, I had always been left out of the picture, so I had turned to books. They had been my only companion through my sad, lonely childhood. Luckily, the orphanage I stayed at was always well stocked with print in various forms. But this was a chance for a fresh start.....here, I could read for AS LONG AS I WANTED! And NOT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT WASTING LAMP OIL! AND READ IN BED! This place was a close to paradise as I was likely to get.

Ignoring the boy again, I walked over to the gothic looking girl.

Hello....Uhm..I ducked my head down, to check the name on her luggage erm....Nooml?

Erm...I was wondering...do you have a map of the school, I seem to have forgotten where my dorm is....

I smiled again, ignoring the look on her face that suggested she has swallow a large lemon, whole.

Last edited by Bracket on Tue Oct 27, 2009 2:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Bracket

Bracket

PostSubject: Re: MARISU! ROLEPLAY HERE!   MARISU! ROLEPLAY HERE! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 2:39 pm

Don't know how to delete....

Last edited by Bracket on Tue Oct 27, 2009 2:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MARISU! ROLEPLAY HERE!   MARISU! ROLEPLAY HERE! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 2:42 pm

Ashton Hale-Berry
This guy rather reminds me of what Danielle told me once... "Girls, come play with me! If you know what I mean...

There was a sort of awkward stance as the girl drifted off, leaving Ashton a teensy bit lonely.
He raised an eyebrow. "Gosh, she must not like the weather. Oh, hey! Look! There is a, uh... Gee, she looks like Julia... That strange mascara-wearing girl from 9-A... Pity she's not here. Oh well. I suppose I should try my luck with her instead."
He straightened his jacket and approached her, thinking twice at the expression on her face. Sheet. "Heya," he said, waving a hand casually in greeting. "You look lonely, girl." Just like me... Wah.. That girl had been hot, too... "It must be your first time here. Why don't we go explore the school, get familiar with it, eh?"
Then he turned his eyeballs and just noticed see-through girl. Dammit. Why are all the good girls here taken?
Back to top Go down
Bracket

Bracket

PostSubject: Re: MARISU! ROLEPLAY HERE!   MARISU! ROLEPLAY HERE! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 2:43 pm

Of course! I nodded at the boy.....where had I seen him before.....

I would be very grateful if you would show me around....

Suddenly, I noticed there was a girl standing inside the school, she looked interesting.... I stepped over to her.

Hi! I'm...uhm.....Murtle...or something...What's your name?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MARISU! ROLEPLAY HERE!   MARISU! ROLEPLAY HERE! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 2:48 pm

Ashton Hale-Berry

[-.-]
Ashton blinked. "Uh." Actually, I meant the prettier, unfriendlier, weirder looking girl... Might as well make friends. "Oh! Yeah! Sure!" He reflashed his grin. "Very nice to meet you, Marai... And you too! How could I not know the name of such a lovely girl. Naomi! Just like..."...My little sister... was called. He finished off the sentence mentally, drooping for about one millisecond. Then he perked up again. "Anyway! Very nice to meet you, Naomi, Marai..."

Last edited by Admin on Tue Oct 27, 2009 2:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Raykael

Raykael

PostSubject: Re: MARISU! ROLEPLAY HERE!   MARISU! ROLEPLAY HERE! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 2:49 pm

---

Jillian wasn't too bored. She had her nose, buried in the map, and...
"Why dontcha ask them?"
"Gah! Who're you?"
She placed a hand over where her heart was, miming fainting, as a regal looking knight ghost, mounted on a horse, came trampling in.
"...Them?"
She looked over to the motley group. Two girls, and a boy. One of the girls had a rather sour expression decorating her features, the other...slightly see-through? It was then the see-through one spoke to her.
"...Um...nice to meet you...I'm Jillia--ah!"
Jillian yelped, as the knight came up behind her, blowing a bugle rather loudly and obviously, the instrument hovering in his hand. Crossly, she snatched the instrument from him, and smiled at the girl.
"Sorry about that...I'm Jillian. It's nice to meet you...um...Marai."
She had to pause, to read the faded name on the luggage.
Back to top Go down
Bella_Krystal

PostSubject: Re: MARISU! ROLEPLAY HERE!   MARISU! ROLEPLAY HERE! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 2:51 pm

Naomi Brown

Noami looked as a two way conversation was happenning, she should make it threeway. Hello there it's nice to meet you to ..., I'm sorry what is your name?" she said looking at the boy. She held out her hand for him to shake and held out another one for Marai.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MARISU! ROLEPLAY HERE!   MARISU! ROLEPLAY HERE! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 2:54 pm

Ashton Hale-Berry

Pausing for about a second to beam at the newcomer, Ashton then proceeded to pump Naomi's hand and Marai's as well (it hadn't been offered). "I'm Ashton! Ashton Berry. Hale-Berry. Pleased to meet you. Both of you. All three of you!" Marai's hand is as soft and smooth as silk... And slippery.. But Naomi's feels nice. I wonder what the rest of her feels like, then?
Back to top Go down
Bracket

Bracket

PostSubject: Re: MARISU! ROLEPLAY HERE!   MARISU! ROLEPLAY HERE! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 2:56 pm

Hello and...Oh dear......I didn't know that this castle was still inhabited... I blinked at knight, and then the.....girl. Her name...uhm... Willy maybe?

"I'm sorry what is your name?" I turned around.

My hand was instantly grabbed. While the boy shook it like a MARACA! I looked at the dark haired girl. Apology accepted....uhmmm Nomall.
Back to top Go down
Raykael

Raykael

PostSubject: Re: MARISU! ROLEPLAY HERE!   MARISU! ROLEPLAY HERE! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 3:01 pm

---

"...I can't say you lack in exuberance. It's...also interesting to meet you."
She frowned to herself, rocking the rickety suitcase on its wheels, ignoring the fact it was going to scratch the floor later. She sniffed her clothes. They still smelt like old books. It made her feel sort of at home.
"Um...sorry. Uh...my name...it's...Jillian," she mumbled, feeling a blush start to colour her cheeks. The knight patted her sympathetically on the back.
"...You don't need to do that, Sir Knight."
"Just call me Sir William," he laughed, totally oblivious to her request.
"...Alright then, Sir William. Could you please refrain from doing that?"
What had that strange girl meant by inhabited? She had seen her look towards the knight, so perhaps she could see them too.
Back to top Go down
Bella_Krystal

PostSubject: Re: MARISU! ROLEPLAY HERE!   MARISU! ROLEPLAY HERE! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 3:02 pm

Naomi Brown

Naomi looked at Ashton, Marai and Jillian. "So how old are you all?" she asked hoping at least one would be in her grade.[/
Back to top Go down
Bracket

Bracket

PostSubject: Re: MARISU! ROLEPLAY HERE!   MARISU! ROLEPLAY HERE! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 3:06 pm

Both of my new friends were talking at once. My head whipped back and forth, trying to follow the conversation.

"So how old are you all?"
I'm uhm........I was 15 last I checked.....wait...16,no 17...18 maybe.... I stumbled. How old WAS I.... funny...I didn't remember.

The other girl was talking to someone else already, she looked a bit irked..
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MARISU! ROLEPLAY HERE!   MARISU! ROLEPLAY HERE! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 3:06 pm

Ashton Hale-Berry

Ashton failed to release Naomi's hand, but let go of Marai's. "Me, I'm seventeen." He laughed. "Past the legal age for.. well... Y'know, what I do best. Besides part-timing." He rather liked the look of the new girl, even though she did seem a teensy bit insane. Having tried out two girls, should he make a move? Dilemmas... If only life was simpler...
Back to top Go down
Raykael

Raykael

PostSubject: Re: MARISU! ROLEPLAY HERE!   MARISU! ROLEPLAY HERE! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 3:07 pm

---

"...I'm sixteen."
She simply tried to lift the knight's chokehold on her neck.
"Miss Marai, if you can see Sir William, could you please tell him to cease and desist?"
Back to top Go down
Bracket

Bracket

PostSubject: Re: MARISU! ROLEPLAY HERE!   MARISU! ROLEPLAY HERE! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 3:12 pm

I was going to put something here...but I forgot.

Oh I don't know, maybe that's his way of being friendly....

Though he doesn't look friendly...more angry....
I frowned slightly. What IS 17 the legal age for.. I puzzled, glancing at Coal...or was it Ash...
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MARISU! ROLEPLAY HERE!   MARISU! ROLEPLAY HERE! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 3:15 pm

Ashton Hale-Berry

His eyebrows shot up. "What, you don't know? You honestly... C'm'on! Girl as pretty as you musta done it before... But if you haven't, then that's great." He nodded, smiling and giving her thumbs-up.
Then he turned his attention to the other girl with the cute short hair. What knight is she talking about... I see nothing there.
Back to top Go down
Bella_Krystal

PostSubject: Re: MARISU! ROLEPLAY HERE!   MARISU! ROLEPLAY HERE! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 3:15 pm

Naomi Brown

Ashton's hand never left Naomi's but she didn't mind, her body was naturally cold so she was always looks for a heat source. "That's good! We are all around the same age which means I'll be seeing Jillian a lot," she smiled at them all, "Hey Ashton, I was wonderi-" she was cut off as a burly man with a beard came out. "All students report to the main hall where you will be put into dorms," he said.
Back to top Go down
Bracket

Bracket

PostSubject: Re: MARISU! ROLEPLAY HERE!   MARISU! ROLEPLAY HERE! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 3:19 pm

Oh! That's good then. I suppose that's why I couldn't remember my dorm...I hadn't been told it yet... Happily, I followed the flow of students, heading slowly towards the main hall.
Back to top Go down
Raykael

Raykael

PostSubject: Re: MARISU! ROLEPLAY HERE!   MARISU! ROLEPLAY HERE! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 3:20 pm

---

"Relax child! I'm only giving her a hug!"
The knight laughed, then resumed his strangle hug.
"Yes, but...armour...is...heavy!"
With some effort, that problem was out of the way. The knight sniggered. And she was tempted to blow the bugle in his ear.
"Yes...that's good...we'll be seeing somebody we know..."
"All students report to the main hall where you will be put into dorms."
"...That was...abrupt."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MARISU! ROLEPLAY HERE!   MARISU! ROLEPLAY HERE! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 3:20 pm

[Night guys... Buh baii Swimming tomorrow!]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MARISU! ROLEPLAY HERE!   MARISU! ROLEPLAY HERE! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MARISU! ROLEPLAY HERE!
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next