vinRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

vinRP

Roleplay.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Role Play Start That Fills Up Space

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
Bracket

Bracket

Role Play Start That Fills Up Space - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role Play Start That Fills Up Space   Role Play Start That Fills Up Space - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 1:38 pm

Generally, monkeys don't find the need to shave, so ALL monkeys are unshaven. Also, this isn't the right habitat for them. I delicately sidestepped the army jerk's insult. By misunderstanding it.

Also, little girl, you pronounced paedophile wrong. When I realised that there was no-one left to hear my fascinatingly witty remarks, I scurried after them, pausing only to adjust some of my more flammable....bottles to safer places.

That was when I noticed I was missing one. SOMEONE was going to pay.
Back to top Go down
http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/Image:Hello.jpg
Bella_Krystal

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Start That Fills Up Space   Role Play Start That Fills Up Space - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 1:45 pm

Krystal Yuno

Always cute

"Arthur always says something he thinks is witty but actually makes him sound stupid," she thought to herself in her mind. Krystal jumped next to Elizabeth, knowing she would be safe around her, safe from Jared that is, she was still creeped out. "Well I'm going to run to Sol because if we don't get there quick enough we may miss something, who's coming?"

Yet always evil
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Start That Fills Up Space   Role Play Start That Fills Up Space - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 2:00 pm

Jared Barrows

Semper Fi.

"Alternatively," Jared said loudly, "We can ride your train of soo-shee... Whatever the hell you meant when you said that.
"I think that's a good idea though, for a change. Though what do you think we could miss in a circumstance like this? Maybe we might miss the opportunity to relax and watch the sunrise to burning buildings and such." He cast a quick glance around the group. "Let's just go."

Always Faithful.
Back to top Go down
https://vinrp.forumotion.com
Bracket

Bracket

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Start That Fills Up Space   Role Play Start That Fills Up Space - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 2:03 pm

(No seriously. You DID spell it wrong. Anyway.)

I yelled at them as I caught up,Oy! Did any of you guys see a bottle full of transparent liquid? THE EXPENSIVE ONE? Truthfully, I had gotten it for free. But, goddamn, that military base had been hard to get into.
Back to top Go down
Bella_Krystal

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Start That Fills Up Space   Role Play Start That Fills Up Space - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 2:10 pm

Krystal Yuno

Always cute

(No seriously I DON'T care how i spelt it)

"The sushi train is for eating not riding but I can call them and maybe they can come and pick us up!" Krystal teased Jared and his cluelessness, "Nope I dont think I've seen your bottle. And also Mr Jared we will be missing out on maybe the appearance of the person or thing that caused all this nonsense or we could save a few of the people in Sol from the burning buildings and such and they may be able to help us. Or give us some food," she said in cautious voice. She lightly tapped Elizabeth on the shoulder, "What do you think?"
Yet always evil
Back to top Go down
Bracket

Bracket

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Start That Fills Up Space   Role Play Start That Fills Up Space - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 2:11 pm

Uhm, sorry, what did you say? All of Krystal's words had come out as a mish-mash of bad grammar and confused sentences.

Something about SAVING people by putting them on trains?

[At all those below. THERE IS A REASON THE OOC THREAD WAS MADE.]

Last edited by Bracket on Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:27 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Bella_Krystal

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Start That Fills Up Space   Role Play Start That Fills Up Space - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 2:13 pm

Danielle everytime you post one of those pictures I don't get/understand every single one.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Start That Fills Up Space   Role Play Start That Fills Up Space - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 2:24 pm

OOC: Like the new theme? ^^ Anyway... If you think hard enough they make sense...
Back to top Go down
Raykael

Raykael

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Start That Fills Up Space   Role Play Start That Fills Up Space - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 7:32 am

Aaron and Elizabeth Louis
I'm the pigeon to your octopus!

Aaron cheerfully watched them argue, walking quietly alongside his sister, who was raising an eyebrow.
"Come again? I couldn't quite understand that. What do I think? We'll be lucky if they don't 'accidentally' shoot us."
"...Be more positive, 'Liza. I can't see anybody in Sol carrying guns."
"...There are at least three military bases there. You'd think they'd have guns. And no, I have no idea what happened to your bottle."
"What bottle?"
They were both silent. Until Elizabeth spoke.
"...Holy crap. You weren't kidding about the whole 'burning infected' thing."
They had reached Sol. And half of it was engulfed in a mass of screaming, flaming infected, which scrabbled at fleeing survivors. A head flew out of the fray, landing at Aaron's feet. He delicately kicked it away. No need to spill eyeball jelly all over the ground.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Start That Fills Up Space   Role Play Start That Fills Up Space - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 2:37 pm

Jared Barrows

Semper Fi.

Jared blinked. "Now this," he announced, spreading his arms, "Is pure chaos. We rarely get this sort of thing. I mean, have a look at that woman! She's a human torch. Just not as hot."
He turned his head, surveying the, um, chaos around them. Some buildings were on fire, too, and as they watched, one collapsed, crushing some not-on-fire people attempting to escape.
"I'm not going to say I'm at home here or anything... I wonder where that soo-shee train could be. It must cooked by now."
Jared exhaled. "You guys think all available horses'd be dead by now...? Ah. First things first, we should really find a Crown's outpost. They have armories, you see. Something for everyone."

Always Faithful.
Back to top Go down
Bella_Krystal

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Start That Fills Up Space   Role Play Start That Fills Up Space - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 3:47 pm

Krystal Yuno

Always cute

Krystal's face watched the poor humans burning alive in a horrified expression. "That's horrible, they are all innocent and didn't do anything to diserve this kind of death," she said as she watched a tiny child fall to the floor. She nearly threw up at the sight of death in front of her eyes but she could not do anything, she would not want to risk getting infected but then she remembered something. "Mr Jared, can't you use your ice power, what ever it is and stop the flames so the buildings won't catch on fire?" she said still keeping a slight distance away from him.

Yet always evil
Back to top Go down
Raykael

Raykael

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Start That Fills Up Space   Role Play Start That Fills Up Space - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 1:16 pm

Aaron and Elizabeth Louis
I'm the pigeon to your octopus!

"I highly doubt it, unless, Mr. Jared can somehow cover the entire village in ice. Also, you saw what happened to that godforsaken deer! It was ******* frozen solid. You want to freeze every living thing from here to Dovaye and back?"
Elizabeth snorted, though, in truth, she was horrified herself. Having seen people die in fires like these, it was hard not to help.
"...Um...I think we can just douse them in water. There's no actual need to freeze anybody solid."
Back to top Go down
Bracket

Bracket

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Start That Fills Up Space   Role Play Start That Fills Up Space - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 1:46 pm

Role Play Start That Fills Up Space - Page 9 Setsail-for-fail-thread
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Start That Fills Up Space   Role Play Start That Fills Up Space - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 11:21 am

Me too.
Back to top Go down
Raykael

Raykael

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Start That Fills Up Space   Role Play Start That Fills Up Space - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 2:32 pm

I believe this thread is now dead, is it not?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Start That Fills Up Space   Role Play Start That Fills Up Space - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Role Play Start That Fills Up Space
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
vinRP :: Fantasy Roleplay-
Jump to: