vinRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

vinRP

Roleplay.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

It's open again >_>'l| I got bored.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Species?
BUGPPL
It's open again >_>'l| I got bored. - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%It's open again >_>'l| I got bored. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Reptilian
It's open again >_>'l| I got bored. - Page 2 I_vote_lcap50%It's open again >_>'l| I got bored. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
Energy beings
It's open again >_>'l| I got bored. - Page 2 I_vote_lcap25%It's open again >_>'l| I got bored. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Humans
It's open again >_>'l| I got bored. - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%It's open again >_>'l| I got bored. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
KAWAIIneko
 0% [ 0 ]
Fishmen
It's open again >_>'l| I got bored. - Page 2 I_vote_lcap25%It's open again >_>'l| I got bored. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Avians (birdies)
 0% [ 0 ]
Slime( lives FOREVER!)
 0% [ 0 ]
Other
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Bracket

Bracket

It's open again >_>'l| I got bored. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's open again >_>'l| I got bored.   It's open again >_>'l| I got bored. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 2:50 pm

Lativen tried to say "shut up" but due to his firmly gritted teeth it came out more like SHHT UB.
Before he could give full, unnecessary, vent to his fiery rage, the mist faded away, to reveal the high, pointed towers of the Church.
Back to top Go down
http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/Image:Hello.jpg
Raykael

Raykael

PostSubject: Re: It's open again >_>'l| I got bored.   It's open again >_>'l| I got bored. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 2:54 pm

Hello. Do I know you? I'm Michael...I'm Charlotte. Pleasure to meet you.
---

He raised an eyebrow. What now? A toy? His mind was blank, and he briefly remembered something about a huge bookshelf. Lots of them, actually.
"Technically, I didn't really like toys much. I suppose it was because of that weird flamingo thing that Charlotte always hit me with."
Charlotte almost gagged at the man's womanizing way of talking to Eliora. Thankfully, she had been quite well raised, so managed to stop herself hitting him silly with the plush flamingo she was clutching tightly. She didn't want to talk to him much, but Michael had always told her to be polite.
"Flamingo," she said, almost bluntly. Her hand tightened around the toy flamingo's neck.
There was a building up ahead? Her eyes widened, and she could see her brother's slightly in awe look.
Back to top Go down
Bracket

Bracket

PostSubject: Re: It's open again >_>'l| I got bored.   It's open again >_>'l| I got bored. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 3:33 pm

NPC
Shaqu absentmindedly thwacked her tail from side to side, staring at the motely group making their way towards the door of the church. She narrowed her reptilian eyes, lulling her farsight* into action.

Ah. Lativen. She should have guessed.

Well, it was her duty as doorguard to alert the church of any new arrivals... Shaqu tugged on the burnished chain that hung from the ceiling of her outpost.

The bishop would know what to do...

* new skill! Available only to select species. Humans are not one of them.
Back to top Go down
Bella_Krystal

PostSubject: Re: It's open again >_>'l| I got bored.   It's open again >_>'l| I got bored. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 11:09 am

It's Tyler!

"Oh really? I seemed to like those socks you put dirt in the grass would grow out of its-" he stopped talking once he realised a lizard like creature. He turned around and saw the scaly reptile. He quickly dashed behind the man in the cape yet again, "Lizards don't grow that big!"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's open again >_>'l| I got bored.   It's open again >_>'l| I got bored. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 11:38 am

Eliora MacTyndell

Eliora wrinkled her nose at the big lizard that Tile had cleverly spotted. "Oh yeah they do," she said. "We get these huuuuge monitors," she opened her arms to show roughly how large, "and we have to kill them or they kill the cows! But they're cute, really."
Smiling (has she stopped yet) at the two strange dark-haired people, she said, "Nice to meet you, Carlo, Mitchell! Isn't this exciting?"
Back to top Go down
https://vinrp.forumotion.com
Bracket

Bracket

PostSubject: Re: It's open again >_>'l| I got bored.   It's open again >_>'l| I got bored. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 11:41 am

Let GO of me you fool. snarled Lativen.

It's only Shaqu, have you never SEEN a Veslimor before, you imbecile? Besides, there are thousands of species that look MUCH uglier than her, so- the lizard woman puffed out her frills threateningly, emmitting a faint pressurized hissing noise.

she's really one of the nicer ones. So don't be a coward. finished Lativen, completely ignoring her.

Besides, I'm not human myself.... he murmured threateningly, so low that only the womanizing boy could hear.
Back to top Go down
Raykael

Raykael

PostSubject: Re: It's open again >_>'l| I got bored.   It's open again >_>'l| I got bored. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 11:47 am

First letter

Hello. Do I know you? I'm Michael...I'm Charlotte. Pleasure to meet you.
---

Charlotte looked almost incredulous for a moment. She struggled to gather her composure, and huffed
"If by exciting, you mean probably deadly, then yes! You almost got eaten by...by a...giant blob thing!"
Michael smiled wryly, and patted his sister on the shoulder.
"It isn't that bad...a...Veslimor? What is that?"
Michael's curiosity was piqued, and he looked up at the slightly threatening looking lizard lady.
"Nice to meet you, by the way."
Back to top Go down
Bracket

Bracket

PostSubject: Re: It's open again >_>'l| I got bored.   It's open again >_>'l| I got bored. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 12:18 pm

NPC
We Veslimor are the greatest race in the universe, since we've conquered most of it! Far surperior to you warmblooded sacks of quivering flesh..... Shaqu realised that she had not had a meal since.....last year perhaps? But it would not do to eat potential recruits...
Pass through, the Bishop is waiting for you. Don't just stand there!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's open again >_>'l| I got bored.   It's open again >_>'l| I got bored. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 12:17 pm

[No, it wouldn't.]

Eliora MacTyndell

Eliora smiled at the lizardperson (Shaqu apparently). She raised her arm and waved in a friendly fashion. She was probably attracting more attention than was necessary.
"Hey, Latin," she said, "D'you think there'll be any more dangerous things around if that one is already there? Wouldn't she be dead by now if there were?"

Deimos Kalashnikov

Deimos flopped down on his bedroll, exhaling in relief. Another hard day of, uh, killing things had worn him out. Boy, was he glad to just close his eyes and relax in his tent -

Where was his tent? Where was he? Thank goodness he hadn't been stuffed to take off anything when he'd hopped into bed.
"Goddang," he commented. "The fog is kinda thick here..."
Voices. In the distance. Wisely, Deimos approached them, though rather cautiously, his forearms ready for action(lol).
He straightened when he realised they were only a bunch of harmless looking people. Other than the guy with the exceedingly large weapon.
"Hiyo!" he called, striding towards them. "You guys know where the hell we are?"

Back to top Go down
Bracket

Bracket

PostSubject: Re: It's open again >_>'l| I got bored.   It's open again >_>'l| I got bored. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 1:02 pm

If Lativen had been a man (cough) who took pleasure in making smart ass (anus) remarks, he might have said You guys are popping up like breeding rabbits or What sort of greeting is "hiyo"? That's right, the greeting of a RETARD.
Instead, he grimaced from behind his mask and made a small noise of disgust. Well, come along then. You'll be safer inside. Retard.
Back to top Go down
Bracket

Bracket

PostSubject: Re: It's open again >_>'l| I got bored.   It's open again >_>'l| I got bored. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 7:55 am

And then, for want of a better thing to do during the weekend posting doldrums, the weird, needlessly complicated, ripoff of JAGSwonderland imploded.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's open again >_>'l| I got bored.   It's open again >_>'l| I got bored. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 12:21 pm

Deimos Kalashnikov

Deimos blinked. "Well, thanks, Darth Vader." He flashed a grin and a wink at the terse guy (with the big stick). "By the way, you're looking great today. Compared to the scenery, anyway."
His eyeballs swivelled towards lizard lady. "Has she got skin disease? And what do you mean by 'inside'? Hello? Where are you going? Fft."

Eliora MacTyndell

Eliora has nothing to say because you completely disregarded her. Now she's got hurt feelings. monkey
Back to top Go down
Bracket

Bracket

PostSubject: Re: It's open again >_>'l| I got bored.   It's open again >_>'l| I got bored. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 3:06 pm

It's open again >_>'l| I got bored. - Page 2 Setsail-for-fail-thread
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's open again >_>'l| I got bored.   It's open again >_>'l| I got bored. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's open again >_>'l| I got bored.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
vinRP :: Horror/Supernatural Roleplay-
Jump to: