vinRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

vinRP

Roleplay.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

It's open again >_>'l| I got bored.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Species?
BUGPPL
It's open again >_>'l| I got bored. I_vote_lcap0%It's open again >_>'l| I got bored. I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Reptilian
It's open again >_>'l| I got bored. I_vote_lcap50%It's open again >_>'l| I got bored. I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
Energy beings
It's open again >_>'l| I got bored. I_vote_lcap25%It's open again >_>'l| I got bored. I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Humans
It's open again >_>'l| I got bored. I_vote_lcap0%It's open again >_>'l| I got bored. I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
KAWAIIneko
 0% [ 0 ]
Fishmen
It's open again >_>'l| I got bored. I_vote_lcap25%It's open again >_>'l| I got bored. I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Avians (birdies)
 0% [ 0 ]
Slime( lives FOREVER!)
 0% [ 0 ]
Other
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Bracket

Bracket

It's open again >_>'l| I got bored. Empty
PostSubject: It's open again >_>'l| I got bored.   It's open again >_>'l| I got bored. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 11:34 am

It will happen when you are alone. While your environment will all seem exactly the same, you’ll notice that everything is quieter than normal. If you go outside, you will notice a distinct lack of anything like birds, insects… or people. As far as you travel, you will not encounter another sentient human being. The entire world will be intact, empty except for you. And the doors.

It's open again >_>'l| I got bored. Statio10

In this world, you are safe. There are no monsters here, no mist. If you look hard enough, you might even find a way back... If you choose to walk through a door, however... you will come to No-man's land.

It's open again >_>'l| I got bored. Camera10

Here, there are also doors. They lead to the other, alternate realms. One of them leads home. You will never find this one. Here, there be monsters, darkness, and mist. And, waiting in the shadows... the priests.
It's open again >_>'l| I got bored. Spectr10
(They worship the doors. It's kinda funny...)

In a nutshell:
4. If you walk through a door, you will end up in the "Void"
5. The everpresent mist there can form into monsters at will.
6. The only place the mist doesn't reach is the Priests' stronghold
7. Powers:
A.Healing at the cost of nightmares
Gain this by: Have a nightmare? Chances are you’ll see the Harlequin. If you follow him, you will gain stronger healing abilities, but the deeper you follow him, the worse your subsequent nightmares will get.
B.Being able to see 10 seconds into the future at the cost of becoming more noticeable to monsters. Also, the voice has to belong to SOMEONE.
Gain this by: The next time you are silent and hear the ringing, shout at the top of your lungs for about half a minute, then be abruptly silent. You should hear a voice that relays an account of events about to happen in the immediate future.
C.Being able to see past illusions and sense danger at the cost of paranoia.
Gain this by: Everybody has this, but it is quite weak. Can be strengthened with practice.
D. Being able to use super strength at the cost of fainting afterwards.
Gain this by: All humans can use this if their adrenelin reaches a certain level. Of course...you usually pass out after using this so..eh.
E.Being able to borrow time. You need to borrow time from somebody in the world you want to enter, otherwise, since you don't exist in that world, you...will disappear. So far, only the Priests have the knowledge on how to develop this power. It is activated by asking.

Last edited by Bracket on Sat Nov 21, 2009 3:16 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/Image:Hello.jpg
Bella_Krystal

PostSubject: Re: It's open again >_>'l| I got bored.   It's open again >_>'l| I got bored. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 4:17 pm

It's Tyler!

Tyler was awake but did not yet open his eyes. He remembered he was watching a movie with a pretty girl called Celine but they fell asleep. She was still in his arms, he said, "Celine, you awake?" As he opened his eyes everything was the same, she mumbled a slight ,"mhm." It was awfully stuffy in the room. "Ahh I'll go out to get some drinks," he stepped out of his bedroom and when down to get some wine. When he returned he opened the door but suddenly he was in different surroundings. The fog was so thick he could barely see, "Celine? Celine?" he looked around but he found nobody.
Back to top Go down
Bracket

Bracket

PostSubject: Re: It's open again >_>'l| I got bored.   It's open again >_>'l| I got bored. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 4:25 pm

Some fool boy was screaming.

Locating him quickly, Lativen leant over the boy's shoulder and hissed Don't yell. That only attracts the creatures.

It was too late. A lumbering shape bellowed, and dragged itself out of the mist.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's open again >_>'l| I got bored.   It's open again >_>'l| I got bored. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 11:19 am

Eliora MacTyndell

It was a nice day. It was also time to milk the cows. Eliora smiled at her father and mother sitting at the breakfast table. They got up early, too. It was spring; soon it would be summer (huh no duh), and Eliora looked forward to seeing all the beautiful flowers that bloomed. Also the harvest.
She nudged the door open with her shoulder, letting it swing shut behind her.
It was a nice day. The paddock was bright green, the sky bright blue, the clouds bright white. She really loved spring.
Her destination was the shed, with the buckets in it. It was a cute wooden structure, and she was fond of it.
She opened the door and unwisely hopped in.
She promptly knocked into this strange man dressed in red and a (Star Wars-y) mask.
Where were the buckets?
Then a lumbering shape bellowed, dragging itself out of the mist.
She almost mistook it for a cow. Almost.
Back to top Go down
https://vinrp.forumotion.com
Raykael

Raykael

PostSubject: Re: It's open again >_>'l| I got bored.   It's open again >_>'l| I got bored. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 11:42 am

I'm Charlotte. Pleasure to meet you.
---

All she could hear was herself screaming. It had started out as an innocent dream. She had been having a tea party with her animals, when she heard someone laugh. She had glanced around, and the dolls and toys around her had stared stonily back. It was then the flamingo, the bright blue plush in her arms, had snickered, and said
"Silly girl. Can't you even look at me when I speak?"
Charlotte had dropped it in surprise, running as far from the table as she could. It had been so...silent. She frantically looked around, feeling something creep behind her, and gently pressing a finger against her neck. She whirled around. There was nothing. Then, a sharp burst of red light, and she had woken up screeching, flailing in her sheets.
"Brother? Michael, where are you?"
Softly, she crept to the door, and pushed it ajar, holding her plush in a strangle hold against her nightgown. And found herself facing a strange man in a mask.

Hello. Do I know you? I'm Michael.
---

Not surprisingly, Michael had heard his sister scream. He almost dropped the plate he was holding, but caught it, just in time.
"Charlotte, are you alright? You've been having dreadful nightmares lat--
He had opened her door, to find her missing. This time, he did drop the plate, which fell to the floor with a smash, the china denting the floor and splintering in different directions. He tore through the house, flinging open door after door, but never actually entering. At last, he ran right through the back door, hoping to find her in the garden, or somewhere close to it. He fell through, and found himself surrounded by mist. Feeling his way through, his fingers finally made contact with something. The cloak of a masked man, and, standing behind him, his sister was trembling visibly.
"Michael, where are we?"
He shook his head in disbelief.
"I don't know. Masked person, where are we?"
Back to top Go down
Bracket

Bracket

PostSubject: Re: It's open again >_>'l| I got bored.   It's open again >_>'l| I got bored. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 11:49 am

If Lativen had been a man who took pleasure in snide remarks, he would have said, What is this? A teaparty? or, Oh look, it's the fellowship of the THINGS or, Oh wow, I'm masked. No shit, Sherlock. or any combination of those.

As it was, he simply said Let go of my cloak and start running you fools. Without bothering to check if they complied he turned back to the vaugely elephantine thing.

If it was at all possible to cock a flamethrower, Lativen was doing it now.

Last edited by Bracket on Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's open again >_>'l| I got bored.   It's open again >_>'l| I got bored. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 11:54 am

Eliora MacTyndell

Unwisely, Eliora failed to comply. Her wellies (cow poo, mind) thumped against the ground as she hopped Mr. Sarcasm (and author insert).
"Hello!" She mustered a smile at him, her brown hair brushing her eyes and cheeks. "What's your name? I'm Eliora. Call me Eli. Do you live here? I don't. Do you like cows?"

No doubt she was about to die. Yet she saw something vaguely cute about that big lump approaching them. "Oh! It's cute," she commented. It really wasn't. It didn't even resemble a cow.
"Gosh, that's a big stick," she said to the man.
Back to top Go down
Raykael

Raykael

PostSubject: Re: It's open again >_>'l| I got bored.   It's open again >_>'l| I got bored. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 12:13 pm

I'm Charlotte. Pleasure to meet you.
---

Charlotte had almost screamed. Almost; Michael had enough sense to clamp his hand tightly over his sister's mouth, but not enough to start running. She yelped through his fingers, hugging the now rather limp flamingo plush to herself, and wondering what sort of nightmare it was. That man was holding a flamethrower, wasn't he?!
"Mrh mrhmh mhrmhrmhrmhmhmhr! Mrhmrhmrh!"
She was rather displeased with this whole situation, and was wondering when her brother would let go. His sleeve tasted funny.

Hello. Do I know you? I'm Michael.
---

She had almost screamed, and Michael had barely managed to get there in time. It was odd really, because that buzzing noise in his ears...it was...gone? He shook off that thought, and instead said in a moderately calm voice
"I do wonder where one procures these sorts of things," looking at the flamethrower with a mildly...interested expression. He ignored his sister flailing, though he was rather miffed she had decided to take a taste of his parka. Fabric didn't taste all that nice, did it?
"Back onto the topic though...what is that?
He wanted to know...but at the same time, he almost didn't.
Back to top Go down
Bracket

Bracket

PostSubject: Re: It's open again >_>'l| I got bored.   It's open again >_>'l| I got bored. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 12:14 pm

(author insert? I'm flattered)
A prick with a stick and a girl..... with a whirl? The mist gave up. At the rhyming. But not at the killing.

It snapped back its head to reveal a gaping slit filled with writhing tendrils of smoke. Two of the more solid ones snapped forward and quickly took hold of the pair, dragging them towards its dark crevasse of a mouth.

{NO YOU JERK THE TENDRILS GOT ELIORA AND LATIVEN NOT SANDRA"S CHARACTERS}

Last edited by Bracket on Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:01 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's open again >_>'l| I got bored.   It's open again >_>'l| I got bored. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 12:18 pm

Eliora MacTyndell
(I believe that's also called bunnying. Love the rhymes though. Also damn you)
SUDDENLY THE WRITHING MASSES TURNED INTO A PAIR OF COMPASSES AAAH "Aahhhh! Help me, Mister Big-Stick!" They feel like cow udders, she observed. But they were tugging, hard. And ruining her hair.

"Wah! Let go!" She lashed out at the tendril with her foot, frilly skirts flying everywhere.

[There happy? Dinner.]
Back to top Go down
Bella_Krystal

PostSubject: Re: It's open again >_>'l| I got bored.   It's open again >_>'l| I got bored. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 1:38 pm

It's Tyler!

Tyler's eyes widened,"...GAH! WHAT IS THAT THING?" He immediately ran behind the man in the cloak.
Back to top Go down
Bracket

Bracket

PostSubject: Re: It's open again >_>'l| I got bored.   It's open again >_>'l| I got bored. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 1:46 pm

The boy ran to hide behind Lativen, completely ignoring the fact that the tendrils were gripping the man (and the girl) tightly.

<FWOOSH

The monster gurgled and quickly retracted the burnt tentacles back into the safety of its dark, damp mouth.

The group of new arrivals were still clustered uncertainly around the slightly singed creature. Run away before it recovers. suggested Lativen.

[Good god. You guys need to get some weapons.]
Back to top Go down
Bella_Krystal

PostSubject: Re: It's open again >_>'l| I got bored.   It's open again >_>'l| I got bored. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 1:59 pm

It's Tyler!

Tyler JUST noticed a nice looking girl who was released by the now attacked creature. He did not know what to do...kiss the girl or run away. What a choice. He chose a half half way around the situation. He grabbed the girl's hand and ran as far away as he could.
Back to top Go down
Bracket

Bracket

PostSubject: Re: It's open again >_>'l| I got bored.   It's open again >_>'l| I got bored. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 2:01 pm

The mist watched warily as the small bedraggled group of ...vermin fled.

No matter. There were other places they could be trapped.

It could wait...
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's open again >_>'l| I got bored.   It's open again >_>'l| I got bored. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 2:05 pm

Eliora MacTyndell
[I wanted to make a man with a very large sword or a girl with a very large sword. Decided not to. Poo you.]
Eliora resented this kidnapping. She rattled her hand free of the boy's grip with a frown.
"Hey! Everyone here is kind of in trouble. Shouldn't you be staying to help too? If you want to run, you can. I like Mr. Big Stick!" As an afterthought, she turned to Mr. Big Stick. "Oh yeah, what's your name? Aaaand, Mister Blonde Guy, what's yours? I'm Eliora!" She flashed a(nother) smile.
Okay, NOW let the group flee and please stop bunnying through NPCs.
Back to top Go down
Bella_Krystal

PostSubject: Re: It's open again >_>'l| I got bored.   It's open again >_>'l| I got bored. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 2:10 pm

It's Tyler!

Awwww, she was a wierd one for sure...what a waste of face. He checked his glove, luckily she hadn't ripped the shit out of it. "I'm Bronson, Tyler Bronson," [insert major bond, james bond here] she was creepy why not be creepy to her as well. He turned up the corner of his mouth to a half smile.
Back to top Go down
Raykael

Raykael

PostSubject: Re: It's open again >_>'l| I got bored.   It's open again >_>'l| I got bored. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 2:12 pm

Hello. Do I know you? I'm Michael....I'm Charlotte. Pleasure to meet you.
---

All he could really remember was a huge blur of screeching and uh...yeah. Just screeching. He followed after the motley group, giving his sister a piggy-back. She frowned, and huffed.
"I'm not a cripple Michael."
In truth, she was still terrified. They finally caught up, and he asked
"What the hell was that thing?"
Yes. Answers were good. Answers were very good. And he swore he could hear the mist, whispering words to them, or at least trying to catch hold of them, and drag them in like the catch of the day. Was that a good thing?
Back to top Go down
Bracket

Bracket

PostSubject: Re: It's open again >_>'l| I got bored.   It's open again >_>'l| I got bored. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 2:21 pm

Oh! And they're planning another attack, I would suggest going the long way, the shortcut set up to trap you and "What the hell was that thing?" interrupted the black haired boy.
Whirling back to face him, Lativen snapped Follow me. I will answer your questions later, when we are safe., more than a little irked by the way the boy (yes, both of them) didn't seem to notice the danger they were in.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's open again >_>'l| I got bored.   It's open again >_>'l| I got bored. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 2:25 pm

Eliora MacTyndell

"Isn't bronchitis a dinosaur? Well nice to meet you Tile," she said, flashing her radiant grin.
Eliora wished she had got her hands on one bucket. It would have made a great hat for this guy. But he seemed decent, which was bearable. Anyway, Eliora's nice-policy meant he was bearable anyway.
But she decided to follow Mr. Big Stick.

"So you know where we are?" she enquired of fire-spewing stick-wielding man.
Back to top Go down
Bracket

Bracket

PostSubject: Re: It's open again >_>'l| I got bored.   It's open again >_>'l| I got bored. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 2:31 pm

Of course I know where we are. I've been stuck here for a decade. Now shut up, you'll draw the monsters closer. Now would not be a good time to mention that using his ability drew the monsters here anyway.
Back to top Go down
Raykael

Raykael

PostSubject: Re: It's open again >_>'l| I got bored.   It's open again >_>'l| I got bored. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 2:33 pm

Hello. Do I know you? I'm Michael...I'm Charlotte. Pleasure to meet you.
---

Michael's lips turned down in a mildly upset look. He put his sister down, and sighed.
"Alright. What's this about 'going the long way'? I was unaware you'd lived here for so long...monsters now?"
Charlotte, being the curious person she was, commented
"What if it's following us?"
Micheal had a feeling that he really, really didn't want to know.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's open again >_>'l| I got bored.   It's open again >_>'l| I got bored. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 2:35 pm

Eliora MacTyndell

"Awww!" Eliora whisper-exclaimed. "You mean you've been stuck here ten years? That must be how you got the cool mask. But isn't it sad being caught in here for ten years?" Eliora knew very well that she would miss her cows.

"Oh, hello!" She turned and smiled at the two people she hadn't noticed before due to lack of posting. "What's your name? And yours? What about Mr. Big Stick? I'm Eliora." She pointed to herself and smiled. Again.
Back to top Go down
Bracket

Bracket

PostSubject: Re: It's open again >_>'l| I got bored.   It's open again >_>'l| I got bored. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 2:38 pm

I. Would. KNOW if they were following us snarled Lativen, losing his (short) temper.

My name is Laviaenus SPELLCHECK Lativen. Just call me Lativen. Now SHUT. UP. In his rage, Lativen didn't bother to consider how the black haired boy had known he was taking the long way.

Last edited by Bracket on Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Raykael

Raykael

PostSubject: Re: It's open again >_>'l| I got bored.   It's open again >_>'l| I got bored. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 2:43 pm

Hello. Do I know you? I'm Michael...I'm Charlotte. Pleasure to meet you.
---

Charlotte volunteered a small smile in return, saying in a slightly hushed voice, still scared of attracting those things again
"I'm Charlotte. It's nice to meet you um...Eliora..."
Michael gave the stranger a fleeting smile, saying in a slightly distracted tone, the words tumbling out of his mouth
"I'm Michael. Nice to meet you."
He turned, raising an eyebrow at the angry man. He managed to stop himself speaking, only thinking the next few sentences.
"Have you ever considered anger management? It's very effective, you know."
Charlotte decided now wouldn't be a good time to anger the man with the flamethrower. Michael decided that speaking would get his head fried clean off. He just hoped this...Laviaenus man couldn't read minds.
Back to top Go down
Bella_Krystal

PostSubject: Re: It's open again >_>'l| I got bored.   It's open again >_>'l| I got bored. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 2:47 pm

It's Tyler!

"Yeah my name is Tyler sweetie," he said to Eliora. He groaned, "So..." he looked at the two new people in their little group, he looked for something to say, "What is your favourite childhood toy?" he asked this question to everyone...no reason why.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's open again >_>'l| I got bored.   It's open again >_>'l| I got bored. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's open again >_>'l| I got bored.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
vinRP :: Horror/Supernatural Roleplay-
Jump to: