vinRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

vinRP

Roleplay.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MARISU! ROLEPLAY HERE!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Areas
Forest
MARISU! ROLEPLAY HERE! - Page 4 I_vote_lcap0%MARISU! ROLEPLAY HERE! - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Attic
MARISU! ROLEPLAY HERE! - Page 4 I_vote_lcap25%MARISU! ROLEPLAY HERE! - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Dungeon
MARISU! ROLEPLAY HERE! - Page 4 I_vote_lcap25%MARISU! ROLEPLAY HERE! - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Library
MARISU! ROLEPLAY HERE! - Page 4 I_vote_lcap50%MARISU! ROLEPLAY HERE! - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
Bracket

Bracket

MARISU! ROLEPLAY HERE! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MARISU! ROLEPLAY HERE!   MARISU! ROLEPLAY HERE! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 2:18 pm

Oh yes, I pardon you. Ignoring the blue haired boy after he proved uninteresting (and mean: BAWWWW) , Marai turned back to Ashton.

SO...um..Coal. What school did you go to before this?
Back to top Go down
http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/Image:Hello.jpg
Bella_Krystal

PostSubject: Re: MARISU! ROLEPLAY HERE!   MARISU! ROLEPLAY HERE! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 12:25 pm

Naomi Brown

Naomi looked around trying to find the source of his ranting words but realised he was looking at her. "Thankyou Mister, but my name is Naomi, I'm not your younger sister." she stuttered trying to sound as nice as possible and turned around to look at Jayden in a horrified expression.

Jayden Brown

Jayden mouth dropped...she was HIS little sister...if he got everything wrong his whole life he was pretty sure of this. "Are you alright Fredrick?"
Back to top Go down
Raykael

Raykael

PostSubject: Re: MARISU! ROLEPLAY HERE!   MARISU! ROLEPLAY HERE! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 12:30 pm

Fredrick Faulkner
Just call me Fred. Seriously.
---

"Oh, Arianna, you don't need to lie to me~ I can tell~ You smell like her, you look like her, you act like he--"
Something in his brain re-connected. He stared down at his fingers, and sank to the floor with a loud groan.
"Ah, shit. My head feels like someone drilled straight through it...an' yeah, kid, I'm fine. Don't bother. Happens all the time."
He shook his head back and forth, like a dog trying to dry itself off.
"...Arianna, huh? Shame you had to leave," he murmured, loosely cupping his hand around a scar on his right shoulder. He touched the material of his t-shirt, and sighed.
"...Uwah. So...before my...brief lapse in concentration...I don't suppose any of you know any transformation spells?"
Back to top Go down
Bella_Krystal

PostSubject: Re: MARISU! ROLEPLAY HERE!   MARISU! ROLEPLAY HERE! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 1:33 pm

Naomi Brown

"This man has problems though I was his sister..." she thought in her head.

Jayden Brown

(MAJOR GARY STU MOMENT)
"Yes in fact I know an illusion spell and we can go back and say that it was nothing and just something fake you wanted to try on and laugh it off," he spun his hands twice and the ears under Fredrick's hat looked normal. "You can try to feel them because they will still feel as if they are longer than usual but it's just an illusion, the only people who can see past it is me, Naomi and of course yourself."
Back to top Go down
Raykael

Raykael

PostSubject: Re: MARISU! ROLEPLAY HERE!   MARISU! ROLEPLAY HERE! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 1:36 pm

Fredrick Faulkner
---

Fredrick shrugged, nodded his thanks, then firmly wedged the cap down, until it started to obscure his vision.
"Anyway, our school can't be lacking an English teacher..oh, wait. Crud! I have History to teach."
He sighed, and tried to flip calmly through the standard issue organizer, and nodded a few times, his eyebrows creasing in the middle.
"Well, we should get going."
He stretched, and discreetly tucked the organizer into his cap. His cat, forgotten the entire time, swiped his hand to gain his attention. Well, aside from the blood now dripping down his wrist, all his attention was focused on Kit.
"Thanks, Kit."
Back to top Go down
Bracket

Bracket

PostSubject: Re: MARISU! ROLEPLAY HERE!   MARISU! ROLEPLAY HERE! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 2:15 pm

HELL~o TO IMPURE ONES~

I glanced across my desk at the Harpocrate. He was cringing. Not what I expected of the son of one of the army's most respected commanders. Not what I expected of a Harpocrate. At the very least, I knew his blood was pure.

The things I tell you now, must never be repeated outside of this room... I leaned forward, the shadows pooling around my eyes. Understand...?

A gulp, a nod. I entered his mind.
Back to top Go down
Bella_Krystal

PostSubject: Re: MARISU! ROLEPLAY HERE!   MARISU! ROLEPLAY HERE! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 4:02 pm

Naomi Brown

Noticing the cat Naomi immdiately snapped back to her usual self. "Oh my goodness a kitty!!!" she squealed, "we had a black cat back home, right Jayden? His name was Imilli, my mother named it that," she said now talking to Fredrick, "But he only liked our mother but scratches everyone else in our family. Before we go tell us about your family!"

Jayden Brown

"That was a horrible cat who made me bleed on several occasions," Jayden said, not opening a door to the other dimension as he wanted to know more about Fredrick.
Back to top Go down
Raykael

Raykael

PostSubject: Re: MARISU! ROLEPLAY HERE!   MARISU! ROLEPLAY HERE! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 4:07 pm

Fredrick Faulkner
---

He supressed a groan, cradling his bleeding hand, and staring up at his kitten. Carefully, he removed the furry animal from his head, and placed it on his knee, not wanting a repeat of the previous scratching.
"Nice to know. Well, Kit's a tabby," he ground out, the loud squeal really affecting his concentration. Sighing, he returned to absently petting the cat.
The mention about family made him flinch.
"I have a mom. I had a dad," he stated, in a flat tone.
Most people would notice the had. He went back to watching Kit messing with his jacket, the kitten sending him a mildly exasperated look.
Back to top Go down
Bracket

Bracket

PostSubject: Re: MARISU! ROLEPLAY HERE!   MARISU! ROLEPLAY HERE! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 4:14 pm

GAH! Don't kill me....

The headmaster continued as if he had not heard.
This is not just a school. This is a facility for the detainment and observation of potentially troublesome individuals. His voice echoed menancingly across Heraph's mind, and as such, I expect you to report all unusual incidents, no matter how trivial, to me. Remember this. Failure to comply will result in a ... message... being sent to the army. To a certain commander to be exact. Before he had time to react, to deny everything, Heraph found the black barred door closing in his face.

.... I hate this job.

Last edited by Bracket on Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bella_Krystal

PostSubject: Re: MARISU! ROLEPLAY HERE!   MARISU! ROLEPLAY HERE! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 4:20 pm

Naomi Brown

Naomi for one noticed the HAD and her heart fell. "Aww Fredrick," she didn't know what to do as she was not experienced in the comforting and what not but she tried. She slowly approached him and put one arm around his chest for an one armed hug. It was an awkward hug but it was the though that counted.

Jayden Brown

"Oh..." he felt sorry for the man, as much as his dad was annoying and horrible he still had his half loving moments. He would have patted his back but his sister was busy hugging him with her usual awkward hugs. It was more awkward for Jayden and he pretended that one of his laces on his boots were un-done.
Back to top Go down
Raykael

Raykael

PostSubject: Re: MARISU! ROLEPLAY HERE!   MARISU! ROLEPLAY HERE! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 4:25 pm

Fredrick Faulkner
---

"Hmm? Nah, s'all fine. Anyway! We've-- err I mean I have a class to teach!"
Now, after that total 180 in mood, Fredrick simply detached the girl's awkward hug, and stood, not looking at either of them for a moment. He was happily bouncing (or at least that's what it looked like) his tabby, which was miaowing in disapproval.
"...Aaaaanyway. Which way will take us out of this place? It's like...being stuck in a curtain."
Disregarding the spontaneous nature of his comment, he set Kit on his shoulder.
"You know, Kit's actually the kitten of one of dad's cats; they're all really cute, I should show them to you sometime," he said conversationally, looking around the place, like he expected a door to suddenly pop up.
Back to top Go down
Bracket

Bracket

PostSubject: Re: MARISU! ROLEPLAY HERE!   MARISU! ROLEPLAY HERE! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 4:30 pm

HELL~o TO THE UNPURE ONES~

I steepled by fingers under my chin. It didn't matter that this was a staple villain gesture, I was pleased. The day had gone without a hitch.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Down. Down. Down. GAH. My ankle. But it'll hurt more when father finds out I'm here. Maybe Mr White was bluffing. ...shit! I have a class in- Heraph's muttering abruptly stopped. His day had just gotten worse.
Back to top Go down
Bella_Krystal

PostSubject: Re: MARISU! ROLEPLAY HERE!   MARISU! ROLEPLAY HERE! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 4:35 pm

Jayden Brown

"Getting out is very easy," he said he swiped his hand in front of him and immediately a hole opened up to the same hall they were in just before. "Now we all need to get out very quickly without anyone noticing we came from a different dimension or anything," he said slipping out carefully.
Back to top Go down
Raykael

Raykael

PostSubject: Re: MARISU! ROLEPLAY HERE!   MARISU! ROLEPLAY HERE! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 4:39 pm

Fredrick Faulkner
---

Fredrick was silent again. He quickly stepped out, and slumped down, sitting with a rough bump on the ,thankfully, coloured tiles. Wow. So, was this what hyperventilating was like?
Just tell them it was a joke, ya know, like dress ups, it isn't going to be hard.
A more cynical voice spoke up then.
How do you know? Not everyone's as stupid as you are, you know.
One. Two. Three. Four, five. Six. Seven, eight, nine...haha, what a good pun...ten.
He let out the breath he'd been holding. Nothing came down the hallway towards them.
"Well, uh...I was going to...uh...gobacktomydorm..."
It came out like mush, with him pointing awkwardly down the hall, towards the teacher's dorms, and using his other hand to push himself back into a standing position.
Back to top Go down
Bracket

Bracket

PostSubject: Re: MARISU! ROLEPLAY HERE!   MARISU! ROLEPLAY HERE! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 4:40 pm

What-
Heraph's eyes widened as he automatically disproved Jayden's last statement.
What are you doing here? Where did you come from? Wh- actually, it might be better if... ANY INFORMATION NO MATTER HOW SMALL-at classes do you have? I can probably take you there faster.

Damn blackmail.
Back to top Go down
Bella_Krystal

PostSubject: Re: MARISU! ROLEPLAY HERE!   MARISU! ROLEPLAY HERE! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 4:53 pm

Naomi Brown

"Oh um hello Sir, I think I have sport next but I can find my friend so you can help Jayden." She slipped away quickly and ran herself to the mess hall and noticed Jillian. "I'm so sorry my brother had to say something important to me," she said "But we need to get to class umm sport."

Jayden Brown

Sometimes he reeaaaaaaaally hated his sister. "Oh I have...errrr...history next," he said to the teacher.
Back to top Go down
Bracket

Bracket

PostSubject: Re: MARISU! ROLEPLAY HERE!   MARISU! ROLEPLAY HERE! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 4:57 pm

Really? Heraph tried to sound interested. Better not push it and ask him where he came from. Probably one of his Vampire thingies. Well, you might be in my class... Friendly grin. Friendly grin. FRIENDLY GRIN.
Back to top Go down
Raykael

Raykael

PostSubject: Re: MARISU! ROLEPLAY HERE!   MARISU! ROLEPLAY HERE! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 4:59 pm

Fredrick Faulkner
---

Oh. Shit.
"History? Interesting...well, I'm due in for History as well. Teaching, actually. Something about the one of the other teachers taking a bad fall. Unfortunately."
With that, he decided to slip away, and find his teaching room. All the drama of this morning's mess hall seemed to have been forgotten. Odd, really; what were they feeding these children? He shrugged, and took his place at the front of the room, tempted to throw a whiteboard eraser when one student called him a 'midget'.
Perhaps he should've rethought his career choice.

...Jillian...that's my name.
Please...don't forget it.
---

"Oh...no! It's alright...we have sport next, don't we?"
Jillian had already placed her plate and cutlery away, and stood, carefully brushing off her clothes. She examined the small, blue and red pills in her hand.
"I found these in my food. What do you suppose they are?"
Curious, curious, as some would say.
Back to top Go down
Bella_Krystal

PostSubject: Re: MARISU! ROLEPLAY HERE!   MARISU! ROLEPLAY HERE! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 5:05 pm

Naomi Brown

"Come on," Naomi said, grabbing Jillian's wrist and pulling her towards the dorm to get changed. (After they get changed and are in front of the sports rooms)The sport uniform was short shorts, optional tracksuit pants, a tight fitting t-shirt and optional tracksuit top, she knew that without the tracksuit it would look slutty but she knew she always became very hot after a while of sport. Naomi opened the door to a pretty big oval for an indoor one, awaiting on the other side of the field was their teacher waiting for them. "Why are you two so late?" she asked with a horrible, senile expression.

Jayden Brown

[color=darkblue]"Ohk so that means that I can come into class since Fredrick is alright,"
he said. The only seat left was next to an annoying girl so he sat. He felt violated.

Last edited by Bella_Krystal on Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bracket

Bracket

PostSubject: Re: MARISU! ROLEPLAY HERE!   MARISU! ROLEPLAY HERE! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 5:08 pm

Seeing as Ashton had magically decided to ignore her, Marai turned her attention back to Gillian instead.
They look like sedatives of some sort....but... I mean, if you want someone to eat something, you usually blend it into their food, not make it bright shiny colours....like candy...... Or maybe they're just toppings. Things are pretty mixed up around here. Well, bye. I have history, my timetable says so!

-----------------------------------------
Uh...yes. Heraph. I would prefer it if you calledme...Mister Uaine of course. Better not risk using Harpocrates. One of the students here was bound to know it, and then..... Well. Let's go! Forced happiness. Not Heraph's strong point.
Back to top Go down
Raykael

Raykael

PostSubject: Re: MARISU! ROLEPLAY HERE!   MARISU! ROLEPLAY HERE! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 5:12 pm

---

"I suppose it is rather suspicious," she said calmly, turning them over in her hands.
"Why would somebody place pills in a child's food? I...think everything here must be spiked."
Her suspicions were unconfirmed, but still. One couldn't help but be suspicious.
"Oh...really? Why would someone place sedatives in our food then?"

Fredrick Faulkner
---

Fredrick wanted to crawl back to his hole and sleep. Well, his lesson had been interrupted halfway, by the arrival of a portly man on crutches, which turned out to be the actual History teacher. So, he'd been sent to assistant teach with somebody named...
"Mr. Ha...Harpo...Ha...rpocrates?"
He then promptly walked into the door of a history classroom. And blacked out from the force of door meeting head.

(ooc:// Blah. Night; I need something to fuel the non-existent plot. EDIT;; I might be able to stay longer. A bit.)
Back to top Go down
Bracket

Bracket

PostSubject: Re: MARISU! ROLEPLAY HERE!   MARISU! ROLEPLAY HERE! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 5:21 pm

Desperate times call for desperate measures. Like slamming a guy in the face with a door for using Heraph's last name.
Oh dear. Are you okay. My name is Mister UAINE, by the way, nice to meet you. Fred was still lying at Heraph's feet, in a puddle of unconsciousness. uh.....Jayden, Help him to the hospital ward. AS soon as they were out of the room, the door slammed shut again.
He would need to talk with that one. Alone. [I never thought I'de saythis...but....IGNORE the gay overtones. IGNORE THEM]
--------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't know, I'll look it up later, okai? and with that, Marai dashed off to class. Late. Very, very late.
Back to top Go down
Bella_Krystal

PostSubject: Re: MARISU! ROLEPLAY HERE!   MARISU! ROLEPLAY HERE! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 5:28 pm

Naomi Brown

"It's very interesting but we shouldn't worry about it what we should worry about is getting changed and running to class."
Jayden Brown

"But Heraph I don't know where the hostipal is."

Last edited by Bella_Krystal on Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bracket

Bracket

PostSubject: Re: MARISU! ROLEPLAY HERE!   MARISU! ROLEPLAY HERE! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 5:31 pm

YOU WILL ADRESS ME AS MISTER UAINE AND GOOD LUCK FINDING A HOSTIPAL. BUT THE HOSPITALS ARE ON THE GROUND FLOOR.
Freaking out? OR BAD POSTING ? 0__o
Back to top Go down
Raykael

Raykael

PostSubject: Re: MARISU! ROLEPLAY HERE!   MARISU! ROLEPLAY HERE! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 5:32 pm

Fredrick Faulkner
---

"Okay...ugnh...nice to meet you...Mister...Uaine. I'm uh...filling in as...assistant...teacher," he slurred, tripping over the words in several places. Kit hissed at the mistreatment of her owner, the tabby pawing at the other's face. He stood up. And fell over again. It seemed basic things like walking were currently out of his reach. He didn't lift his face from the ground, and groaned, the sound muffled by the tiles
"Man, that hurt. Almost as much as the time grandma roundhouse kicked me."

---

"I suppose you're right."
She began walking to their dorm, pondering the strange pills, until she realised something.
"...say, Naomi. You and Jayden didn't eat any of the food, did you? I think it did something weird to all of the students...how come they aren't talking about this morning?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MARISU! ROLEPLAY HERE!   MARISU! ROLEPLAY HERE! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MARISU! ROLEPLAY HERE!
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next