vinRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

vinRP

Roleplay.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shinjukuto High

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Bella_Krystal

Shinjukuto High Empty
PostSubject: Shinjukuto High   Shinjukuto High I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 12:40 pm

Dear caretaker,

Your son or daughter has been chosen to be in the newly built Shinjukuto High school. The board of studies needs your student to study in this school because they have the certain talents that they have been recorded to have aquired. There are no school fees as it is Government supported to everybody. You will be attending the school exactly two weeks from now. All invitees MUST attend. No further questions about the Government interactions with the school will be asked. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Regards,

Akihiro Nobuaki.
(Principal of Shinjukuto High)

Shinjukuto High 58256638ac882eb684262b4a9953a9bf1234637584_full
(Shinjukoto High)
Back to top Go down
Bella_Krystal

Shinjukuto High Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinjukuto High   Shinjukuto High I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 2:17 pm

Beth, Bethany, it's all the same

Beth's mother held the note in her hand and read it out loud to her older brother, father and Beth herself. (duh)
"Bethany that's a wonderful!" he mother said after reading the letter.
"Mother, you know I don't want to go to another new school," she muttered gently.
"Unfortunately it looks like we have no choice, it's even a boarding school honey, you won't need to live in the same house as your brother anymore."
There were some bad sides to having an optimistic mother.

-Time skip- (May i say that this time skip is only for my char but is your char wants to time skip as well do so...as someone requested I'm letting you guys have some time to post about)

She held her packed bag and guitar. Off to another new school, she kissed her mother and father goodbye and gave her brother a goodbye kick in the crotch. Beth walked her way down to the train station. "Platform 1 goes to Tokyo city, Platform 2 goes to Osaka, Platform 3 goes to Shinjukuto High school." Rang a voice form the loudspeaker. Wow, they had even their own platform. She walked her way to Platform 3 where she saw a few other people, she was very early.

Last edited by Bella_Krystal on Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Shinjukuto High Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinjukuto High   Shinjukuto High I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 2:24 pm

Hickory dickory dock! Hikari Norihitsu

Norihitsu sat cross-legged against a pillar, gazing at the digital clock hanging off the ceiling. Its colon repetitively blinked as the seconds went by.
He rested his head against the whitewashed concrete, sighing. Being early was really no fun.
"Platform 1 goes to Tokyo city, Platform 2 goes to Osaka, Platform 3 goes to Shinjukuto High school." Norihitsu jumped slightly at that loud voice. Somewhere to his left, he was aware of a blonde girl walking roughly in the direction of the magnetic railway.
Well, at least he wouldn't be alone in all his glorious blondeness.
Back to top Go down
https://vinrp.forumotion.com
Raykael

Raykael

Shinjukuto High Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinjukuto High   Shinjukuto High I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 2:28 pm

What's my name again?
━━━━━━━━✦
╔══════════════════╗
Elliot hummed cheerfully, and got up to go get the post. His cat mewed dolefully at him, staring up with dissatisfied eyes. He sighed, and petted the animal's back, as he tore open an envelope addressed to his parents. Not that they were home yet.
"Ooh. A school? I don't know...but it says it's compulsory. I wonder why?"
He tucked the envelope into his coat pocket, and, somehow, managed to not forget it.

Two Weeks Later

"Elliot! Elliot, get up!"
He groaned, turning and whining loudly
"Whhhhy?"
"Don't you remember what today is?!"
His mother's impatient voice jogged his memory, and he shot out of bed, somehow managing to hit his head on the bottom of the top bunk. He heard muffled snorts from his sister downstairs. The seventh grader had already finished her breakfast, and hugged her brother goodbye, as he came down the stairs, fully dressed, with a suitcase in tow.
The drive was long, and boring. His mother gave him a cheerful goodbye, and hugged him before hurrying away, and being swallowed by the crowd. He heard the announcement.
"Platform 1 goes to Tokyo city, Platform 2 goes to Osaka, Platform 3 goes to Shinjukuto High school."
Elliot raised an eyebrow. They even had their own platform? He shrugged, and climbed up the steps, trying not to trip on them. As he arrived on the platform, he saw a few others; there was a strange girl with what looked like a guitar case. Curious, he went after her, noticing a blonde man on the platform as well.
"Excuse me miss, when is the train arriving?"
╚══════════════════╝
✦━━━━━━━━
Oh. That's right. It's uh...Elliot!
Back to top Go down
Bella_Krystal

Shinjukuto High Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinjukuto High   Shinjukuto High I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 2:41 pm

She jumped when a voice said, "Excuse me miss, when is the train arriving?"
"Oh, I'm sorry!" She checked her watch and found she was not actually that early, "The train arrives in 30 minutes," she stuttered. She looked at the blonde haired boy standing close to her who was looking at her. She tilted her head at him and realised she would have looked like an idiot because she was staring at him.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Shinjukuto High Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinjukuto High   Shinjukuto High I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 2:50 pm

Norihitsu blinked at the girl - she'd been joined by a brunette who looked extremely uncertain about everything. Sighing, he hitched his backpack up and stood up. Shaking out his blonde hair, he walked towards the two of them.
(And here goes the Jappo lessons)"Hajimemashite. Watashi wa Norihitsu desu." He bowed his head and shoulders, making a compromise as to whether or not he need bow. She looked as not-Japanese as he was. As the other guy was. WTF???
He tested her. Making a sudden and disturbing switch to English, he said, "So, what's you guys' names?"
Back to top Go down
Bracket

Bracket

Shinjukuto High Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinjukuto High   Shinjukuto High I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 2:54 pm

Marai slumped morosely in her seat....Nothing to do..nothing to read...Ah! The food-trolley-lady-thing....

Marai skimmed furiously through her phrase book. Nope. Definately nothing for "I would like to buy around 60 pounds of Freddo frogs."

Wait!...train....chocolate frogs...strange letter....mysterious school..

THIS IS JUST LIKE A JAPANESE RIPOFF OF HARRY POTTER!!

Heads turned in her direction ...Had she just yelled that out? .......

Uhm....Watashiwa sane desu?

Whispering broke out.

Congrats Marai she murmured to herself....a great start to a new school.

Last edited by Bracket on Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/Image:Hello.jpg
Bella_Krystal

Shinjukuto High Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinjukuto High   Shinjukuto High I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 2:58 pm

"Hi there, I'm Beth," she bowed but made sure she did not mean it. This guy was cute but she did not want to trust everyone she met when she just met them. They seemed like they were switching in between english and japanese so she put out her hand to shake and slightly smiled.
Back to top Go down
Raykael

Raykael

Shinjukuto High Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinjukuto High   Shinjukuto High I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 3:05 pm

What's my name again?
━━━━━━━━✦
╔══════════════════╗
Elliot raised an eyebrow at the blonde person's half-Japanese half-English, rather convoluted statements.
"Nice to meet you Beth...and um...what was your name?" he asked, mystified, not even trying to speak a word of Japanese. He sighed at the question, and tried to remember his name. He tapped the side of his head, in an almost credible imitation of Winnie the Pooh.
"Um...what is my name? My name, my name...uh...Elliot!"
An almost ridiculously happy smile broke across his face as he blurted out his name. He was happy. Much too happy. And he had almost forgotten to bow; hastily, he did so.

╚══════════════════╝
✦━━━━━━━━
Back to top Go down
Bracket

Bracket

Shinjukuto High Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinjukuto High   Shinjukuto High I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 3:10 pm

Gah....Must run away from accusing Japanese stares!

Marai raced around the corner, bumping into haughty looking brunette.

Watashi-uh...Sorry?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Shinjukuto High Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinjukuto High   Shinjukuto High I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 3:11 pm

Norihitsu blinked and (because I cannot type fluent romaji) said in Japanese, "Pleased to meet you, Beth...san, Elliot-san. You are going to Shinjukuto High, right?" He took Beth's hand and shook it like a paintbrush with a scorpion on the other end, namely, with vigour.
Exhaling, he switched to English for the benefit of name-discovery-orgy-boy. "By the way, I see that neither of you are... Japanese. My name is Norihitsu Hickory - you can call me Nori. It's the same romaji for seaweed!" He grinned, though he thought Beth looked a teeny bit unfriendly from his perspective. He shrugged off the thought - people were like that.
About then came, "Watashi - uh, sorry?"
Back to top Go down
Raykael

Raykael

Shinjukuto High Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinjukuto High   Shinjukuto High I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 3:22 pm

What's my name again?
━━━━━━━━✦
╔══════════════════╗
His face lit into a bright, vacant smile, and he tried to focus.
"Am I? Yes, no, um, yes! I'm going to S...shin....Shin-ju-kut...Shinjukuto High!"
He exclaimed, triumph plastered to his face. He laughed at the next comment.
"Um...I think dad got a job in Osaka. I think?"
He tapped his chin in a puzzled manner, spacing out just as...
"Watashi--uh...Sorry?
Came from nowhere. Not quite nowhere. Just a somewhere that he couldn't see, which therefore made it nowhere. Did it?

╚══════════════════╝
✦━━━━━━━━
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Shinjukuto High Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinjukuto High   Shinjukuto High I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 3:35 pm

Norihitsu started as Ms. Also-Blond appearing out of nowhere (though she had caused a marvellous scene back there with the Freddo frogs.
"Ah! Sumimasen - onamae wa?" Hold on, Norihitsu's mind told him, That's not going to work. Did you not hear her scream about some hairy porter?
"Gomen nasai." He bowed, very briefly, then said in English (this language switch hurts my head), "Hello! Are you lost? Are you going to Shinjukuto High? What is your name?" He smiled in a friendly I'm-a-sane-person-not-a-pedophile fashion.

[Bedtime g'night!]
Back to top Go down
Bella_Krystal

Shinjukuto High Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinjukuto High   Shinjukuto High I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 3:37 pm

Beth smirked, "Seaweed," she laughed. "That's nice." Then another girl bumped into Elliot. She seemed flustered in a way.
Back to top Go down
Raykael

Raykael

Shinjukuto High Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinjukuto High   Shinjukuto High I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 3:44 pm

What's my name again?
━━━━━━━━✦
╔══════════════════╗
The sound of a bullet train, whizzing towards the station briefly caught the brunette's attention.
"Is that the...um...what's it called? Oh yeah, a train! I think...nice to meet you, Seaweed," he said cheerfully, totally forgetting the part about 'Nori'. He hummed as the train screeched to a stop, and the doors opened. There were a lot more people now, and he followed after them in a daze, saying
"The train's here...the...triangle...um...tricolor...um...the something..."
And in a particularly Elliot-like fashion, he had to check whether or not he was actually holding his luggage. Thankfully, he was. Taking a seat, he hummed to himself, wondering whether Seaweed and Miss um...Beth would get to the train in time. Hopefully the 'Harry Potter' girl would get on too. It seemed like an awful thing, to miss a train.

╚══════════════════╝
✦━━━━━━━━
Back to top Go down
Bracket

Bracket

Shinjukuto High Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinjukuto High   Shinjukuto High I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 4:05 pm

You guys switch between languages too much remarked Marai, from next to non-blond boy. She had decided to tag along, as nobody had said she couldn't.

I'm having a hard time as it is understanding this Japanese thing...seeing as you guys all speak english, can't we stick with it?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Shinjukuto High Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinjukuto High   Shinjukuto High I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 12:11 pm

Norihitsu blinked. Again. "Cho to mate..." He began, but realised they were all boarding without him. Wow, how did thirty minutes fly so quick?
Sighing, he held on to his backpack, retrieved his trolley bag from where he'd left it near the pillar. To Malay (cough), he said, "Are you coming?" In the language she understood, of course.
Joining Mr. Emo-Schlubb, he plonked himself down on the seat in front. "Hello! Don't mind if I join you?" Shoving his baggage into the overhead compartment, he said to Elliot, "By the way, I am Norihitsu. Not Seaweed. Please call me Nori, Elliot-san." He smiled and made himself comfortable, spreading his arms on the back of the seat.
Back to top Go down
Bella_Krystal

Shinjukuto High Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinjukuto High   Shinjukuto High I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 12:56 pm

Beth picked up her suitcase and guitar and boarded the train. She saw Nori sitting on a seat so she sat next to him. She left her guitar on her lap knowing it would be a long trip.

-Time skip-

She looked out as the school appeared from behind enormous gates.
Back to top Go down
Bracket

Bracket

Shinjukuto High Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinjukuto High   Shinjukuto High I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 1:00 pm

Coming? I'm...already on the train, aren't I? replied Marai, from the SEAT next to the other boy.

Ooh! If he's Emo-boy..He can be Harry Potter, the whining chosen one, you can be Ron Weasley, the hilarious incompetent sidekick...And I can be Luna Lovegood, the weird girl who will most likely grow up to be a crazy cat lady!

Turning to the girl she had bumped into earlier, Marai continued, And I suppose YOU could be Hermione..seeing as you have brown hair (and buck teeth)

Pleased at her great revelation, Marai settled back into her seat, watching as the station pulled rapidly away. Or the train. Whichever one.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Shinjukuto High Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinjukuto High   Shinjukuto High I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 1:07 pm

Norihitsu blinked. "Hairy porter? Him? Ah."
He smiled and nodded at the girl who sat next to him, holding her guitar case.
To the weird chatty blonde girl (Malay coughcough), he said, "Sumimasen ga, might I know your name?"
Back to top Go down
Bracket

Bracket

Shinjukuto High Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinjukuto High   Shinjukuto High I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 1:10 pm

I'm sorry, I'm not into your kinky Japanese fetishes.....But my name is Marai! It means "the-great-godess-athour-could-not-be-bothered-to-make-a-new-name," deep huh!

What's your name mean?
questioned Marai, ignoring the boy's previous explanations.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Shinjukuto High Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinjukuto High   Shinjukuto High I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 1:45 pm

Norihitsu grinned at the girl, shaking out his hair again. "Nice to meet you, Marai-CHAN. Why does your name mean that? You can just call me Nori - don't worry about the meaning."

Turning back to face the front, Norihitsu turned his head to Beth. "So how can you speak English with that... accent? I notice it is not Japanese."
Back to top Go down
Bella_Krystal

Shinjukuto High Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinjukuto High   Shinjukuto High I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 1:51 pm

She smiled, "I lived in England until I was 13 years old but then my father left my mother and me. She found a new fellow, right man he is and lived here so we moved. The story is quite simple really."
Back to top Go down
Bracket

Bracket

Shinjukuto High Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinjukuto High   Shinjukuto High I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 1:53 pm

Marai riffled through her english to (chinese) dictionary again.... Chan means....orange? a quick survey of her hands and face in the train window revealed nothing at all resembling orange...perhaps it was an analogy?

But for what.....Marai's deep (cough cough CHOKE) thoughts were interrupted by the sudden screeching of the brakes...

Dementors? whispered Marai... before noticing the hulking gates, and blank stone facade of the.....whajamahoogie school thing.

Flicking back her orange scarf, she dragged her luggage out from under her seat (fear of being squashed by 50kg of wooly sweaters) and headed for the train doors, muttering total-hogwarts-ripoff under her laboured breath.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Shinjukuto High Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinjukuto High   Shinjukuto High I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 1:57 pm

Norihitsu nodded with lack of expression. "I see."
Just then the train screeched (not really) to a halt outside the school.
Norihitsu leapt up. "Kawaii ne!" he cried, climbing over Beth to grab his luggage. "We're here... Wow it looks amazing."
And it did look amazing and fluffy. Norihitsu really was sort of excited. Sort of.
The whole thing started at 1:00pm - it was 12 noon right now, meaning Norihitsu had a whole hour to explore!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shinjukuto High Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinjukuto High   Shinjukuto High I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shinjukuto High
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next