vinRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

vinRP

Roleplay.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Characters for Shinjukuto High

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bella_Krystal

Characters for Shinjukuto High Empty
PostSubject: Characters for Shinjukuto High   Characters for Shinjukuto High I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 1:09 pm

https://media.photobucket.com/image/anime%20pale%20girl/hiucanimoka777/anime%20girls/Osvobodi-menya.jpg?o=8

Name: Marai Rosalie Morrow (reused from teh other RP)
Meaning of name: Marai resulted from an unfortunate misspelling on her birth certificate. She was named Rosalie for her grandmother, and Morrow is her family name.
Hair colour/style:Long and blonde.
Eye colour: Pale Green
Skin tone: Skin?
Overall appearance:
Height:169 cm
Weight: 54kg
Motivation: Uh....To get into college?
Favourite clothes: Jumpers, sweaters, jackets, scarves.
Biography/past (family, actions, ect) She was dropped on her head as a child. She is also an orphan.
Personality: Airheaded.
Flaws:Has a tendancy to ignore people, is quite air headed, forgetful of things that aren't written down, flighty, easily distracted. Basically just a forgetful idiot.
Back to top Go down
Bella_Krystal

PostSubject: Re: Characters for Shinjukuto High   Characters for Shinjukuto High I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 1:57 pm

Characters for Shinjukuto High 1184162286_InvisableAnimeGirl

Name: Beth Okinawa
Meaning of name: Her mother named her and it's her father's last name.
Hair colour/style: Very light brown, curly/wavy, long, layered.
Eye colour: Deep brown.
Skin tone: Pale.
Overall appearance: If it was not for her big brown eyes and her long eyelashes she would have been a normal looking girl. Her hair is wavy and always sleek. She always has a slight blush to her cheeks.
Height: Tall.
Weight: Thin.
Motivation: To live life without getting run over too soon.
Favourite clothes: A blue v neckline t-shirt, usually a leather jacket on top, short short with black tights underneath and high tops.
Biography/past (family, actions, ect): Her mother and herself lived in English until she was 13 when her father left them but her mother found another man who was Japanese so they both moved to Japan to stay with her stepdad. He is nicer than her old dad.
Flaws: As a British person would, she acts superior to the people she does not know, she is quite serious sometimes and always likes to be the leader.
Back to top Go down
Bella_Krystal

PostSubject: Re: Characters for Shinjukuto High   Characters for Shinjukuto High I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 2:00 pm

Characters for Shinjukuto High 3168_render_RenderShinichinew

Name: Elliot Doyle
Meaning of name: Would you get mad if I said I used a name generator?
Hair colour/style: It looks brown in the picture?
Eye colour: I’m going to take a guess, and say black. Really, really dark brown, in any case.
Skin tone: Skin coloured; no shit Sherlock.
Overall appearance: A big, slightly likeable oaf who can’t read an atmosphere to save his life, and who just knocked over the table in an effort to get away.
Height: 1m 69cm
Weight: Normal for his height
Distinguishing marks: His slightly vacant look, that seems to say ‘You don’t seem to be saying anything important, so I don’t think I’ll listen’.
Favourite clothes: He likes casual things, but doesn’t mind wearing a blazer or formal gear once in a while.

Biography/past (family, actions, ect): Elliot lived a normal life. Seriously. This is supposed to be a normal school role play, right?
Personality:
➸ He’s a little hard to get along with; he seems to say the wrong things at all the wrong times. He’s a coward, no doubt about it, and hides at the first sign of conflict. Actually, he’s more than likely to be the one who set the arguers off. He’s an alright person at heart…heck, who am I kidding? He’s like Satan’s spawn! In a nutshell: he can’t read the emotional atmosphere for shit, is a coward and sets off more people than he calms. He’s also extremely spacey, and prone to lapses in concentration.
Skills: Bad sense of time level six, conjure food level three, conjure more food level one, sissy scream level two, fast flight level two, awkward speech level three.
Flaws: He has a bad habit of walking in at awkward times, or saying awkward things. He is messy, and leaves things scattered everywhere. He only bothers reading if it interests him, though he might not, if he’s in a bad enough mood.
Anything else! He likes Italian food, but doesn’t particularly like cheese, which could be considered odd; he’s a decent cook, and can make food without burning half the building down with it.
Back to top Go down
Bella_Krystal

PostSubject: Re: Characters for Shinjukuto High   Characters for Shinjukuto High I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 2:02 pm

Characters for Shinjukuto High Boy30

Name: Hikari Norihitsu
Meaning of name: Well his surname would be Hickory but his parents are into the whole Jappo thing. As for first name I made it up.
Hair colour/style: Long, blonde
Eye colour: Brown
Skin tone: Slightly tan.
Overall appearance: A normal school boy, except that he isn't really Japanese now is he
Height: 180cm
Weight: 70kg
Favourite clothes: Casual stuff...
Biography/past (family, actions, ect): His parents, English speakers, moved to Japan to 'get a new life experience'. He was born there. Lucky his parents knew how to speak Japanese and he does too.
Personality: Cheerful, friendly, open
Flaws: Is a bit irritating sometimes. Also has a tendency to disappear for no reason. Really I have no idea.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Characters for Shinjukuto High   Characters for Shinjukuto High I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Characters for Shinjukuto High
Page 1 of 1