vinRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

vinRP

Roleplay.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MARISU! ROLEPLAY HERE!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Areas
Forest
MARISU! ROLEPLAY HERE! - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%MARISU! ROLEPLAY HERE! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Attic
MARISU! ROLEPLAY HERE! - Page 2 I_vote_lcap25%MARISU! ROLEPLAY HERE! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Dungeon
MARISU! ROLEPLAY HERE! - Page 2 I_vote_lcap25%MARISU! ROLEPLAY HERE! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Library
MARISU! ROLEPLAY HERE! - Page 2 I_vote_lcap50%MARISU! ROLEPLAY HERE! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
Bracket

Bracket

MARISU! ROLEPLAY HERE! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MARISU! ROLEPLAY HERE!   MARISU! ROLEPLAY HERE! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 3:26 pm

Wait.....uhm. You don't even know where you're sleeping yet! I called out after him, as he dissappeared into the cybernetic void.

It was a few seconds before I realised that he had been talking OOC... When I did, I felt quite stupid. It took a few more seconds for the OOC-ness of my previous statements to sink in.

Well. Shit.
Back to top Go down
http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/Image:Hello.jpg
Bella_Krystal

PostSubject: Re: MARISU! ROLEPLAY HERE!   MARISU! ROLEPLAY HERE! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 2:15 pm

Naomi Brown

"Well come on you guys we can't just stand here thinking about what he said," Naomi said taking Jillians hand and pulling her forward. On the other side of the door it was just about the opposite of the outside. Beautiful red and gold tapestries hung across the walls, the inside looked like an enormous hallway with doors leading to 'who knows what' places and at the end was a huge stair case which was split into two flights. As Naomi looked to the side a map of the school was shown on a billboard;
Ground floor- Year common rooms, staff rooms, botany class rooms, shop/ gift store.
First floor- Other classrooms, library, mess hall.
Second floor- Sport class rooms. (This is one whole floor because there has to be ovals swimming pools...it's a huge school as they need to fit it all indoors)
Third floor- Student dorms, house relaxing/meeting rooms.
Fourth floor- Student dorms.
Fifth floor- Attic, storage.
"This place looks horrible on the outside but is beautiful and grand on the inside."
Also on the over sized bill board was the list of houses and dorms. She scanned down the list for dorms..."Jillian!!! I'm with you!" she was delighted, what luck she was having. They were also all in the same house...was someone stalking them and changed the list or something?!

Last edited by Bella_Krystal on Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bracket

Bracket

PostSubject: Re: MARISU! ROLEPLAY HERE!   MARISU! ROLEPLAY HERE! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 2:21 pm

Oh...I don't know...this place was refurbished quite hastily, all they did was throw a few curtains over the windows and polish the place a bit...

And the swimming areas were originally hot pools, the princeling who lived here spent all his money on them, I read it in a book!
Marai nodded, as if putting something into print automatically made it true.

She glanced quickly over the noticeboard. Oh...I'm in Alderwood... That's the name of a town....

What house are YOU in?
she asked Ashton, immediately forgetting what Naomi had just said.

Last edited by Bracket on Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Raykael

Raykael

PostSubject: Re: MARISU! ROLEPLAY HERE!   MARISU! ROLEPLAY HERE! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 2:29 pm

...Jillian...that's my name.
Please...don't forget it.
---

Jillian smiled nervously.
"Well...it's certainly a lot bigger than home."
She perked up at the mention of books, then said, craning to look at the billboard,
"...I didn't know royalty lived here before...oh...so I'm in a dorm with Miss Naomi? That's good. Look Marai, you're with Mr Ashton...I think."
She looked a bit closer, then murmured
"Lucky...I wonder. It could be just a coincidence..."
"Of course, you can't always rule out external forces."
And, just like that, Ray was hovering next to her, grinning at her surprise at his appearance.
"Hmm...you're right, Ray. Though why would anybody..."
"Don't ask me. It's something called a...uh...oh yeah! Some old hermit said something....some raving about a plot device. Well, see ya, I've got ghostly things t' do, and ghostly things t' see!"
With that, he disappeared, fading slowly into the background.
Back to top Go down
Bracket

Bracket

PostSubject: Re: MARISU! ROLEPLAY HERE!   MARISU! ROLEPLAY HERE! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 2:43 pm

Yes...the Library...... Marai's eyes unfocused slightly, ignoring everything else, she began to have....a FLASHBACK!

She was gliding down the corridor, feet barely touching the polished stone floor. Through the slitted windows, grey clouds gathered and swirled, twisting together into one great sinkhole in the sky, visible between the gashes of stone. Faster and faster she speeded, towards a barred black door. She reached out, closer, closer...and then she brushed it, and the black melted into bright, blaring red.

With a jolt, Marai snapped back into the present. Oh....dear... she muttered nauseously, before firmly closing her eyes. And fainting. (Because god knows we need some action.)
Back to top Go down
Bella_Krystal

PostSubject: Re: MARISU! ROLEPLAY HERE!   MARISU! ROLEPLAY HERE! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 2:56 pm

Naomi Brown

Naomi looked at Marai's expression after the sudden blanking out. "Are you alright, you seem a bit wierd," before anyone could respond throught the loudspeaker a familiar voice said,"Can all student please go to the mess hall where you will find keys to your dorm and enter your room, then go back to the mess hall. There is a map of the school in a smaller form in the big box next to the billboard. Please pick one up and follow it." He said followed by a beeeeep . Naomi picked up a map for her and the other four, handing them out. "Let's go to the mess hall then!" she said pointing at their dorm, "Room 137" she repeated from the page.
Back to top Go down
Raykael

Raykael

PostSubject: Re: MARISU! ROLEPLAY HERE!   MARISU! ROLEPLAY HERE! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 3:01 pm

---

"...Um...not to burst your bubble, but...I believe Miss Marai has fainted."
She directed her worried gaze to Naomi, as if scared she was going to faint too. She prodded the other girl's cheek absently.
"Miss Marai, are you alright?"
She caught the dormitory number, though, as it escaped the other's lips.
"137, eh? What a dreadfully wonderful number," she chuckled darkly, her previous mood replaced almost absurdly fast.

(ooc:// Because every sue needs some bipolar-ness.)
Back to top Go down
Bracket

Bracket

PostSubject: Re: MARISU! ROLEPLAY HERE!   MARISU! ROLEPLAY HERE! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 3:09 pm

]Oh..hello Marai blinked drowsily at the girl poking her face, Chilli or something.
Noticing the paper shoved in her hand, she glanced with distraction down at the page. It took a while for the blurring to form into letters. I'm in Room 152... Bed No. 4...
I guess we have to share our rooms....
The words came out slightly slurred. Looks like....I'm on the fourth floor..
Back to top Go down
Bella_Krystal

PostSubject: Re: MARISU! ROLEPLAY HERE!   MARISU! ROLEPLAY HERE! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 3:52 pm

Naomi Brown

"It's just a faint, its happens to my younger sister about every day, she has troubles with blood," she said the bit about her blood problem so softly no one could hear. Naomi patted Marai on the back like she would pat her sister,"Let's go to the mess hall everyone is going there,' she said and without a reply she headed up the carpeted stairs and took the right flight of stairs. When she walked up it was just as beautiful as downstairs. This floor had an elevators on both side of the two flights of stairs but the most noticable feature was the two enormous doors that were open leading to lines and lines of tables. On the each section of the table the numbers were in consecutive order and she followed the lines until she saw 137. She picked up the key.
Back to top Go down
Raykael

Raykael

PostSubject: Re: MARISU! ROLEPLAY HERE!   MARISU! ROLEPLAY HERE! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 4:19 pm

---

Jill drifted quietly behind the other girl, and smiled when they reached the dormitory key.
"I have a good feeling about our dorm...do you want to go drop off your luggage first?"
Back to top Go down
Bella_Krystal

PostSubject: Re: MARISU! ROLEPLAY HERE!   MARISU! ROLEPLAY HERE! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 4:34 pm

Jayden Brown

Jayden flew his way to his new high school by magic. "I don't think they will mind me being a bit late," he though to himself, "Even if they do care...they won't after a bit of magic." He landed in front of the obvious castle, the doors were closed. He swept up both hands and he passed through them easily. He looked around and to his surprise it was more elegant than he would have though. Jayden looked to the left and there was a notice saying to go to the mess hall which was...he lead his finger across the map...the first floor. He picked up his guitar and his charmed suitcase and lead himself up the stairs, he took the left turn. As he walked up he saw the elevator next to him open up and someone slightly familiar stepped out.

Last edited by Bella_Krystal on Thu Oct 29, 2009 1:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Raykael

Raykael

PostSubject: Re: MARISU! ROLEPLAY HERE!   MARISU! ROLEPLAY HERE! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 4:39 pm

---

Jillian offered a slight smile.
"...I suppose it's very...well decorated."
She hummed absently, and shoved her suitcase onto the nearest bed, unlocking it with a quick motion. Her hands gently folded through a few layers of clothes, and several tied up bundles of the local currency, before, only halfway down, encountering her most beloved possessions. She cheerfully took out the thick, leather-bound books, all of which smelt rather old, but well used. She sat on her bed, heaving out the stack of literature, all on one particular subject: the supernatural. She opened the top one, and began flicking through it.
"My. This place certainly is inhabited though," she murmured absently.
"Can you feel it? This place is full of them, being a castle and all."
She smiled again, then turned, jumping as a transparent ghost came waltzing in through the closed door, whilst a loud metallic 'clang' echoed outside. He must've tried bringing in an actual instrument. He stopped, stared at his hands, and, with an air of dismay, floated back outside to retrieve it.
Back to top Go down
Bella_Krystal

PostSubject: Re: MARISU! ROLEPLAY HERE!   MARISU! ROLEPLAY HERE! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 4:49 pm

Naomi Brown

Naomi looked at Jillian as she appeared to be talking to herself and reacting to nothing. "She is a bit strange," Naomi though, "But I'm not one to speak." "Excuse me, I just need to check up on something in the toilet." She jumped off the bed and ran into the bathroom. It was very nice looking with a bath, shower, sink, toilet and everything. She looked on the reflection...her fangs were showing. She took her fingers and whirled them around making the fangs disappear and turn back into normal teeth. Naomi sighed in relief and stepped back outside. "Sorry about that let's go back to the mess hall, I think we are having lunch now."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MARISU! ROLEPLAY HERE!   MARISU! ROLEPLAY HERE! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 11:03 am

Ashton Hale-Berry
This guy rather reminds me of what Danielle told me once... "Girls, come play with me! If you know what I mean...

Covering up for his mysterious and most abrupt disappearance (while in character of course), Ashton had suddenly felt the urge to retire to a bathroom and have a prolonged piss. When he came out he appeared to have missed EVERYTHING and had to run up the stairs towards the fourth floor, where he supposedly guessed the older students would be, while at the same time trying not to trap his endowment in his fly. Having received direction to room 152, he one-leggedly hopped towards it before almost killing the translucent girl.
"Ahhh! Oh, it's you, Mary! Marvellous. Which room are you in?" By now he'd done up his fly and that enabled him to take her hand and smile as if he hadn't almost been un-maleified several times to get here. "We can walk together, if we're going in the same direction."
Back to top Go down
https://vinrp.forumotion.com
Bracket

Bracket

PostSubject: Re: MARISU! ROLEPLAY HERE!   MARISU! ROLEPLAY HERE! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 11:10 am

Oh no, I've already been to my room...I think....at least....I don't have my luggage any more....And my room is 152 too! THAT IS SO CREEPY! Anyway, I'll save a seat for you at lunch...or dinner, kinda hard to tell with all the fogs. I read in a book (duh) that the prince built the hot pools because his joints got all sore from the moisture hangin around...

Marai next found herself sitting inside the mess hall, with a plate of cow in front of her, and absolutely no memory of having gotten there. She was just raising her hand to stare at the spork she held, when a timid looking man came up to her.

Uhm...I believe you know the students staying in room 137, miss?

Of course...uhm...No-Mall and Dick! The man blinked several times.

Erm...yes. Well, I saw you talking with them earlier...uhm...could you please tell them that they're in the wrong room? Rooms 130 to 139 are reserved for the part time and extra-curricular teachers, there might have been a printing error,what with the evacuation beeing so sudden and all..erm.. the-their rooms are 187 not 137. Students have to share a room with two others... uh...I'm sorry.

I'll make sure to tell them smiled Marai.
When the man had finished stammering his thanks, Marai turned around again, looked at the fresh cow, and promptly forgot all about him.

Last edited by Bracket on Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MARISU! ROLEPLAY HERE!   MARISU! ROLEPLAY HERE! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 11:24 am

Ashton Hale-Berry
This guy rather reminds me of what Danielle told me once... "Girls, come play with me! If you know what I mean...

[You're terrible at timeskips. And PLEAAASE get on Messenger]
Sitting beside her, having a slightly better idea of how he'd ended up there, Ashton stared after the man, eyebrows raised. "What a weird guy," he commented. "Anyway! Thanks for walking all the way back with me. You're a nice girl." Unsurprisingly, he meant it.
"Say, Mary, you seem to know a lot about this place," he said, talking between bites. "How?"
Back to top Go down
Bracket

Bracket

PostSubject: Re: MARISU! ROLEPLAY HERE!   MARISU! ROLEPLAY HERE! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 11:39 am

I read. A lot. Books are very interesting.
Back to top Go down
Raykael

Raykael

PostSubject: Re: MARISU! ROLEPLAY HERE!   MARISU! ROLEPLAY HERE! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 12:16 pm

---

Jill just smiled cryptically back, tucking one of the books under her arm, whilst neatly popping the others back in her suitcase.
"Of course, of course! Let's go."
She stood up, a small crucifix dangling from one of her silver bracelets. Laughing uneasily, she hid it behind her sleeve, and started towards the mess hall, still holding her book, pausing to pick up the slightly battered saxaphone lying outside their dorm. It was then she asked
"Say, Naomi, what was it you needed to check up on?"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MARISU! ROLEPLAY HERE!   MARISU! ROLEPLAY HERE! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 1:40 pm

Ashton Hale-Berry

Ashton nodded, smiling. "Mm-hmm. They are, aren't they. And you are, too..." I bet there's a lot I can learn from her. She's pretty, once you see past the, uh... See through her...
Disregarding his own mental comment, he removed her spork (what the, a spork?) from her hand and speared some of her, um, fresh cow. With a smile, he lifted it to her mouth and said, "You looked like you were never gonna get down to eating. Open wide..."
Back to top Go down
Raykael

Raykael

PostSubject: Re: MARISU! ROLEPLAY HERE!   MARISU! ROLEPLAY HERE! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 1:53 pm

Fredrick Faulkner
Just call me Fred. Seriously.
---

A hum escaped the teacher's lips, as he quickly checked his hair in the mirror. It was dyed a shocking bright green today, with black tips. There were no dress codes here.
He'd already gotten moved into his dorm, number 131. Fredrick then bent down, to slip his jacket, which had several bright badges on it, off the slightly warped wooden chair, slipping it on in one movement. Looking at the way he acted, and the way his hair was done, most would've considered him a student. Cheerfully, he snatched his slightly puffy cap, also covered in bright pins, off the door handle, plonking it on his head.
"C'mon Kit. We're late for lunch," he laughed, gently shaking awake the small kitten on his desk. The tabby glared reproachfully up at him, annoyed at the lack of sleep. He picked it up, and cradled it lightly against his shirt, as he started towards the mess hall.
===
"Oh...this place is so...big!"
He chuckled at the strange looks some students were sending him. The mess hall was packed with students, evacuated from their homes because of the war. Fredrick just supposed they were in shock. He hummed again, then turned to a pretty empty table. There was a strange boy there, and an equally strange girl, who looked faintly transparent. The boy was holding a spoon to the girl's mouth. It was then Fredrick's mind decided to take a vacation, and he uttered cheerfully, looking quite odd with his bright attire and grouchy kitten,
"Hello! Can I sit here?"
Back to top Go down
Bella_Krystal

PostSubject: Re: MARISU! ROLEPLAY HERE!   MARISU! ROLEPLAY HERE! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 2:15 pm

Naomi Brown

"Oh, I checked up on..." she panicked, "Let's just go down to eat then, I'm really hungry," pulling Jillian's wrist all the way to the elevator. "Here we go," she pushed first floor and the elevator made it down and opened its doors. Outside someone familiar stood, she squinted and realised it was one of her family members, her heart missed a beat. "What are YOU doing here???!!!"

Jayden Brown

Jayden flew to his new high school by magic, "They won't mind if I'm a little late." he said to himself, landing in front of the foggy school, the doors were closed. With a slight wave of his hands he stepped through them like there was nothing there. Looking to the left he found they had to retrive their keys from the mess hall, he walked up the stairs. Jayden took the left flight and saw the open doors and headed towards them. As he whipped up his guitar and charmed luggage he heard the familiar scream of his little sister. "Listen here Naomi, Mother and Father needed me to come here I didn't choose and leave me alone you idiot," he said, this sentence would usually be said in a loud shouting voice but he used a calm voice which was what always made Naomi more angry than she was. Jayden headed back off and stepped inside the mess hall. When he saw his number and realised it was already taken by his room mate he realised almost every girl was looking at him. This was like the last school and the school after that. He took a muffin that was prepared on the table and sat down in a spot were no one else was sitting. Still being watched, he felt violated like usual, Jayden licked his chocolate treat.
Back to top Go down
Raykael

Raykael

PostSubject: Re: MARISU! ROLEPLAY HERE!   MARISU! ROLEPLAY HERE! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 2:28 pm

---

Jillian was in shock. She shook her head backwards and forwards, trying to make sense of the whole situation.
"N-Naomi...who's that?"
From the words 'Mother and Father' she assumed he was family. Well, for family, he wasn't very nice! A slight frown creased her forehead.
"...I didn't know males could be so...easily angered."
"Pfft. As if!"
"...Ray, you don't count as male."
"...I take offense to that."
"Naomi...what do you want to eat?"

Fredrick Faulkner
Just call me Fred. Seriously.
---

It had taken about two seconds for Fredrick to get bored. So, he had watched the rather interesting confrontation, only to stumble as he tripped forwards automatically, and crash into a table. More precisely, it was the table of a certain pissed, male vampire.
"...Uh...hi?"
Oh, he was in deep shit. His lime green bangs stuck out awkwardly from under his hat, managing to half hide his embarrassed blush at having made an idiot of himself in front of...how many students? He didn't even want to think about it.
"Well, anyway, I uh...should be..."
Somehow, he couldn't find the heart in him to finish the sentence, and froze. This was one of the crappiest days ever. He groaned in exasperation, pulling himself onto his feet. To the silence of pretty much the entire student body.
"Oh. Well...shit."
Shit indeed. His tabby cat leaped gracefully from a different table, and jumped on his head, putting a condescending paw in front of his face. God knows how Kit did it, but she did.
Back to top Go down
Bracket

Bracket

PostSubject: Re: MARISU! ROLEPLAY HERE!   MARISU! ROLEPLAY HERE! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 3:06 pm

Ashton loomed menacingly over her, brandishing the spork, complete with piece of cow, at Marai's face. If he found out she couldn't eat....

WAIT! Look, what's that? she cried frantically, pointing in a random direction. The vampire chose that moment to step into the hall.

(And he's using my voice colour!)
Back to top Go down
Bella_Krystal

PostSubject: Re: MARISU! ROLEPLAY HERE!   MARISU! ROLEPLAY HERE! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 3:59 pm

Naomi Brown

Naomi laughed but still had a worried face on. "Don't worry that's his good mood but he doesn't lke getting shouted at for nothing...I just like to annoy him." she said cheerfully. "That was my older brother, Jayden, usually he's like that to me but when I'm in big trouble he always helps me," she said proudly. "I'm feeling hungry, let's go eat," and she headed towards the mess hall.

Jayden Brown

Jayden felt like laughing at him as a few people started to chuckle which erupted into half the school laughing there faces off, mostly consisted of the girls who were staring at him as he was close to the boy who tripped over. "Will everyone stop laughing it's not funny to the person who is being laughed at!" he said...the girls became quiet. "Are you alright?" he said in a much softer voice towering over the poor yet idiotic boy.

Last edited by Bella_Krystal on Thu Oct 29, 2009 4:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bracket

Bracket

PostSubject: Re: MARISU! ROLEPLAY HERE!   MARISU! ROLEPLAY HERE! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 4:09 pm

Marai stared at the vampire male, entranced by his speech. His voice sounded so familiar....so... PATRONISING.

Patronising...that was it! He sounded like the patrons of her orphanage. Condescendingly kind, but smug in their knowledge that they were better off.

Oh yes, he was pretty enough, with eyes you could drown in...but...

I wonder how a girl as nice as No-mall could have a brother like THAT...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MARISU! ROLEPLAY HERE!   MARISU! ROLEPLAY HERE! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MARISU! ROLEPLAY HERE!
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next