vinRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

vinRP

Roleplay.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pergion's Festival

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Bracket

Bracket

Pergion's Festival - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pergion's Festival   Pergion's Festival - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 9:35 am

Marzipan or Something...

Don't worry, I'll just pretend it's not there grinned Mara brightly, before turning to the other man next to her. The one with the wolf.

What did YOU use to do? she inquired, as plates of pale coloured fruit were set before them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/Image:Hello.jpg
Raykael

Raykael

PostSubject: Re: Pergion's Festival   Pergion's Festival - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 1:59 pm

Florian
Current De/Buff: Calm: + Rationality, -Paranoia [Five turns (locked until next round)]
×××××××
[@Admin : ...It was amusing at the least.]
Florian sighed. Actually, he'd picked up that spell from his mother; the first one he'd ever learnt.
"It's quite basic magic, and I'm surprised you haven't learnt it. You can go to a book shop, and buy a spellbook. It will probably contain that spell. I'm sure there are at least some book shops here. It's quite easy to learn, once you understand the principles behind it."
He looked at the glass of water, which had been untouched, then pushed it towards the man.
"Go ahead."
Then he went back to nibbling on some...rather...discoloured fruit.

×××××××
Sissy scream [Lvl 1] ✖ Summon plot device [Lvl 1] ✖ Claws of steel [Lvl 3] ✖ Cat scratch [Lvl 2] ✖ Bitchslap [Lvl 1] ✖ Cat fight [Lvl 2] ✖ Conjure food [Lvl 5]
Back to top Go down
Bracket

Bracket

PostSubject: Re: Pergion's Festival   Pergion's Festival - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 3:11 pm

Marzipan or Something...

Seeing as the generic looking wilderness boy wasn't going to answer anytime soon, Mara turned back to her plate.

The fruit slices were swimming in a syrupy sort of liquid. That tasted salty. Oh joy.

And suddenly, dinner was over. Mara could tell because her plate of briny fruit was whisked away by a waiter.

Marcus. Cannibal Vampire...Yay!

As his plate of untouched food was taken away, Marcus (I just realised, that sounds like Mucus...>_>) realised the king thing was standing up. To make a speech.

As he wittered on about bravery and honor and how the fruit was actually maggots from a rare species of fly, Marcus noted that with every exaggerated hand movement, the robe's belt slid lower.... His horified fascination was cut short as the king cleared his throat, loudly, and similar to the sound of starting a lawnmower.

Brave Warriors, Your Rounds Are To Begin, As of Now. Surprise!

FUUUUU.
Back to top Go down
Raykael

Raykael

PostSubject: Re: Pergion's Festival   Pergion's Festival - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 10:50 am

Florian
Current De/Buff: WTFmode: + Anger, + Adrenaline, - Rationality [Five turns (unlocked)]
×××××××
Florian almost gave himself whiplash when he turned around.
"...No. Way. They've got to be joking," he hissed, digging around in his parka's pocket. Ah.
Judging from the very...nasty cuts he'd received, the piano wire was still in there.
But still.
Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit and shit. He tensed up, wondering what sort of insanity he'd been dragged into.

×××××××
Sissy scream [Lvl 1] ✖ Summon plot device [Lvl 1] ✖ Claws of steel [Lvl 3] ✖ Cat scratch [Lvl 2] ✖ Bitchslap [Lvl 1] ✖ Cat fight [Lvl 2] ✖ Conjure food [Lvl 5]
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pergion's Festival   Pergion's Festival - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 11:18 am

IVAN
Ivan sat bolt upright, mouth open. "Whaaaat? I'm going to have a stitch!"
Suddenly he hated this competition. Like the dog and the fruit juice. Oh, is he botherin you? the owner had asked. Do you want me to put him out?
Don't put him out, put him down, he'd wanted to say.
He regretted both incidents.
Back to top Go down
https://vinrp.forumotion.com
Bracket

Bracket

PostSubject: Re: Pergion's Festival   Pergion's Festival - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 11:20 am

The king squealed wth delight.

Okay, you with the coat (you sandra), versus dreadlocks girl.
White hair man fight teeth man.
Long robes against sword man(wee-peng)
Wings girl can versus book girl (wee-peng).
And hair girl(meh), is against goth loli girl.
wolfie boy is (bella) against mr gloves.

Last edited by Bracket on Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Raykael

Raykael

PostSubject: Re: Pergion's Festival   Pergion's Festival - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 11:25 am

Florian
Current De/Buff: WTFmode: + Anger, + Adrenaline, - Rationality [Five turns (unlocked)]
×××××××
Florian groaned in absolute horror. The girl with the dreadlocks didn't look too...promising. His inner coward had abandoned him at least, for the time being.
And piano wire was found. Yes, piano wire.
"...Versus them in what, exactly?"
He grumbled, not removing his forehead from the table. He hated this competition. Somebody's head was going to roll.
ROLL.

×××××××
Back to top Go down
Bracket

Bracket

PostSubject: Re: Pergion's Festival   Pergion's Festival - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 11:33 am

Marzipan or Something...

You will race through my private mazes of course!
Be very careing as to the flowers, and beware of huge lizard snakes and the like.
Whoever goes first through the maze wins next round to go on!
Now off with you, follow the yellow brick road to my palace! The yellow is to be coming from gold. When there you will be leading by servants to mazes ok.

As Mara was hustled out of the room, she heard the king whisper This book, Harrai potah and the lumplet of flame, it is good inspire, eh!
Back to top Go down
Raykael

Raykael

PostSubject: Re: Pergion's Festival   Pergion's Festival - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 11:36 am

Florian
Current De/Buff: WTFmode: + Anger, + Adrenaline, - Rationality [Three turns (unlocked)]
×××××××
Florian groaned again, through clenched teeth. He wasn't enjoying this. At all.
I mean, who the hell had lizards in their mazes?! Who even had mazes nowadays?!
How the hell did you even grow enough plants for a maze in the desert, anyway?!
He heard the King whisper. And so, he found only one thing to be entirely appropriate.
"...Damn you JK."

×××××××
Back to top Go down
Bracket

Bracket

PostSubject: Re: Pergion's Festival   Pergion's Festival - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 2:17 pm

So. This was a maze.
It was pretty cold and misty, for a desert.
It also had a few too many cacti for his liking, seeing as the entire GODDAMN maze was made of them. But at the very least, his night vision would be at an advantage here. Hopefully.

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pergion's Festival   Pergion's Festival - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 1:20 pm

ALODIA
Well wasn't this bad news. She knew she could generate light, but seriously, she was tired. Nerves were giving her a stomachache. And whatwerethespikythingsthatmadethemazewalls?!
"What kind of challenge have I pitched myself into..." she mumbled.

IVAN
He heard the transparent-undies girl and swivelled his head to face her. "A bad one."
Then he turned to the exceptionally angry looking man and half smiled. "I left my combat clothes in my room. Did you? Though... With those teeth you could not need one..."
Back to top Go down
https://vinrp.forumotion.com
Raykael

Raykael

PostSubject: Re: Pergion's Festival   Pergion's Festival - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 1:38 pm

Florian
Current De/Buff: WTFmode: + Anger, + Adrenaline, - Rationality [Three turns (locked)]
×××××××
Florian glared at the cacti maze. Who the hell...? This king was insane. As in, literally insane. He could see in the dark alright, but he'd probably be in a bit of a squeeze, if he was ambushed. Those walls didn't look particularly pleasant to climb...
He groaned to himself. Why was he here again?
Oh yes.
There was no goddamned choice. Well, at least he'd be able to look forward to a nice, cool house, when he got home. He hoped.
"...This place..."

×××××××
Back to top Go down
Bracket

Bracket

PostSubject: Re: Pergion's Festival   Pergion's Festival - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 1:44 pm

Marzipan or Something...

Seeing as all the others were expounding on the general misery, Mara was the first (or second. Or third) to notice the servants urging them towards separate openings.

It's starting. she announced, before following the yellow robed man to her enterance.

The spikes were unnervingly close.
Back to top Go down
Raykael

Raykael

PostSubject: Re: Pergion's Festival   Pergion's Festival - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 1:59 pm

Florian
Current De/Buff: WTFmode: + Anger, + Adrenaline, - Rationality [Three turns (locked)]
×××××××
Florian was not amused, to say the least. Even as he was ushered almost unnervingly close to the spiky plants, he kept a slightly annoyed expression on his face. His eyes flickered unwillingly to the yellow robed person.
They were silent. Florian resisted the urge to groan, and went to his (thankfully clear) path of no-cacti.

×××××××
Back to top Go down
Bracket

Bracket

PostSubject: Re: Pergion's Festival   Pergion's Festival - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 2:57 pm

You may start

Marcus's way was lined with prickly barbs and several obstacles, in the form of those round cacti you can buy at bunnings. There were lizard lions, the night was moonless, the maze was densely packed and the walls were needle sharp.

This is going to be a cinch.
Back to top Go down
Bracket

Bracket

PostSubject: Re: Pergion's Festival   Pergion's Festival - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 12:40 pm

But it turned out that the walls all came to dead ends. With scorpions.
All six "champions" teleported into the lobby.
Surprise! Nobody wins! HIHIHIHI
The king was promptly mauled and then Marcus ate his dead body.

And then they ran away and became an outlaw band.

The end.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pergion's Festival   Pergion's Festival - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pergion's Festival
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3