vinRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

vinRP

Roleplay.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Role Play Start That Fills Up Space

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Bella_Krystal

Role Play Start That Fills Up Space - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role Play Start That Fills Up Space   Role Play Start That Fills Up Space - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 12:53 pm

Krystal Yuno

Always cute

"Who said I want to win?" she shouted at the man as turned to walk away. She looked at the man at the table who complimented her far two many times to be true. "Thankyou, as nice as that is, your kind of freaking me out with them sooo--," She stopped talking and went off to see what happenned with the lady. She sighed knowing that people looked at her in disgust because she was a half breed and figuring out the man would have never said something nice on purpose. Deep into her thoughts she blinked heavily as blood spewed everywhere in the table cloth and felt an urge to puke at the sight of it.

Yet always evil
Back to top Go down
Bracket

Bracket

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Start That Fills Up Space   Role Play Start That Fills Up Space - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 1:00 pm

[ooc:I sense.....a TRAUMATIC CHILDHOOD~!
Are the people disgusted because she is a half breed, that was unnoticed before. Or because she resisted the rules of canon?]

The blood was everywhere. There was the faint stench of it in the air. Small puddles pooled on the floor. And most importantly, it was on Arthur...[I'm changing to Third Person.]

Last edited by Bracket on Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:07 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/Image:Hello.jpg
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Start That Fills Up Space   Role Play Start That Fills Up Space - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 1:01 pm

Jared Barrows

Semper Fi.

Suddenly Jared's brand new shirt, which he'd bought for this occasion (his thirtieth, not the puke) was unwearable. "Gah!" he bellowed, leaping away from the lady. "What the-? What's wrong with you, woman?"
He wasn't trained to heal using his magic, unfortunately, or he would. He backpedalled frantically, unsure whether or not to shoot this woman.
The job seemed to be done for him. She collapsed, unresponsive to the world. Wide-eyed, Jared approached her once more and removed his glove to check her pulse.
"She's gone." His eyes turned to the beeping thing in the wall. Maybe that had something to do with this? It was sort of obvious...

Always Faithful.
Back to top Go down
https://vinrp.forumotion.com
Raykael

Raykael

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Start That Fills Up Space   Role Play Start That Fills Up Space - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 1:06 pm

Aaron and Elizabeth Louis
I'm the pigeon to your octopus!

Aaron was confused. Very, very confused. He clung to the counter unsteadily, his sister yelling oaths behind him. The glassy eyed looking woman fell to the side, out of the other man's reach, and was trampled by the rush of screaming people, both on the street and in the cafe. She was kicked out onto the pavement, skull smashed by numerous feet, and an eyeball haphazardly hanging by a partially severed optic nerve, in it's own pool of blood and eyeball jelly. There were bloody smears up and down the main street, and, by some magic or otherwise, Aaron could hear far away screams, probably coming from the lake...which was probably at least 10 kilometres away.
"Hey...Sir...I...I think she wasn't the only one. Correction. She isn't the only one dying right now."
He crept up behind Jared, peering over his shoulder to observe the beeping thing.
"What's...that smell? Ack, what's that awful...urgh!"
Behind him, he heard Elizabeth throw up. Not blood, just normal vomit. She was doubled over, staring in apparent horror at the device.
Back to top Go down
Bella_Krystal

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Start That Fills Up Space   Role Play Start That Fills Up Space - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 1:09 pm

Krystal Yuno

Always cute

Suddenly all her hate for this man was replaced by sympathy. She would not like that to happen to her shirt. "Excuse me sir, just use detergent . It may sound weird but it works...dab dont rub, and the blood will come right off." she said trying to be nice. She looked down at the ceased woman on the floor and jumped a metre back. Krystal was starting to panic and stepped behind the man as the lady who liked to scream vomited.

Yet always evil
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Start That Fills Up Space   Role Play Start That Fills Up Space - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 1:13 pm

Jared Barrows

Semper Fi.

"What? Detergent? Nah, I can, um, magick it off. It looks... icky. By the Crown, I may retire," Jared murmured, straightening up and staring at the backsof the crowd that had evacuated the cafe.
Just then a very angry redhead that resembled the flustered male redhead tossed blood on the counter. Jared remembered when good ol' LCorporal Fisher, whom he'd known rather well, had gotten seasick. The sound of this woman vomiting sounded far worse.
Following the woman's line of sight, Jared had no doubt the beeping thing had plenty to do with this. Without hesitation, he pulled out his handgun and fired. The bullet hit the foreign device head-on.

Always Faithful.
Back to top Go down
Bracket

Bracket

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Start That Fills Up Space   Role Play Start That Fills Up Space - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 1:19 pm

I stood apart from the clustered group of people, as far away from the blood as possible.

Air. I needed fresh air. I needed to get outside.

But the streets were already filled by the desperate, disorientated masses, and the pavement was streaked with the red of fresh shed blood.

Suddenly, I felt sick.
Back to top Go down
Raykael

Raykael

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Start That Fills Up Space   Role Play Start That Fills Up Space - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 1:24 pm

"For the love of all that is holy," she snarled loudly, staring at the now smoking device.
"I smell something extremely foreign on this...thing, whatever it is...urgh, it smells disgusting, no wonder I threw up..."
Suddenly, the thing started to smoke and splutter. Aaron hesitantly looked past his sister, and stammered
"It's...it's probably not safe here anymore...but who knows what might be out there?"
His look changed abruptly, and he adopted a deadpan expression, one he used when he was trying to stay calm. Desperately trying. The siblings warily watched the spluttering device, and crept backwards, so that if it exploded, they would have enough space to run.

[ooc:// Peng's gone out for dinner, she'll be back in about an hour.]
Back to top Go down
Bella_Krystal

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Start That Fills Up Space   Role Play Start That Fills Up Space - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 1:26 pm

Krystal Yuno

Always cute

"Oh... right, sorry" she said feeling embarrassed she ever said anything. She pondered over his accurate shot and his wall fixing, her unstable magic and her breaking the wall and her lack of parental guidance. "Um, sir I see you are very skilled at magic and I was wondering if you could help me with mine?" She hoped that he would say yes.

Yet always evil
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Start That Fills Up Space   Role Play Start That Fills Up Space - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 3:31 pm

Jared Barrows

Semper Fi.

Two people had just thrown up blood, one had puked on him and then dropped dead, and suddenly this destroyer of a wall wanted him to do what? "Uh..." Jared wasn't sure what to say. Did captains even have authorisation to mentor civilians?
Then a great idea hit him. "Say, girly, if you wanna get good at your magic, join the Crown's army!" He flashed his winning smile (indeed), then realised a girl like her might not actually be comfortable there. "Uh, actually... We'll see. Right now..."
His head turned towards the smoking thing on the wall. It didn't seem like it was about to explode... Though he knew how erratic explosives could be.
Another brainwave occurred to him. "Hey, what say you people we get out of here in case that thing actually does explode?"

Always Faithful.
Back to top Go down
Bracket

Bracket

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Start That Fills Up Space   Role Play Start That Fills Up Space - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 3:35 pm

No can do, I muttered,
The streets are filled with infected.....things...
If we go outside, we'de probably get sick.
Or more sick, in the case of you.
I stated, looking pointedly at the vomit stains on his shirt.
Back to top Go down
Raykael

Raykael

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Start That Fills Up Space   Role Play Start That Fills Up Space - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 3:37 pm

"I think I figured as much when the thing started to smoke," Elizabeth snapped, shaken by the day's events. Aaron stayed silent, and tugged on both Jared and Krystal's arms, before mumbling
"This building isn't very stable."
As he spoke, dust fell from the ceiling, and screams continued in the distance.
"But...if we are susceptible to the disease, then it probably won't make much difference...that woman probably infected the entire restaurant."
He paled, as he registered the truth in that statement.
Back to top Go down
Bella_Krystal

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Start That Fills Up Space   Role Play Start That Fills Up Space - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 3:44 pm

Krystal Yuno

Always cute

"Oh dear," Krystal said in a sighing voice, "I think we are trapped- we can't go outside and inside is crumbling to pieces!" she stated the obvious and grabbed her staff but made sure she did not move it just in case her magic suddenly burst out. She was in panic and knew that her magic is the most unstable when she is like this. Krystal looked at the sky outside as it darkened, covering the sun as the ebony clouds swept in quickly and ominously drifted above."Oh gosh, the sky..."

Yet always evil
Back to top Go down
Bracket

Bracket

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Start That Fills Up Space   Role Play Start That Fills Up Space - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 3:51 pm

I took one look at the panicking, unstably magical girl, at the loose framework of the cafe, made even worse by the crack in the wall, and then outside, to where dramatic clouds crawled like fat catapillars over the leaf of the sky, and crowds of people staggered down the road.
Yeah...I think I'll take my chances with the outside thanks. I mumbled, before dashing out the door.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Start That Fills Up Space   Role Play Start That Fills Up Space - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 3:54 pm

Jared Barrows

Semper Fi.

"Of course we're not trapped," he snapped, trying to believe it. "Maybe this vomit thing started here. Maybe we can leave before it affects us - oh wait." His eye travelled from the female redhead to his own shirt. "Nevermind. Let us make haste outside. Better a sporting chance at survival than to hole ourselves here. We should really go."
He followed Mr. Unshaven out of the door.
"Here - into the forest! I doubt anyone would have run there... I hope." Grabbing the man, he dashed into the line of trees.
"Follow me!" he called behind his back.

Always Faithful.
Back to top Go down
Bracket

Bracket

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Start That Fills Up Space   Role Play Start That Fills Up Space - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 3:58 pm

And why in the world would I want to follow the INFECTED person? I yelled, my voice slightly muffled by the crazy guy's armpits as he dragged me along.
Back to top Go down
Bella_Krystal

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Start That Fills Up Space   Role Play Start That Fills Up Space - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 4:06 pm

Krystal Yuno

Always cute

"Are you sure the forest is a good idea?" She said but he already marched off with another man so she followed. It was better then being lost and alone. Still clutching her staff she walked carefully and next to the man with the blood on his shirt. "Oh, I forgot to ask you what is your name?" she asked noticing just then that she had been talking to a person whose name she did not know.

Yet always evil
Back to top Go down
Raykael

Raykael

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Start That Fills Up Space   Role Play Start That Fills Up Space - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 4:11 pm

Elizabeth sighed, running out after the man, easily gaining enough speed to catch up to him. To be honest, she could, with effort, keep up with Aaron, which was a feat in itself. So it surprised her when, with barely any trying on his part, Aaron managed to breeze right past her, and catch up to the strange man, his quarry, and that odd girl. Was there something else in that weird thing? She sighed, and kept level with the odd blonde, and that strange other person...wait, where was that girl anyway? She didn't turn, but looked back just once, to hear the loud screeches of dying people in the distance, clinging onto her brother's arm, as he hurriedly adjusted his askew glasses.
"We're better off together than alone, to be honest."
His voice was strained, but still rather flat, and he stared blankly ahead, before questioning calmly
"...What do you think happened?"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Start That Fills Up Space   Role Play Start That Fills Up Space - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 11:09 am

Jared Barrows

Semper Fi.

Many things happened.
As Jared dragged the man of no shaving razors, he hollered, "And why in the world would I want to follow the INFECTED person?"
"Hey, if that lady was infected, and the redhead puked up blood, maybe everyone is."
He released the unshaven man and turned to the others, who'd tailed him.
"To reply to your question, girly, I'm Captain Jared Barrows. Call-sign Hook. As to what happened... What did happen? I wager it was the thing in the wall. It must have... gotten to that woman before anyone else. I'm amazed I haven't thrown up ye - "
Having almost spoken too soon(and just realising it), he managed to bound one step further away from everyone else before doubling over, strawberry puree streaming out of his mouth.
What a great birthday.
Always Faithful.
Back to top Go down
Bella_Krystal

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Start That Fills Up Space   Role Play Start That Fills Up Space - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 11:17 am

Krystal Yuno

Always cute

Krystal intently watched the man as he threw up the brightly coloured liquid. Her eyes widened, "Captain Barrows?!" she squealed taking a step back. Krystal was glad it did not get all over her though she was standing very close to him. "Are you alright?" she managed to say and in such shock a lightening bolt flew up from her staff, hitting an innocent bird flying to safety. It immediately plummeted to the ground, as gravity does so, and hit the man who complemented her before right on the head. "Oh, dear I'm so sorry," she said.

Yet always evil
Back to top Go down
Bracket

Bracket

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Start That Fills Up Space   Role Play Start That Fills Up Space - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 11:19 am

Don't be, I grinned through gritted teeth, as the throbbing in my head got worse.
You've just made lunch.
Back to top Go down
Raykael

Raykael

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Start That Fills Up Space   Role Play Start That Fills Up Space - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 11:26 am

"Well, that's great! Have you noticed, I'M NOT DEAD YET?! If we were going to die, wouldn't we all be puking up guts? That lady only did it once or twice then kicked the bucket," Elizabeth snapped, irritation colouring her voice. Aaron tugged on the man's shirt sleeve, murmuring
"...Are you alright sir?", whilst cautioning his elder sister to stay back. Screams rent the air, some cutting off into bubbling gurgles and pained gasps. This was not a good place to stay.
"Oi! Can you still walk? We NEED to get the hell out of here!"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Start That Fills Up Space   Role Play Start That Fills Up Space - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 11:41 am

Jared Barrows

Semper Fi.

It was to be expected. Inevitable. Still, it didn't feel nice. Jared sort of toppled backwards onto his behind, spitting out the last of the not-tasty puree. He ran the back of his hand over his mouth, wiping off the rest and shaking it (it didn't come off).
"You know what?" he said. "Puke smells like crap sometimes. Let's get moving." He clambered to his feet and resumed his initial direction. "We have to get away," he murmured. "As far away from that place as we can..."

Always Faithful.
Back to top Go down
Bella_Krystal

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Start That Fills Up Space   Role Play Start That Fills Up Space - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 11:45 am

Krystal Yuno

Always cute

Krystal was amazed at both men. One was saying they would have bird to eat and one just threw up blood and jumped back up. "Jared?" she said in a small voice, "Where are we going to go?" She secured the staff to her back tighter knowing that there would be many other frightening experiences ahead.

Yet always evil
Back to top Go down
Raykael

Raykael

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Start That Fills Up Space   Role Play Start That Fills Up Space - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 11:54 am

Aaron kept up, his feet making little sound on the forest floor, and, catching up to the blond, chose to ask Jared
"Captain Barrows, not to...bother you...but would you happen to have any knives? Or...at least something a bit heavy, or sharp?"
If they were going to survive this, they all needed something to defend themselves with.
Elizabeth had already snapped a particularly sharp and thick branch off the nearest tree, holding it like it weighed nothing, and shooting occasional glances around, edging closer to her sibling, frowning into the shrubbery. She shuddered.
"The screams are getting closer..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Start That Fills Up Space   Role Play Start That Fills Up Space - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Role Play Start That Fills Up Space
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
vinRP :: Fantasy Roleplay-
Jump to: