vinRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

vinRP

Roleplay.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Role Play Start That Fills Up Space

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Bracket

Bracket

Role Play Start That Fills Up Space Empty
PostSubject: Role Play Start That Fills Up Space   Role Play Start That Fills Up Space I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 3:54 pm

Role Play Start That Fills Up Space Original?v=mpbl-1&px=-1
[Scene setting]
The PLOOOOOT so far:

Elves: Ostracised from society
Revenge: Bio weapon
Type: Disease
Symptoms: Dizziness, sneezing, coughing, nausea, vomiting, stomch rupture, death.
Result: Small bands of humans still exist, roaming the countryside, on the run from exterminators.

Humans: In cafe
Disease starts to spread
Escape to forest
Catch food/Poison river
Battle Infected
Walk
Battle elves
Get to Sol
/Ride sushi train/

[But, in the beginning, In the Fantana Cafe....]

Last edited by Bracket on Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:49 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/Image:Hello.jpg
Raykael

Raykael

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Start That Fills Up Space   Role Play Start That Fills Up Space I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 4:06 pm

Aaron and Elizabeth Louis
"Ouch!"
Aaron was abruptly woken by his back hitting the floor. He opened his eyes to see the colourful blob that was his sister, Elizabeth.
"Why'd you do that, 'Liza?" he mumbled, clearly out of it, so early in the morning. He felt around, until his fingers found his glasses, and slid them on, blinking at the sudden clarity of his world. Elizabeth stood, already with an apron and hat on, holding her spatula with a cross expression on her face.
"Do you have any idea what the time is?!"
He hesitantly shook his head, and scooted back those few vital inches to avoid a spatula meeting his nose.
"IT'S ELEVEN IN THE GODDAMNED MORNING!"
Every animal in a five mile radius ran for cover.
Later, he stood in the snug interior of the Fantana, and served up drinks and food to the few customers in the restaurant. His sister was preparing food in the kitchen, and occasionally loud swearing could be heard from it, whenever Elizabeth happened to burn or scald herself.
He sighed, and hoped his day would end soon, or that he could at least go tutor somebody instead.

Last edited by Raykael on Mon Oct 19, 2009 4:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bracket

Bracket

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Start That Fills Up Space   Role Play Start That Fills Up Space I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 4:06 pm

Late morning sunlight painted its way across my table, streaking the grainy wood, reflecting slightly onto the side of my hot chocolate.
Hot chocolate...mmm... But I couldn't let myself get distracted. There was something I needed to do.
The muffled swears wafting through the cafe weren't helping much for my concentration though.
Back to top Go down
Bella_Krystal

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Start That Fills Up Space   Role Play Start That Fills Up Space I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 4:14 pm

Krystal Yuno

Always cute

Krystal skipped down the street, hoping to find some place to rest. Her enormous staff clunked around and nearly missed the heads of people. She turn on her heels to the front of a nice cafe, “Fan-ta-na,” she read aloud. “Ooooooo,” she made the sound and stepped inside. At the counter she saw a boy who looked like he was serving, “Do you have any chocolate milk?” She asked, rocking up and down on the heels of her shoes. “Nice hair,” she thought. She saw name tag hanging off his apron and reached down and held it with one hand. "Aaron," she said with squinted eyes.[center]

Yet always evil

Last edited by Bella_Krystal on Mon Oct 19, 2009 4:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Start That Fills Up Space   Role Play Start That Fills Up Space I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 4:14 pm

Jared Barrows

Semper Fi.

The Fantana. That famous cafe in town. Hitching his coat further up his shoulders, Jared Barrows approached the friendly-looking building, rattling his hand in his pocket for any loose change that might have escape his wallet. He preferred notes to coins; they weighed less and made less noise, too. Satisfied with the apparent lack of financial strays, he redoubled his pace towards the cafe.
This part of town was so uneventful. Since his early days he'd been plunged into the military world of noise, strange code language (Fox 3, Fox 3, do you read me? Tango is red hot. But negative sighting on land. Would Baker 2 scan the area for traces, over.) Now he was fresh out of his twenties, living the life no corpsman would want, but which was strangely comfortable for him. The solitude never bothered him (he had his wallet!). Here he was, going to celebrate his birthday by himself at a strange cafe he'd never even heard of until it appeared in the papers.
So what if all his friends were happily married, away from the military mess, away from the fast life? He'd be fine. Twenty-two years of servitude. He'd be just -
Thunk! Something in Jared's nose unscrewed as, too far into his thoughts, he smacked into the glass shop front. Those dining near the windows viewed him strangely.
Note to self, do not slouch when walking, Jared reminded himself. General Cross would disapprove. If he weren't dead. Rest his brave soul.
Redirecting himself to the door, his stepped into the cafe and abruptly remembered not having been in a place like this before. What was he going to do?
Damn.

Always Faithful.
Back to top Go down
https://vinrp.forumotion.com
Raykael

Raykael

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Start That Fills Up Space   Role Play Start That Fills Up Space I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 4:22 pm

I'm the pigeon to your octopus!

"Excuse me, Missus, but could you please not tug that?"
He gently pried the nametag from her grip and turned, laughing
"Alright then, Miss, could you take a seat? I'll just ask 'Liza."
His jovial smile slid off his face faster than a ton of bricks, as he approached the 'dragon's lair'. The last time he'd gone in there, he'd ended up with third degree burns on his right arm. God knows how, but it'd happened.
"Here you go. Go out and take that gentleman's order," she said, a bit gentler, but still commanding, as she handed him the tall glass of chocolate milk. Carefully balancing it, one handed, he made his way back to the main area.
"Sorry for the wait, Missus, Elizabeth was awfully busy."
He slid the tray carefully onto the counter, saying
"Just take it, and pay 'Liza or me when you're done."
He paused, seeing the strange blonde man. He turned, saying politely
"Sorry for the wait sir. May I take your order?"
Today sure was busy.

Last edited by Raykael on Mon Oct 19, 2009 4:32 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Bracket

Bracket

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Start That Fills Up Space   Role Play Start That Fills Up Space I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 4:25 pm

I looked up at the sudden noise, Thunk! against the glass. I rather wished I hadn't, as I got a quite detailed view of some man's nostrils before he managed to scrape his face off the glass.
As he did so, I noticed he was wearing quite formal clothes
Interesting... I whispered.
My prey was coming to me...
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Start That Fills Up Space   Role Play Start That Fills Up Space I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 4:32 pm

Jared Barrows

Semper Fi.

"Sorry for the wait, sir. May I take your order?"
"Gah!" Jared reeled, his hand whipping to underneath his coat before he realised waving a handgun around might not be the best way to celebrate his thirtieth.
"Ah... My apologies, sir - oh wait. Damn. Uh..." He hastily smoothed his hair and brushed down his coat, his fingerless gloves scrabbling at the fabric.
Seriously, Jared. The man had to feel embarassed. He'd almost saluted. Only his superiors were to be saluted. Others saluted him. Anyway what was with calling that strange redhead 'sir'? He'd already called Jared that. Ahhhhh...
Jared realised he'd been standing dead still for too long. "Ah! My apologies. I... Yes.. What do people do here?"

Always Faithful.
Back to top Go down
Bella_Krystal

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Start That Fills Up Space   Role Play Start That Fills Up Space I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 4:41 pm

Krystal Yuno

Always cute

She glared at the spot that he was once standing in. "Thats not very nice!" She said to herself, "I only started talking to him and he went off! I want my chocolate milk!" She sighed to herself and turned around. She heard a distant thump and noticed a man behind her. He was getting served... and she was not getting served... and she asked first... "Oh..." She muttered and felt excluded. She looked around and saw a door and wondered where it lead to. She opened the door and found the chef behind it. She was not supposed to be there...she knew!

Yet always evil

Ohh she's an attention seeker! I get it now.
Back to top Go down
Raykael

Raykael

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Start That Fills Up Space   Role Play Start That Fills Up Space I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 4:46 pm

"Um...excuse me, sir? Are you quite alright?"
Aaron had merit to be alarmed: he swore he had seen a handgun, or at least the shape of one in the man's coat. He decided, however, the man looked civil enough, though a bit more than flustered...where was that strange girl? He felt bad for leaving her, but honestly, he was the only waiter in the entire place!
"Well...the Fantana is a restaurant...generally people order food here," he said, before looking towards the kitchen, and back to the man.
"So, sir, may I take your order?" he repeated, wondering what the odd blonde was actually doing in the Fantana.
Elizabeth, on the other hand, was having a much more relaxed day. Make food, yell at Aaron, rinse and repeat. Until, that is, she heard small footsteps behind the door, and heard the door open behind her. Eyes the colour of the sky directed themselves towards the girl, who looked several years younger than herself.
"I doubt you should be in here, Miss. Why are you here? Did Aaron not give you your orde-- what's that milk doing on the counter?"
She pinched the bridge of her nose, breathing in slowly, and counting to ten. Yelling at the girl wouldn't solve anything.
"Look, Missy, could you please explain to me what you're doing in here? This is no place for customers!"
Back to top Go down
Bella_Krystal

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Start That Fills Up Space   Role Play Start That Fills Up Space I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 11:31 am

Krystal Yuno

Always cute

"Wow you people around here like to address people as 'miss' a lot," she said, totally ignoring the comment about the milk. She looked over and saw the lady pinching her nose. "Ooooooooo, whatcha doing there?" she said gleefully. "Can I help?"

Yet always evil
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Start That Fills Up Space   Role Play Start That Fills Up Space I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 11:39 am

Jared Barrows

Semper Fi.

The strange redhead really looked shaken. Jared wondered briefly if he'd seen his gun, but decided not to stress. What was he going to do anyway? If he made a move Jared could shoot him. And get court-martialed. Yay.
"Ah..." He'd requested Jared's order? Some strange General-Cross-like quote flitted past his thoughts ("Drop and do fifty, soldier!) as he finally realised something: he should have researched this place before coming.
"Um, order? Yes... Okay." Leaving anyone waiting like this was extremely rude, as Jared had learnt, the hard way. There was obviously some kind of system here he hadn't picked up on. "Could you, uh, give me a hand here? Explain to me how you'll, uhh, get-my-order." How lame does that sound, he grumbled inwardly.
Why hadn't Captain Jared Barrows stayed where he knew what the hell was happening.

Always Faithful.
Back to top Go down
Raykael

Raykael

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Start That Fills Up Space   Role Play Start That Fills Up Space I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 11:42 am

"Yes, do you have a problem with that? I don't need a kid scurrying around in the kitchen, enough skin gets burnt around here already. Just--oh what now?!"
Elizabeth snarled loudly, hearing a fairly suspicious 'bang' from outside.
"Goddamn it Aaron! If you've broken something, it's on your head! Come here miss. I'll get your order for you."
She took a carton of chocolate milk from the fridge, poured it into a tall glass, and snatched a straw from the numerous packets sticking from the half shut cupboard. She handed the milk, complete with straw, to the strange girl, yelling again
"Aaron! You better not have broken anything, goddamn it!"
Aaron, on the other hand, was facing a rather intresting conundrum. Here was a man, who seemed to have no idea of what he was doing, or what the Fantana was for. He smiled, saying patiently
'Well, we do have a menu...it's just there, on the wall. Go ahead and order anything you want--"
He was cut off as something went whistling by his ear, and lodged itself in the wall; a rather sharp, dangerous looking device...that was...beeping?
Back to top Go down
Bella_Krystal

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Start That Fills Up Space   Role Play Start That Fills Up Space I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 11:51 am

Krystal Yuno

Always cute

Krystal was scared of this woman who shouted at everybody she saw. She sipped the chocolate milk and sighed to herself...she ordered a milkshake. "I guess it's shaken enough by that scary lady," she muttered to herself. She took out her staff and waved it around and she heard a , "crrrrraaaaaaackkkkkkkk" sound and turned her head towards the damaged wall. "Oops" she said.

Yet always evil
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Start That Fills Up Space   Role Play Start That Fills Up Space I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 11:55 am

Jared Barrows

Semper Fi.

He came, he saw. No conquering was to be done, however. He noticed the disturbance before he actually saw it. "Dammit! Get down - wait, what the hell? It..." It was dangerous. Using the skills (paranoia) he'd picked up in his years of servitude, he almost knew it was dangerous. Sharp things are dangerous. Period.
Ignoring any public consideration he once had, he whipped out his Colt and swept the room. "Who threw that?!"
Then the wall slowly cracked across. Jared whirled around, his projected crosshair focused where his instincts told him the source of the damage had come from... The pouty little girl who'd until then been a temporary disturbance on the fringe of his existence.

Always Faithful.
Back to top Go down
Bracket

Bracket

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Start That Fills Up Space   Role Play Start That Fills Up Space I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 11:57 am

I sidled closer to where my target was standing, reciting my sales pitch to myself.
Greetings, good sir, could I perhaps interest you in purchasing a-
craaaaaaaack
I whipped my head round sharply, staring at the source of the noise. A little girl. Staring innocently through the crack in the wall.
Back to top Go down
Raykael

Raykael

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Start That Fills Up Space   Role Play Start That Fills Up Space I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 12:01 pm

Elizabeth groaned in exasperation, looking under the grill, not finding what she'd been looking for: cement.
"Well, Miss, that fancy staff of yours sure causes a lot of trouble. I'm assuming that weapon of death can only break things, and I have no cement. I'm hoping you can pay for these repairs," she said crossly, taking the girl by her arm, and dragging her into the main dining area, ignoring the blonde man aiming a gun at her wall. Aaron, on the other hand, had already dived under the counter in record time, noticing the pistol tightly gripped in the other man's hands.
"Aaron. You. Unmitigated. Arse! Why the hell didn't you keep an eye on this lunatic?"
She snarled at her brother loudly, smirking as he cowered under the bench top.
"I...uh...sorry, Elizabeth...it was a bit...hectic..."
"HECTIC?! This young lady comes into my kitchen and destroys my wall because you did NOT get her order to her!"
When Elizabeth Louis got mad, she got mad. Very, very mad.
Back to top Go down
Bella_Krystal

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Start That Fills Up Space   Role Play Start That Fills Up Space I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 12:09 pm

Krystal Yuno

Always cute

Krystal started to laugh but she decided not to from the look and sound of that lady's face. "Oh thats no problem I can either pay for it or fix it with my staff but that will take the risk of maybe making it worse. But I can surely do it, don't get angr--" she stopped talking when she realised many people were staring at her. "And that only the mid-day entertainment," she joked.

Yet always evil
Back to top Go down
Bracket

Bracket

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Start That Fills Up Space   Role Play Start That Fills Up Space I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 12:13 pm

I was the first to break the silence.
Oh HAHA, little lady. HA. HA. How amusing. How...FUNNY! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH
In my defence, I was still in shock.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Start That Fills Up Space   Role Play Start That Fills Up Space I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 12:16 pm

Jared Barrows

Semper Fi.

"Wait, hoooold up," Jared said as he advanced towards the girl, his pistol still on her(ignoring unshaved man in corner). "This little squirt caused the wall to crack?" He still had a question: what had caused the thing in the wall? Right now the little chic was distracting everyone from a potential threat.
First impression: Jared didn't really like her. He took his opinions and filed them away deep inside his mind.
"You," he said to the girl. "Who the hell d'you think you are? Are you even a registered spellcaster? Seems to me you're one'a those rich kids who pick up a staff and say they can work magic. That was magic, but that was sure as hell not real magic." Of course, in the military they were trained to handle things. He was not used to civilians stepping in. That annoyed him.
To the decidedly pissed woman and cowering man, he said, "Don't bother repairing anything. I can fix that."
And he did. He raised his hand and snapped his fingers at the wall. Show-offy, sure, but it got the job done. The cracks receded, the wall solidified.
With a final wary glance at his surroundings, Jared lowered his pistol.

Always Faithful.
Back to top Go down
Bella_Krystal

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Start That Fills Up Space   Role Play Start That Fills Up Space I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 12:24 pm

Krystal Yuno

Always cute

Krystal glared at him. "Excuse me!!!" she said putting her hands on her hips and pulling both lips to one side, "I happen to be 19 but I just look young. And who are you to tell me I can't to magic let alone draw the conclusion that I think I can do magic because i know I don't have the hang of it yet but it would be easier if people could be a little more supportive and with a nice heart to anyone, even a stranger! So do not go around saying horrible things to others because the only thing you gain is the disrespect of lots of people!" she said, shaken from his rudeness. "Like that person over there!" she pointed at the man who was laughing before.

Yet always evil
Back to top Go down
Raykael

Raykael

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Start That Fills Up Space   Role Play Start That Fills Up Space I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 12:35 pm

Aaron crawled out from under the table, and stammered
"Sorry Elizabeth...and...um...Sir...and Miss..."
He trailed off awkwardly, and decided to start inconspiciously cleaning the tables, to avoid getting his sister's attention, or either of the irate customers noticing him.
As he trained his eyes on the profile of a lady, who seemed to be getting up to pay, he was horrified to see something viscous and crimson dripping onto the table.
'Relax Aaron, it's all in your head,' he thought, only to be proven wrong, seconds later, as his sister yanked him back roughly, yelling
"Get back!"
And the lady vomited blood all over the once white table.

===

[ooc:// generic plot twist is generic.]

Last edited by Raykael on Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bracket

Bracket

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Start That Fills Up Space   Role Play Start That Fills Up Space I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 12:37 pm

I looked up with bemusement at the little brat's whine-fest.
I didn't know that you were the representative of the opinions of all the patrons of this, assuredly most lovely, cafe.. I smiled, turning on my charisma to breaking point.

But I DO apologise for my outburst back there, I was rendered quite speechless by your impressive proficiency with such...high level magics.. I lied charmingly through my teeth.

[ooc note: suppose that since everyone is revealing MAGIK!!!! powers, this will be my one. Charisma, bedazzlement, confusment etc.]

Last edited by Bracket on Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Start That Fills Up Space   Role Play Start That Fills Up Space I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 12:39 pm

Jared Barrows

Semper Fi.

If there was one thing Jared really couldn't stand it was violation of order.
This girl, the very epitome of exactly that, could only reinforce his opinion of her with that extremely strange monologue. Somehow he could pity Lance Corporal Fisher, who'd left the army to have three daughters with a very pretty woman. The PMSing must be awful. No wonder so many ex-soldiers were killing themselves (Really it was the guilt from killing real live people. Sad).
The unshaved man was at the back of his mind just then.
Jared looked down at the kid. "Geez... Think about it, girly, you don't win people's support by acting cute and blowing holes in walls at the same time."

About then the woman threw up.
Jared whirled, him arm outstreched, unsure exactly what to do. His gun wasn't going to do anything. His magic? It could clean the table... It could blow her in half with only a bit of effort on his part...
The thick red liquid seeped all over the counter. The lady looked like she was about to toss up more, so Jared used his magic to suppress the blood instead.
"By the Crown," he grumbled. "This is a marvelous birthday I'm having." He approached the woman and, his hand on his Colt, warily asked if she was alright.

Always Faithful.

Last edited by Admin on Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Raykael

Raykael

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Start That Fills Up Space   Role Play Start That Fills Up Space I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 12:47 pm

[NPC]
I hissed loudly, as the churning in my stomach intensified. Really, I was doing this for my beliefs. The elders would reward me in heaven. I sidled into the packed cafe, that stunk of human and low-life half-elves. I snorted in disgust, as the first of the blood blew out of my mouth in a delicate spray as I sneezed, several times. It was fine enough that the people sprayed had no idea of what had happened.
===
I sat, ignoring the people around me, as my vision started to blur, and the blood started to flood my now ruptured stomach, splashing onto the table, and infecting anybody close enough to smell the blood. I smirked weakly as a man (Jared) approached me, and I let my hood fall down, leaning as close to him as I could, and splattering the lower half of his face with the disease, as I felt myself being lifted out of my now heavy, useless body. All I registered was a dull 'clunk', and nothing more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Start That Fills Up Space   Role Play Start That Fills Up Space I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Role Play Start That Fills Up Space
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
vinRP :: Fantasy Roleplay-
Jump to: