vinRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

vinRP

Roleplay.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pergion's Festival

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Bracket

Bracket

Pergion's Festival - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pergion's Festival   Pergion's Festival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 2:10 pm

Marzipan or Something...
She watched from her perch on the barstool as Xiphos swung his sword low, smashing in the kneecaps of several approaching reptilian thingos. As they staggered and fell, he lopped off their heads, almost casually.

What fun. But Kobolds are such lowly creatures, give me humans anyday.
Xiphos had been a warrior before he died, and with the blood of a hundred or so innocents on his blade, one of the few human spirits that could be summoned.
[Current Summon]
Pergion's Festival - Page 2 Bbb10
Back to top Go down
http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/Image:Hello.jpg
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pergion's Festival   Pergion's Festival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 2:15 pm

IVAN
A tail lashed his face, knocking him to the ground. He released an expletive, punishing the offending monster with Bladecaster vengeance (i.e. a blade up the bum of some sort).
"Oh hello," he said to a tall, white-haired man in a big red coat with an exceedingly large sword as he pinpointed a monster some distance off with his lightning.
Then he realised it was a summon, traceable back to the sick woman who required a mop. Oh right. The bushman.
"Level ten Bladecaster fiery fury!" He loved tongue twisters. WHOOSH! Another died, incinerated by his prick sword.
Back to top Go down
https://vinrp.forumotion.com
Bracket

Bracket

PostSubject: Re: Pergion's Festival   Pergion's Festival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 2:22 pm

Marzipan or Something...

Xiphos turned his head slowly, gazing longingly towards the .....man who shoots beams of white light out of the tip of his sword swordcaster. His fingers twitched, inching their way into a more comfortable position on his ..huge sword.

A large, feathery chicken thing thankfully diverted his attention.

Marazen let out her breath again. With luck, this battle would end with them getting a airconditioned hotel room.

[Current Summon]
Pergion's Festival - Page 2 Bbb10
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pergion's Festival   Pergion's Festival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 2:32 pm

ALODIA
Alodia released a squeal, ducking underneath a tail, shooting white light up the unfortunate reptilian's bum. It died, by the way.
Then it slowly dawned upon her that the hall was completely empty save twelve people.
A few of them were Pergion natives - four of them. A couple were Dovayean, then there was mop-lady, and Wolverine, and a few nationalities she failed to recognise.
She could see eighteen fighters standing outside, not very happy. Then a huge cheer erupted from a few of the participants inside the hall.
"I DID IT! I WON! WOOHOO! AIR CONDITIONING!" and such.
"Ohhh," she murmured. "Yay!" She turned to one closest to her, a man she'd dubbed Wolverine from the sparse glimpses she'd had of him around the place doing Hitman(as in the game) executions. "Hey, sir! We're in! We're in the next round!"
Shoop da whoop.
Back to top Go down
Raykael

Raykael

PostSubject: Re: Pergion's Festival   Pergion's Festival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 2:36 pm

Florian
Current De/Buff: Sense of Relief: -Awareness, +Rationality
×××××××
Well, the fight was over. Florian cheered inwardly.
Thank God, seemed to be the only thought he could muster, destroying the bird. There were twelve fighters left inside the hall, himself included. He heard a girl's voice; she was blonde. What a surprise. He sighed.
"...Somehow, I think getting eliminated would've been a better choice..."
He was pretty sure of it. No reason to dampen the girl's spirits though. He gave her a bored glance, saying
"...Congratulations, I suppose."

×××××××
Sissy scream [Lvl 1] ✖ Summon plot device [Lvl 1] ✖ Claws of steel [Lvl 3] ✖ Cat scratch [Lvl 2] ✖ Bitchslap [Lvl 1] ✖ Cat fight [Lvl 2] ✖ Conjure food [Lvl 5]
Back to top Go down
Bracket

Bracket

PostSubject: Re: Pergion's Festival   Pergion's Festival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 2:52 pm

Marzipan or Something...

Finally, it was over. All that battle watching had made Marazen tired, sweaty(-er) and ....tired.

Xiphos, dismissed, Now c'mon! let's get some AIRCO... she fell silent as the King's entourage glided silently into the room.

After them came a swaying sedan chair, fringed with gold and silver threads, carried on the backs of five straining slaves. The Pergion-ic king was a great believer in keeping old cliches alive.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pergion's Festival   Pergion's Festival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 3:00 pm

Ivan Aegirius
Lvl 10 Bladecaster skills whooo (cue appropriate action here)

◊▬╬▬▬▬ ☼
Ivan noticed the king. His first impulse was to scream at him, to say, What the hell were you thinking, couldn't you have given us some warning, couldn't you have given us a chance... Then he realised he was lucky to be here, and alive, and such behaviour would make him not-alive.
"Great warriors!" he boomed in Common, his swarthy figure standing up in the sedan (I thought it was a car), his arms outstretched. "Congratulations. The twelve of you have passed the preliminary rounds. You will be assigned rooms shortly - each of you will have a suite to yourself. Prepare yourself - the time of the next round will be announced soon, and I expect you all to be ready."
He sat down and left.
Freak, thought Ivan as the contestants were given keycards to the fourth and fifth floors. Suite floors.
"Suite," he commented. "Ha. Ha. I need a shower."

◊▬╬▬▬▬ ☼
Back to top Go down
Bracket

Bracket

PostSubject: Re: Pergion's Festival   Pergion's Festival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 3:03 pm

Marzipan or Something...

Marazen clutched the keycard close to her bosom, staring at the priceless treasure with a reverence usually reserved for Athuor.

Air conditioning, a cold shower, a soft bed and a chance to win...something*... Suddenly, abandoning party magicianship was reaping its rewards.

WOOHOO~!

*Seriously. What is it that we win?

Last edited by Bracket on Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Raykael

Raykael

PostSubject: Re: Pergion's Festival   Pergion's Festival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 3:07 pm

Florian
Current De/Buff: Sense of Relief: -Awareness, + Rationality
×××××××
Florian supposed the king could have gone for more runs, but, for royalty, he was surprisingly...un pudgy. Sadly, for his slaves, he didn't seem inclined to walk by himself.
He took the key with an air of boredom.
"...I wonder why we need rooms? Is the tournament really going to be that long?"
He hoped not. Who would feed his horse? The rooms they were assigned were almost overtly luxurious, if not a bit...cold. Well, it was better than being outside.
"Conjure food."
Another piece of foodstuffs, this time, a glazed doughnut, appeared in his hand. He took a bite.

×××××××
Sissy scream [Lvl 1] ✖ Summon plot device [Lvl 1] ✖ Claws of steel [Lvl 3] ✖ Cat scratch [Lvl 2] ✖ Bitchslap [Lvl 1] ✖ Cat fight [Lvl 2] ✖ Conjure food [Lvl 5]
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pergion's Festival   Pergion's Festival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 12:16 pm

Alodia Electuras
Lexiconomancy. With a chest.

Σ—————►

They were told that they would be called when they were needed, and they were to be dressed in non-combat clothing for that occasion. Also to wear insect repellent. And dress warmly. Which sounded insane.
The first thing Aly (I rest my fingers) did upon entry to her room was kick off her shoes and bounce on the bed... Until her head hit the light with a dull thunk. Then she collapsed on the bed, laughing slightly insanely to herself.
Lying on the bed, she had a good view of the opulent room. The lights were, well, bright, and of interesting colours for some strange reason. The ceiling was high, because there was an upstairs, and the upstairs was where she'd ran to because the bed was there. Downstairs was a sofa and a cupboard. And a table with four chairs. And a balcony. Upstairs was a soft bed and the bathroom.
"I made it... Lexiconomancy is awesome sometimes..."
Then she stood up and went to have a shower. The floor was marble, the shower big enough to sleep in, the toilet bowl big enough for her to fall through. Grrreat.
I refuse to describe her shower.
Σ—————►
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pergion's Festival   Pergion's Festival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 12:21 pm

Ivan Aegirius

◊▬╬▬▬▬ ☼
Ivan had a shower, hit his head on the showerhead twice, emerged from the bathroom wearing slacks and a jacket, and the phone rang, making him jump again and hit his head on the doorframe to the bathroom.
Grumbling, he answered the phone, to which an automated message said something along the lines of 'Come to dinner pl0x'.
So he did.
And the first thing he did when he stepped into the lobby was be whisked away into some big function room where two long tables were set up. There were fourteen places, and one seat at the head of each table. Probably the royals', so Ivan put his rear end down on one of the seats to the left of the entrance and waited for more arrivals.
◊▬╬▬▬▬ ☼
Back to top Go down
Raykael

Raykael

PostSubject: Re: Pergion's Festival   Pergion's Festival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 12:27 pm

Florian
Current De/Buff: Calm: + Rationality, -Paranoia [Five turns (locked until next round)]
×××××××
He had taken a shower. A very cold one, that had him almost frozen solid to the shower wall when he was finished.
Florian found it almost amusing that they had equipped the rooms with a phone. After all, what'd they expect he'd need it for? He studied the contraption for quite some time, until it decided to ring.
And ring it did.
He picked up the phone, and heard the vague 'go to dinner pl0x' message, going down to the lobby, the fur on the parka hood tickling his face. It was considerably cooler at night. He felt himself whisked away to some room, where the first thing he saw was the big white tables.
Then he saw the man from earlier, who had, (somehow) neglected to give his name in return. He took a spot three seats down from the man, wondering whether using 'conjure food' would get him in trouble.
Well, it wasn't a combat spell, was it?

×××××××
Back to top Go down
Bracket

Bracket

PostSubject: Re: Pergion's Festival   Pergion's Festival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 12:28 pm

Marzipan or Something...

Thin rivulets of water ran down Mara's heaving bosom. Actually...

She lay on the bed, from next door, she could hear the sounds of rapid plot advancement. Just then, the phone rang.

By the time Mara had finished dressing, and re-doing her nine-tailed hair, her stomach was growling like a motorcycle. Bad analogy. Anyway, she found her way down to the function room, where she plonked herself down at an empty seat.

There were two man...things already there, and the silence was becoming awkward.....

Well, better start a conversation, though saying "Hey, tell me all about your past actions so that I may gain an advantage over you in combat tomorrow~!" sounded a bit too obvious...

Hey, tell me all about your past actions so that I may gain an advantage over you in combat tomorrow~!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pergion's Festival   Pergion's Festival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 12:34 pm

Ivan Aegirius

◊▬╬▬▬▬ ☼
Ivan greeted the man of claws with a nod, and then was tempted to thump the woman who needed a mop on the head with his plate. Because he wasn't going to answer that.
"I'm not going to answer that. But your fantastically large man is quite an interesting summon. Also, has anyone seen the muttboy? And when is dinner starting... Hungry..."
Luckily as he said it more contestants trickled into the room (though not literally unlike mop-woman cough). He wondered what would happen once all the seats were filled. Were they really dining with the royals? Where were they? Why weren't there any appetisers? He was hungry.
◊▬╬▬▬▬ ☼
Back to top Go down
Raykael

Raykael

PostSubject: Re: Pergion's Festival   Pergion's Festival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 12:36 pm

Florian
Current De/Buff: Amused: + Good mood, -Sense of time [Five turns (locked until next round)]
×××××××
Florian looked up as the woman spoke. She had odd hair, he decided. Interesting hair too. Was it real? He didn't know, but his stomach was...snarling, despite the fried bit of dough he'd consumed earlier. If anything, it had made him even more hungry, and a touch nauseous.
"...Why would I do that? ...Do you mean the guy who acted like...Superman, or something?"
He went back to staring at the spots on the table, before something interesting came to his attention.
"...If you stare at these long enough, they look like pictures."
Fine, attentive by his standards, in any case. He tapped his fingers impatiently against the table top, and wondered where everyone else was. Had they been held up, or something?

×××××××
Back to top Go down
Bracket

Bracket

PostSubject: Re: Pergion's Festival   Pergion's Festival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 12:46 pm

Marzipan or Something...

Seeing as her attempt at conversation had been ignored, Mara tried a new tack.

Well when I was a little girl I always wanted to be a master summonner but my family wanted me to become a politician so I went the middle road and became a party magician. And then I had loads of fun summoning minor illusions and spirits to scare little children because everyone loves to make litle kids pee their pants but then I got bored and I tried to summon something larger and Linnaeus was my first summon and he is really cool and funny and I also like to eat things I wonder when they'll give us food and the king was weird wasn't he it's so much cooler at night isn't it how was your day what did you use to do oh look some more poeple are coming yay I love meeting new poeple, what country did you come from I'm Novenic from up north that's why I was melting today hey why are you guys looking at me funny I don't have anything on my face right, red is my favourite colour what's your- at that point the doors burst open and the king walked in, dressed in a loose flowing robe, opulent in colour, low in belting.

The chairs were all full. Food was brought in.
Back to top Go down
Raykael

Raykael

PostSubject: Re: Pergion's Festival   Pergion's Festival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 1:11 pm

Florian
Current De/Buff: Bemused: + Amusement, -Rationality [Five turns (locked until next round)]
×××××××
Florian raised an eyebrow. What was this girl even talking about? Well, the king had come in, but more importantly, there was food.
His stomach grumbled in appreciation. He had managed to catch a little bit of her speech, so he decided to reply.
"Okay. My name's Florian, my past is none of your concern, and my favourite colour is beige. Done."
He wondered if the big, slightly squishy man would say anything. Maybe.

×××××××
Back to top Go down
Bracket

Bracket

PostSubject: Re: Pergion's Festival   Pergion's Festival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 1:52 pm

[center]Marcus. Cannibal Vampire...Yay!

Further along the table, a girl with a hairstyle the closely resembled an exploding fox was prattling on. A vein twitched into life on Marcus's forehead. Stupid girl. Stupid contest. Stupid food. Stupid king.

He snapped his ...overly large...teeth together, brooding on the unfairness of life whilst trying to quell his irrational anger.

Truth be told, Marcus was out of his zone. His regen abilities would be almost useless here, he had seen a girl summon death with a dictionary and a guy with overly phallic imagery kill five monsters at once. The certainty of his victory was suddenly a lot less.

And then the man with a robe belted loosely in a region closer to his knees than strictly needed began to talk.

RAGE.

Last edited by Bracket on Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pergion's Festival   Pergion's Festival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 2:22 pm

Ivan Aegirius

◊▬╬▬▬▬ ☼
Ivan ignored the weird woman's monologue, the angry Edward Cullen mimic in the background, the quiet (which was good) blonde guy and the girl in the stupid hat who was reading at the table. He was about to eat, but then the fat man (oh wait, the king) spoke.
◊▬╬▬▬▬ ☼

Alodia Electuras

Σ—————►

Aly kept her eyes trained on HRH the Fat as he began to speak.
"Greetings, fine warriors of this land!" His Common had an accent. How many people in this room could actually understand him? "It pleases me to be able to stand in this room of twelve fine combatants and know that tomorrow you will pitch yourselves against each other in a struggle for survival." Not bad imagery either, Alodia noticed, raising an eyebrow. "I apologise for the abruptness of the preliminaries, Bracket got to me. I have always thought that a fine warrior should be able to react whenever danger strikes. Unfortunately with a lot of people this was not so."
He nodded slowly. Then he clapped his hands together, making a man with silver hair and a coat on the other table jump slightly. "Ah, but how irresponsible of me! Surely you must all be starving by now. So... Itadakimasu!"
Alodia had no idea what that meant, but everyone else tucked in and so did she.
Σ—————►
Back to top Go down
Bracket

Bracket

PostSubject: Re: Pergion's Festival   Pergion's Festival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 2:32 pm

Marcus. Cannibal Vampire...Yay!

Let us now peer into Marcus's head of Rage.

Stupid king. Stupid speech. Stupid Pidgeon's Festival. Stupid man. Silver hair, he must be old. Easier to kill. But they teleport out. No meals. I hate this place. Resist urge to snap teeth. Snap.

AS you can see, it is a lovely place full of fairies and unicorns. And twinkly willies.

Back to the story.

Marcus stared down at his plate of tubers. He could not eat. Mostly because he was allergic to all food except tea, but anyway. Around him, cautious chatter broke out.

What was your old job was it fun mine was but then it got boring wow nice teeth are they real can I touch them would it be hygenic don't you love potatoes I love potatoes at which point the girl stuffed her mouth with them. She had somehow managed to move up three seats and acquire three plates of potatoes.

Last edited by Bracket on Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Raykael

Raykael

PostSubject: Re: Pergion's Festival   Pergion's Festival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 4:01 pm

Florian
Current De/Buff: Calm: + Rationality, -Paranoia [Five turns (locked until next round)]
×××××××
Not that it wasn't absolutely fascinating to hear an old man prattle on and on about 'warriors' and such, Florian found himself (find, he conjured) a nice plate of bacon and cheese omelet, and was 'noming' on it, deciding not to eat the potatoes.
He heard the strange, nine-tailed hair girl gabbling away to a rather...odd man. What was he, anyhow?
A shrug, and he decided to be more cautious. Those teeth looked sharp. He muttered
To hell with it. Conjure food."
And by an enormous stroke of luck, it was a tall glass of water, with ice.
Woopie.

×××××××
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pergion's Festival   Pergion's Festival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 3:46 am

Ivan Aegirius

◊▬╬▬▬▬ ☼
Ivan raised his eyebrows as a tall ice drink thing appeared in front of the Wolverine. "Whoa... I thought food was one of the five exceptions to Gamp's Law of Elemental Transfiguration?" he enquired, gazing longingly at the big glass. "Anyway, if this was a Gielinorian environment you'd have a huge advantage, because in that sort of place food has regenerative properties when eaten. Of course they might be able to do that with these fantastic new pieces of engineering. Did you see the way the monsters just dissolved when they died in the Preliminary round? Apparently the simulation generated by these machines enable us to experience things that aren't actually there. You know, sort of like hallucination... How do you do that?" There he'd gone again, talking a lot. He hoped this guy was still alive.
◊▬╬▬▬▬ ☼

Alodia Electuras

Σ—————►

Alodia noticed the exceptionally angry man with the gabbling mop-woman. Some humans, she found, tended to be sort of scary.
Unwisely, she leaned towards them and said, "Hello!" Then she saw the potatoes. "Um... I thought they had one plate per person?" Then she noticed hers was missing. [Sad] "Anyway... Hi! I'm Alodia. And you are...?"
Σ—————►

Last edited by Admin on Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bracket

Bracket

PostSubject: Re: Pergion's Festival   Pergion's Festival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 4:20 am

Marzipan or Something...

OOOH~! Silly me. I told you all about my party magician days and forgot
to tell you my name~! It's Marazen, but call me Mara. Because Zen is a retarded name. Hey what did you use to do, what's your favourite colour? Do you like potatoes?

Jaws man turned away with an air of disgust.

I like puppies do you like puppies I like cats do you like cats I like cows do you like cows why do you have a huge book but no underwear?
Back to top Go down
Raykael

Raykael

PostSubject: Re: Pergion's Festival   Pergion's Festival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 8:30 am

Florian
×××××××
There was something about this man that made Florian want to laugh. Perhaps it was the Yu-gi-oh impression from earlier? Or the obvious sexual connotations behind every thing he did? Oh well.
"What's that?"
He asked absently, unaware there were laws for transfiguration...or, as the man had said it, 'trasiguration'...whatever it was. He could see the man stare.
"...That's...mildly interesting. Unfortunately, yes...hallucinations? Judging by the giant gash I got on my arm, I highly doubt they're illusions...unless, the cut was an illusion too? ...How do I do what, exactly?"
That was the most he'd talked in a while...he needed the water now.

×××××××
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pergion's Festival   Pergion's Festival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 9:27 am

Ivan Aegirius

◊▬╬▬▬▬ ☼
[@ Raykael: OMFG TYPO WTF SORRY AAGH]
Yeah anyway recovering from my overheated fingers' stupid typo...
Ivan furrowed his brow. Why did all mild-mannered people come off so strong nowadays. "You know... the summon food spell. We weren't thought anything like it in school so I'm presuming it's simply some of your own personal ability. However I'm thinking... If it's general magic and if you didn't learn it during your study, how did you learn to do it? Is it hard to do it? Will you teach me?...Can I have some of your water?"
◊▬╬▬▬▬ ☼

Alodia Electuras

Σ—————►

Alodia blinked. Hadn't this woman been dying a little while ago? How was she completely hyper and talkative right now? What a strange human...
"Ah. I used to go to school... My favourite colour is yellow. And you can keep my potatoes..." She shot a worried glance at the extremely emo man.
"I like animals a lot... And I like words. And," she added, raising an eyebrow, "Don't mind the underwear... It's transparent."
Σ—————►
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pergion's Festival   Pergion's Festival - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pergion's Festival
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next